• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive The Tapering Supportive/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awake at 4:30 a.m.

I did manage to sleep quite awhile. Fell asleep early after getting things cleaned up around the house.
A hot bath soak in Epsom Salts helped a lot! Relaxed me and took away muscle cramping and aches.
Still feeling better. Still really horny. Lol!

I have been eating so much food! I must or I would be WAY too thin!
My body seemed to be eating itself for awhile.
The burning is gone.

Praying things are going to remain clearing up!
❤️

I am doing pretty much the same taking care of myself and trying to taper this etizolam down using the valium that I have. I have more valium now and have already reverted a few times to the extreme doses of etizolam, it is very hard to handle with the social anxiety and panic attacks that I already had to begin with. I probably belong in the ward. My buddy always used to speak highly of his visits there. The interdose withdrawals suck when they interfere with priorities and with something as short acting as etizolam which lasts 4 hours for me, it is disrupting the hell out of my life. I need to get off it and keep on the long acting benzo. There are just so many problems for this it has been driving me crazy. I do not need etizolam. I need valium and at a way lower dose. It's fucking my tolerance and like 90% of valium that I wouldn't get myself from the doctor is fake. And also extremely expensive or otherwise I'd be tapering with that. I'm lucky to have the ones that I do though. Honestly fuck this etizolam shit it's not even the benzos. It's how stupid they are being prescribed to me and it's these God Damned research chemicals that can go to hell. So many people are going to be completely fucked from RC benzos it's going to be easily as bad as this opiate thing going on except you die in fucking WD's for crying out loud.

Ah Shroomy. I am sorry you are having it so rough. You have overcome the opiate problem! You can kick off these research chemicals.
I always knew those were a horrible idea. Just like you saw the loperamide as being a horrible idea. Both of those ideas suck and can burn in hell!

You can do this! Don't loose hope my friend.

What about a medical detox?

I slept the entire night! YAY!
Woke up about 7:30 a.m.

Things are starting to clear up a lot and I am stabilizing on my prescribed medications again.
Chronic pain is almost under "management" again.
I am hoping this loperamide withdrawal is over.

It does keep whipping back up on me and I have some symptoms still but it is loosing its grasp!

Really sore muscles, mild headache, still a lot of arm pain and burning.

Don't ever use loperamide for withdrawal in higher doses than is directed on the box friends.
This has been like some kind of bad acid trip, mixed with a special kind of stupid, mixed with benzo withdrawal mixed with opiate withdrawal. I never want to experience this again!

I think it is day 22 or 23 today since no loperamide. Last dosage was 10 mg "lope" on 8/12. I don't even know what day it is today. Lol! I'm exhausted but feeling happy!

How are you doing today ShroomySatori? Hugs to you!

One thing that I think is worth documenting is that I have rings of very dry almost burned looking skin around my wrists today.
I noticed it yesterday also.
It looks and feels like I have managed to break off some hardcore handcuffs!
My skin on my hands is super dry also but does not have that burned quality that the rings around my wrists have.
My hands and wrists are very sore and itchy.

I feel like this is a good sign.

Hi all,
Shroomy, I have some questions for you. So, I have a friend who has headed out to the desert to camp this (American) holiday week-end and is taking "shrooms". Since that is part of your username here on BL, maybe you can help me understand. Is that like the mushrooms from back in the hippie days, like those were real mushrooms. Are these synthetic? And, is this something that people are "microdosing" these days? I have read that if used occasionally, people get relief from ongoing anxiety or depression (my friend has bad anxiety). Anything you can do to help educate me would be nice. I want to be supportive, but also, if these are not good, I want to know that as well. Thanks!

I am exhausted and thankful to be alive!
❤️

That was super horrific.

We should probably sue the fuck out of the makers of loperamide and Tylenol and we will throw in the research chemical bastards while we are at it eh my friends? This is incredible that they have made these substances that help opiate and benzodiazepines withdrawal and they market them so harmlessly but yet they are by design set up to make it so that you cannot even replace those with normal opiates or benzodiazepines anymore.

Loperamide and Etziolam ( for ShroomySatori) are both designed to hit separate receptors that give you a full blown separate type of even worse than opiate and benzodiazepines withdrawal put together! So people are being forced to stick to those medications for their very lives.

I barely escaped and I see what they mean by "liquid handcuffs" now.

Hi all,
Shroomy, I have some questions for you. So, I have a friend who has headed out to the desert to camp this (American) holiday week-end and is taking "shrooms". Since that is part of your username here on BL, maybe you can help me understand. Is that like the mushrooms from back in the hippie days, like those were real mushrooms. Are these synthetic? And, is this something that people are "microdosing" these days? I have read that if used occasionally, people get relief from ongoing anxiety or depression (my friend has bad anxiety). Anything you can do to help educate me would be nice. I want to be supportive, but also, if these are not good, I want to know that as well. Thanks!

Yeah, that is the question isn't it my friend?
I would not trust anything now days to be like normal back in our day.
Everything nowadays is some laced, special kind of stupid bullshit that can kill if even touched.
I would not be doing any "shrooms" unless you hand grew those fuckers and knew exactly what they are!

