Mk-677

Madrus

Bluelighter
So if I buy this MK-677 and take 25mg every day, and then work out as often as possible, will it make it me all buff and manly man strong?
Also, if these drugs fuck with your hormones, well how do you prevent that from causing negative side effects? And then what if you stop taking the drug?

MK-677 is a growth hormone secretagogue, which basically signals the pituitary to secrete more GH. It can help improve sleep, well being, and strength due to it's nitrogen retention effects which will also increase your weight obviously, but I wouldn't expect drastic increases in terms of muscle gain. It will increase your igf if you have legit stuff, but just don't expect too much from it imo. Nothing is as good as the real stuff. Also run it at a moderate dose, because if you run it too high you can experience lethargy, fatigue, and other unwanted side effects, everyone responds differently keep that in mind.

If you cease the drug any benefits will cease as well, the water retention etc.. So strength will more than likely go down and you will lose some size.

Maybe some others can chime in who have had good results from it?

Lol, no it's not gonna make you manly ;) You probably won't notice much of anything to be honest, so I recommend lowering expectations.

There are numerous logs of guys doing Ibutamoren (MK) if you google, though half are probably shills and the other half infected with hyperbole.

On the plus side, no negative sides really, apart maybe from the desire to gorge on food (ghrelin mimetic).

Lol, no it's not gonna make you manly ;) You probably won't notice much of anything to be honest, so I recommend lowering expectations.

There are numerous logs of guys doing Ibutamoren (MK) if you google, though half are probably shills and the other half infected with hyperbole.

On the plus side, no negative sides really, apart maybe from the desire to gorge on food (ghrelin mimetic).

On doses >25mg you didn't experience numb hands, lethargy etc?

Nah, though who can say how pure it was. Having said that secretagogues can't raise endogenous GH by the kind of supraphysiological amounts you'd see from actual GH. Some talk about being able to pulse about 2iu, but I seriously doubt that, and have never seen a legit blood test result at that kind of value.