Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(LSD/100ug) - Experienced - Wicked Night

LazyTheGreat

Bluelighter
Hello Bluelighters!

Let me give you all a brief background of what has been going on in my fascinating mind lately before we get into the juicy details.

So, as of late I've been into dark things. This all started by me realizing that it's perfectly fine to be evil in a sense. I guess I just accept it. In reality what does evil even mean man? Who came up with that? Anyways... I'm interested in all types of music but in particular I like dark music, I guess. I enjoy heavy metal music and hardcore electronic music.

Also, I came to a belief that hell might not be all that bad. To explain, I came to the conclusion that I like to sin therefor heaven might not be the place for me. If that's the case, I'm assuming hell would be my heaven in a way. If you could find heaven wherever you are at then that must be heaven right? I mean all the interesting people are in hell anyway.

I picked up this book called Lords of the Left Hand Pat. The book itself has very interesting views on unorthodox practices of religions. I found many sections of the book interesting and I very much like the book. To say the least, the book has kind of morphed my mind in a certain way.

I had a high dose LSD trip and I came to a cool realization that I could be a demon
clip_image001.gif
. Not in the literal sense of course. Maybe I'm not the demon, but my ego is now that I think of it. I accept my ego for what it is and I'm okay with that.

Okay so I would like to hear other people?€™s thoughts on what in the hell I did on this night.

To begin, I had gotten invited to rave at a theater on the North-side of my city. Of course with any rave that I go to I brought a blotter of LSD. I was avoiding dropping beforehand as this was my first event in that particular area so I didn't know what to expect. I took my city's public transportation to the event. On the way over to the event I actually stumbled across a Ventra card (a train/bus ticket.) Usually I avoid picking those up because in most cases they never have any money on them so I wouldn't even be able to use them to get on any public transportation. Nevertheless, I took my chance because financially I have very little money being a college student. To my surprise, the card had cash on it so I was able to basically nab a free ride! What are the chances right?

Next, I got off at the train station I was supposed to get off at. I opened up my google maps to find the route I would have to take to get to the event. Turns out I had a 20-minute walk ahead of me. I take a detour down the side streets to explore the neighborhood a bit. I walk into some shady figures so I decided to walk the main street instead. At this point, I'm extremely anxious to get the rave already. I was avoiding jumping on the bus as I didn't want to spend any money, yes I'm very cheap. The feeling of being anxious took over me so as I was walking I was constantly checking my back to see if a bus coming my way. No more than a half a block down and I see a bus coming my way I run to the nearest bus stop and flag it down. The bus stops I scan the Ventra card I found and it was out of money. I proceed to scan my personal card and to my surprise it didn't have enough cash for a fare. My luck had run out. The bus driver let me off at the next bus stop. I reopen my google maps to see how much further I had to go. A devilish smile ran across my face followed by my, "what just happened laugh." As I was scanning the two cards I had the bus was in motion and it just so happened to drop me off no more than a block away from the rave!! For once, I was extremely grateful I didn't have any money on my personal Ventra card because that would have been a waste of a fare. Everything up to that point just seemed to flow nicely as if someone from a higher power laid a path for me.

Finally, I arrive at the location of the rave. It just looked like a regular theater so I was a tad bit disappoint for no reason at all but I was ha. I approach the ticket counter where you show your ticket or buy one to get in. Earlier that day I was actually invited by someone of importance apparently. This person basically told me to show the person at the counter the message he wrote me to get free entry. So, getting in for free felt totally great! They had two security guards outside and for whatever reason I'm always nervous going through the whole searching process. They let me through with no complaints.

Next, as I'm walking in I feel surges of bass hitting me from the stage. I couldn't see the stage yet but I sure can hear the music! My ears were trained on the music but my eyes were set on all the girls that were there. My god girls were everywhere and they were very attractive to say the least. I followed the sound of the music pass a concession stand and made my way to the stage. I walk pass a doorway and there the stage was. The music was electrifying. I don?€™t know the genre of music they were playing but if I had to label it something it would be hardcore dubstep, I guess? It was amazing nevertheless! The stage had visuals and lights were flowing everywhere it was totally rad. At this point I already knew I had made a great decision coming to the event.

With that in mind, I just knew I had to dance with my friend Lucy. Before reaching the stage there is a row of seats just as if you were at a regular movie theater, yet before the stage and after the rows of seats there is this huge gap where everyone can dance. I took a seat in an empty row and proceeded to drop the LSD. As soon as I took it I knew I was going to be in for a great time.