Pokemama, it depends where the mushrooms came from. It is more dangerous to pick wild ones I would think. If there is a history of mental illness in the family it should be out of the question.

They should have a benzo on hand like a valium or xanax just in case someone has a bad time. That is the real use of benzos. They are a great drug for recreational drug comedowns and acid freakouts. Not this life threatening addiction hell on earth I am putting myself through.

Thank you for the information. I doubt he will have access to benzos, but definitely as some edibles that he uses for sleep issues.. maybe that will help in case he has a bad experience. I am sorry to read about the suffering you'all are going through with the effects of such addictive substances. Please hang in there and know a lot of people are sending out oving and healing thoughts.

Heheh...sorry Pokemama. I have been pretty damn irritated recently.
I didn't mean to sound like an ass. Forgive me.

This loperamide withdrawal has really been just ridiculous hellfire torture.
Long and absolutely brutal.

I slept the entire night last night. I am feeling much better. Still some symptoms that flare up but I almost have this thing finished!

I am holding my own. My body is not burning through pounds of weight anymore. I am stabilizing on my regular prescribed medication now and my chronic pain is still getting back under management but much better. I am holding on my prescribed dosage too! I am pretty proud of myself for holding on my prescribed medication through that. It was hard to have a bottle of morphine right here while I was suffering my ass off and not use any more than prescribed but I did it!!

I did a long meditation where I searched my body for any remains of that loperamide demon and kicked it out of my body!

All the skin on the bottoms of my feet has peeled off. The "handcuff" red burn like rings peeled off also.
I feel new. :)

Note to self- tell doctor about feet burning in the night problem that has been going on for the last year.

Hey guys ! Found out im having girl #3 . Kind of upset , but I guess a little boy wasnt meant for me ?. Going to name her Katarina Rose , my little Kitty Kat. I?m 27 weeks and have been clean from the oxy since beginning of July I , still miss it a lot , that happy energy feeling . I was hope I can be strong and not take any again after I have the baby , its nice to be free from addiction .
Painful so sorry to hear you had a rough summer , did you tell Squeky how bad the lope messed you up ; because I have seen him recommended it to others in a few threads ?

Hey guys ! Found out im having girl #3 . Kind of upset , but I guess a little boy wasnt meant for me ��. Going to name her Katarina Rose , my little Kitty Kat. I?m 27 weeks and have been clean from the oxy since beginning of July I , still miss it a lot , that happy energy feeling . I was hope I can be strong and not take any again after I have the baby , its nice to be free from addiction .
Painful so sorry to hear you had a rough summer , did you tell Squeky how bad the lope messed you up ; because I have seen him recommended it to others in a few threads ?

Congratulations Larimar!
Little girl is so cute! I love the name!
You already love her!

Great job on getting off the oxy so fast and for staying off too!
Great work!
Don't go back!

Yeah, the loperamide withdrawal was the worst ever! Lesson learned on that for me.
That was an ass kicking.

I did have a very fun July. Just August sucked real bad! September is looking much brighter!

Take care!
❤️

Ya that is chill you'll have three daughters and nice choice of name. You quit the oxy well,

Me? Just being my junkie self. I got way more etizolam so that I can taper without losing my mind. I am making sure to dose every 6 hours I think it's important to dose on a schedule for me. Since etizolam leads to compulsive redosing and me being a fiend and all...

Smoking girl scout cookies herb. Can't complain. Have had a rough time adjusting to dosing on a schedule though since what if I have a panic attack at some other time and the interdose withdrawals are going away but they were and still are no fun. I'm glad I have a safe supply that is super important. Just in case I have kept it in different locations because if I lost it or something it would be a very serious nightmare. I need to get out of this situation relatively comfortably but quickly it's not a good place to be. It will probably take a year to get to where I want to be with these substances.

Im tapering off Loperamide. It sucks, same as oxycodone except that Im not thinking about getting high from it. All I can think about is being done with it.
10 days now with no oxy. Zero withdrawls with Loperamide.

Im tapering off Loperamide. It sucks, same as oxycodone except that Im not thinking about getting high from it. All I can think about is being done with it.
10 days now with no oxy. Zero withdrawls with Loperamide.

Have you been reading what I went through with the loperamide?
It is bad my friend. Get off the lope ASAP!
I'm glad to see you.
❤️

Okay. Good to hear.
I have been worried about you.

I am here if you need me.

It took a full 20 days of acute withdrawal to get through it. I just kept taking my regular prescribed medication through it. Stick to the prescribed dosage no matter what and I now have tolerance back down and I am out of the lope withdrawal.

Prayers going up for you!
You can do this! That shit is toxic!

Thanks for sharing your experiences with lope. I had only used it briefly when I was in actual withdrawals and at the dosage prescribed, so no side effects at all.
We don't know how many people read this thread, so I appreciate you'all sharing your experiences, negative or positive, so that some may learn from our hard won battles with different substances.

Status
Not open for further replies.