• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Want to join the military but I don't know

deadendgame

Bluelighter
I want to start a career in the military. The only problem is, I'm on remeron. Yeah, that's the problem. And I also take some preworkout supplements. I don't know if this can cause me to fail the military drug test. I talked to many recruiters and they said no remeron allowed. Also, I have a shady mental health history and if sent to MEPS, I don't know what to do. If I lie and get caught, I worry about being fined the $10,000. If I tell the truth, I won't get accepted. So I absolutely don't know what the fuck to do. This is something I really want to do. But my ASVAB scores are about to expire so I gotta make a decision asap! What should I do? I really want to do this. I was born a leader

Why? Is it a little bit dangerous? I been in dangerous situations my whole life. This is not a big thing

The military doesn't recruit leaders, it recruits followers. Especially ones who will take a bullet for someone else's agenda.

I wouldn't have wanted anyone with a "shady mental health history" watching my back while on the field. Trust me there are reasons for those restrictions. It probably won't be good for you either.