After, right away I got up from the seat I was in and proceeded to the front where everyone was dancing. The music was absolutely awesome! Of course, I was throwing down on that floor ha. I was dancing my way around everyone from one side of the crowd to the other. At one point I actually bumped into one of my friends from my old neighborhood. It was a great surprise to see him and I was extremely happy to have ran into him. We had a very short conversation as I dislike talking when there's music pounding in the background. Turns out he came with a group of friends and one of his friends was actually a DJ that was going to perform at the same time with another person. I introduced myself to his friends and they all were pretty cool people. Shortly after it was his friends time to perform.

Since, I dropped the tab I was beginning to comeup. His friend and the other guy were killing it! I told my friend and his friends, "We need to get this crowd lit for your friend!" I'm extremely great at getting people hyped up by myself but in a group with the right people I can have a party jumping. With the aid of acid my dance moves get better. I begin to hype my friend and his group so they can get the show going and so they did! Everyone in the crowd was moving and vibing! The duo played Chop Suey by System of a Down, a remix, and at one point during the song my friend and his group were all lined up at the front against a gate and I shit you not they started rocking the gate so hard they moved it back a few feet! Security had to actually come and tell them to chill. Of course they didn't! Everyone was having a great time. The other DJ that was performing with my friend?€™s friend actually jumped on top of a speaker and was hyping everyone up it was great! The DJ that my friend knew at one point jumped onto our side of the crowd and was crowd surfing that was too awesome. By the end of the set the mood was set in stone and everyone in the audience was ready for more.

Thus, the next DJ took stage and so I was beginning to peak. Unfortunately, my friends group decided to leave after their friends?€™ performance for whatever reason. I wasn't bothered and of course I wasn't planning on leaving. My friend didn't want to leave ether but as he didn't have a ride back home he had no choice. I got back to dancing and I must say the DJ that was up was totally destroying my mind. It's as if he took hold of my brain and were throwing it around as if it were a soccer ball, totally wicked. I made friends with this other group of cool lads. They were going pretty hard so I joined them, I mean why not right?

I love to dance hence, I'm not a bad a dancer. Whenever I'm in a party environment I seek out other dancers who are pretty good themselves. Whenever I do find someone I tend to end up in the middle of circle surrounded by eyes watching us two go against each other. I always end up getting destroyed but it's all for fun. I was observing the crowd looking for the person I would face off against and I couldn't at first. I had actually given up and was just enjoying the music and the good vibes. When all of a sudden I spotted a character. This person was dancing through the crowd as if he were a shadow moving effortlessly. He ended up in front of me and was dancing in a circle. It likes everyone around him was doing their own thing not paying too much attention to him but he was definitely killing it. In this circle I noticed he would move his hands towards people not close enough to make any contact at all. He was making this motion as if he were pulling something from them. In my eyes I felt like he was pulling their souls haa!

To add, hilariously enough, my mind came to the conclusion that he was getting the energy from the souls he took to feed his dancing style. I'm all from gaining power by any means so I started to do the same. At one point I jumped into his circle and I was shadowing him taking the souls from the people around us and even his own! I felt a great surge of power and my dancing style had changed significantly. I had learned a new dance form and I was loving it! I started making rounds throughout the crowd and I was gaining applause from a lot of people. At one point I even made friends with two girls. One of them came next to me and asked, "If I were lonely?" and if I wanted to dance. I can never refuse a dance hahaha. Well we get to dancing and she said she wanted to show me something. She gets behind me and puts her hands over my ears. I'm going to explain what she did very awfully so just bear with me. She starts opening and covering my ears as the beat of the music is playing. During the build up to the drop she was furiously covering and opening my ears to the point where I felt my ears were just open, but as soon the drop hit she covered them all while I was staring into the visuals that were on stage, my mind felt it had been blown out of head! I shout out, "Oh my god!" I turn around look her dead in her eyes and tell her, "You just took my soul." She replies, "Yes I did I enjoy doing that" with the most devious yet hottest smile I seen that day. Later on that night I bump into a friend from high school. He had gone to the event with another friend. He introduced me and I made friends with this person. They were dancing off to the side I took them to the middle of the crowd and we begin dancing. Of course I took a part of their soul and decided to introduce them to the girl I met and well she proceeded to take whatever was left of their soul haha.

As the night went on the amount sins I was committing were piling up and so the amount of friends I made. My ego and myself were extremely satisfied. When I returned home I was still pretty lit so I laid down on my bed with my ego and we explored the realms inside my mind. We made friends with two entities that showed us a great time. I?€™ll probably leave that part of the story for another time as that itself is a long story lol

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator: