Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP MzFluffy

wow. 27yo. anybody know what happened?

i fixed your link, gp.

alasdair

Rest in peace fluffy... I'm sad to see this.

RIP Ashley. Sad we never got a chance to meet. My condolences to her family and close friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, closeby too.

A few years ago we made plans to meet and guzzle beer/smoke pot underneath pier 60 at the beach.

Last edited:
I remember her being chill and a good-hearted woman.

I didn't get to chat with her much.

I'm still sad to see she passed away!

Maaaaaan fuck!

She was quite nice to me. She would always get racist with me. She was great

RIP

gunna do a max power in spirit too

wow... terrible news. rip sweetie. <3

i dread these sorts of announcements as it seems quite alot of blers that i first started here with are now in the shrine. its a heavy load each time i see another name added to the list; but take comfort in the thought that each time it occurs everyone is there waiting for them.

much love to ash's dad, sister and her closest friends. <3

...kytnism...:|

Someone mentioned this in another thread.

I'll miss you, Fluffy.:(

this makes me sad. Another bluelighter's life meets the shrine...mzfluffy, may your soul rest in peace.

Wow. I can't even believe this. I just talked to her semi recently and she seemed kinda down. I feel like shit for not having a longer conversation....
Just wow.

We used to talk a lot years back and she's def the last person I expected to see in a thread like this. RIP fluff <3

i dread these sorts of announcements as it seems quite alot of blers that i first started here with are now in the shrine. its a heavy load each time i see another name added to the list; but take comfort in the thought that each time it occurs everyone is there waiting for them.

much love to ash's dad, sister and her closest friends. <3

...kytnism...:|

This :( I feel for her dad and sister, she adored both of them :(