• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine and T3 at the same time.

Jedi98

Greenlighter
Is it safe to use these two drugs at the same time, I have a broken hand and the pain is annoying. Alternately I do have 800mg Ibuprofen. Any help would be appreciated.

I do not recomend this it at all . That would seem to put too much extra stimulation on the heart and other possible side effects. I feel there would be an much lower seizure threshold then usual.'

Is it safe? The short answer is no. Is it doable? Sure. This is a form of a speedball, (coc+opi). If you're looking for pain relief from the cocaine, you'll be disappointed, it only numbs your face, mouth, and throat.

I'll never suggest this practice, but it's not an automatic death warrant. I will say if you do decide to do it, take half the amount of codeine and cocaine that you normally take.

Cocaine's vasoconstriction will prevent the healing of broken bones.

You should be more worried by the fact that codeine and cocaine both lower your seizure threshold (more likely to have seizures), and by the fact that the APAP (tylenol) in T3's causes tachycardia, which will only make the cocaine-heart-strain that much worse. Combining 800mg ibuprofen and cocaine, on the other hand, is asking for a stroke, and also further increases the risk of heart attack that cocaine already increases.

^ Well not necessarily, skip the cocaine and up your codeine dose..

^ Well not necessarily, skip the cocaine and up your codeine dose..

This. You have broken bones and you also have opiates, but are going to skip the opiates since you have access to a bit of coke?

I'm guessing you're 18, based on your username, you'll have plenty of chances to do coke again if it's that important to you. It's not going anywhere.