• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs How to plug 2C-B?

DukeOfKings

Greenlighter
Hello,
I realize what I'm asking has probably already been answered before but I looked around and had a tough time but I found mixed opinions so I could use some help. I am going to be acquiring some 2C-B soon and was curious about how to plug it as I've never plugged before. First off is it safe to plug? I heard that snorting it is incredibly painful and I read that it would also be painful to plug. Is it actually safe to plug 2C-B. And a few questions about actually plugging it. What size syringe should be used, I was thinking 5ml. Also should I just insert the syringe or I heard you can attach it to tubing and insert that to reach further. Thanks guys.

Just eat it... I've IV small amounts and trust me the fast come up us quite overwhelming. It's best used orally

^ This. There isn't any advantage to plugging it, opposed to taking it orally. But if you have a plugging fixation (lol), and want to plug it, you would go about it the same way as plugging any other substance..

mix powder with water, take a 2.5 ml syringe and draw up said water, lay down on you side, relax your asshole (you might want to use some lube too... especially if you aren't comfortable with inserting the syringe in your ass... but it's not strictly necessary if you can relax enough so that it just slides in... you shouldn't have to force it in or feel any pain from it), insert the syringe completely in (well no, stop at the plastic part that sticks out on each side, since you don't want to lose it inside), and slowly squirt the liquid inside

you'll probably want to use lukewarm water and take a shit before hand.... the amount of water to use is open to debate, you can use either just enough to fill the syringe once or you can use a bit more and not plug it all in one go but space it out by a few minutes

(in case it's not obvious use a syringe without the needle)

Last edited:
I assumed that that is obvious but since assumption is the mother of all fuck ups I've edited my post to add that bit of info.