• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Blulight NFL Betting Parlor ***DISCUSSION THREAD***

DAMMIT I wish I would have seen the o/u line when it opened for the NE/Arizona game @ 50.5. It's now at 44.5. Think I'll still take the under.

why were posts - including my week 1 bets - removed in the other thread?

alasdair

They're unapproved but should be listed at the top of the thread. This is just a measure to save space. I'll make sure everything is correct though

Can we do Parlays? Maybe get odds from a specific site and stay with them all year......like 3 team parlay pays 4/1, 6 team pays 12/1, or whatever.

Yes we can do parlays. A calculator as well as one for buying points etc is linked to in the rules. If you have trouble finding it i think the site is "wizard of odds:

They're unapproved but should be listed at the top of the thread. This is just a measure to save space. I'll make sure everything is correct though
i see that now. thanks.

alasdair

Yeehaw 3 for 3 baby. Shoulda bet moar :\

Ah well. I normally do really well the first couple weeks, mainly the first, and then significantly worse as the season progresses.

SKL can u tell me where the link is to the calculator? Is it the same as the Vegas odds link?

I only bet on the Cowboys because I wanted them to lose. FUCK the Cowboys. lol

my bet was strictly on technical measures viz. dramatic line changes I hardly follow either team; I made on a half an of magnitude smaller irl; how should I spend it irl? sadly not enough for hookers and blow. should've bet more. posting this stuff corresponding to your actual bets is an interesting way to sort of analyze and defeat that aspect of the gamblers fallacy cf. just this season comparing my irl bets to (just the corresponding) "bets" here almost every time I should have bet more irl which suggests I need a little more confidence which is a very, very dangerous suggestion lol

Awwww sheeeit. I might as well have just put all my money and guessed Patriots to be the Super Bowl champs from Week 1. Regardless, I left with the tiniest cock this season. Congrats Alisdairm.

5 seed minnesota (+1.5) vs
12 seeed middle tennessee state
is the lock of the first day

they're sort of home dogs, milwakuee isn't too far from MPLS but i can see neutral fans rootung for MDSU just b/c they want an upset(although technically it isn't)

versus a team that probably would finish 11-14th in the big ten

Yeah MTSU is that team everyone thinks is good because they heard from like 1 other person that they were good and just rolled with it. Fuck that team. Minnesota should win

Iowa St should beat Nevada by at least 7 points

I think Princeton will cover the 6.5 spread against Notre Dame but ND better win or I'm throwing a chair. A plastic chair but still

UNC Wilmington v Virginia is easily the most opposite styled matchup in the whole tournament. Virginia is horrendous on offense but solid on defense. UNC-W is awesome at offense and doesn't play any defense

no idea how to call this one. I'd expect UVA to win although I could see UNC-W covering the 7.5 they're being given. I'd stay away from that one

Yeah MTSU is that team everyone thinks is good because they heard from like 1 other person that they were good and just rolled with it. Fuck that team. Minnesota should win

I think Princeton will cover the 6.5 spread against Notre Dame but ND better win or I'm throwing a chair. A plastic chair but still
you're not retarded

i like that about you

get 3 gopher starters boozed up, imagine another is a crack baby and another an AIDSy burn victim and i still think minnesota wins by 5