• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How much pure MDMA should my friend take to last all day?

SillySam42

Greenlighter
My friend is getting some pure mdma soon. There is a concert coming up that lasts pretty much all day from like 11-11. My friend has done lots of research on doses, redosing, measurements, all the good stuff. By the way, this is my friends first time doing mdma/molly/xtc whatever. My friends goal is to be rolling for as long as he can, and is completely open to redosing and is not afraid to start with 120mg+. My friend isn't too worried about the comedown if it means being high for a longer time. Any information would be appreciated thanks.

You can't, you will deplete yourself of serotonin after one or two redoses and further dosing will not bring you back up. It's also very dangerous. MDMA is a four hour high, you can't make it into something it's not. If you'd like to be high for 12 hours you need to find a drug that lasts that long, or use different drugs at different points throughout the day.

Until you have tried MDMA, you really have no idea how it is going to affect you. Wait until you've had a walk around the venue so you know where everything is, save the MDMA for the evening and start at a low dose. Taking 120mg+ (a high dose for most people) of a drug that is completely alien to you and walking into a crowded, unfamiliar place with a bag of drugs in your possession is not a good idea.

You can't, you will deplete yourself of serotonin after one or two redoses and further dosing will not bring you back up. It's also very dangerous. MDMA is a four hour high, you can't make it into something it's not. If you'd like to be high for 12 hours you need to find a drug that lasts that long, or use different drugs at different points throughout the day.

this. if you redose twice you could stretch it to six hours, but anymore than that doesn't make sense.
the one time when i stupidly kept redosing and did seven pills, i was high for 7-8 hours, but the last three of them weren't pleasant at all. it was mostly confusion and side effects.

Agree with the first two responses, quite frankly this post is ridiculous. You have never done MDMA before and yet you want to start off by attempting to roll for 12 hours? Your plan is a recipe for overdose.

MDMA lasts three or four hours, that's it. You can redose once or twice to extend it a bit but it's not a good idea for a first time user and it still won't last all day. If you keep redosing you just increase the side effects you never get the initial euphoria back. You say you've done all the research but I dont see how thats possible if you think this is a good plan.

Do LSD or mescaline if you want be high all day.

120mg + redose at about 1 hour with 60-80 mg is probably the best you will get. Also, how much does your friend weigh?

I agree with the take a diff substance for all day fun.

MAke two 100-120mg doses and take one at start and one 5-6 hours later..make the second dose smaller depending on how fucked up u are..I think 120mg then a 100mg dose should be right, I try to never go over .25g in a sitting..there's no point to redosing more than once or twice..do not push it at the end u will only do damage if u push your dose to high.

Last edited:
MAke two 100-120mg doses and take one at start and one 5-6 hours later..make the second dose smaller depending on how fucked up u are..I think 120mg then a 100mg dose should be right, I try to never go over .25g in a sitting..there's no point to redosing more than once or twice..do not push it at the end u will only do damage if u push your dose to high.

6 hours later? you'll be down by then and not get up again by a redose. ime that's completely pointless.

yea, my understanding is your body/brain won't be pumping anymore seratonin at that point {6 hours later}, even if it does stop the reuptake...

might get some speedy effects, but not that same roll type feeling I think he seems to be looking for.