• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP MzFluffy

RIP Ash :( I'm quite devastated

I don't think it's fair for us to even speculate, man. it's not like you or L2R ever even had a private convo with her? IIRC she was vehemently against opi8s. no offense my brothers, but now is not the time not place - if we are all so dying of curiosity for what killed her (why this always matters so much, ???) - they are doing an autopsy soon...

this one hurts. I was Ash's 1st BL buddy (my God she was 15 & I was 19!) and there was a time perhaps a decade ago where we could be considered extremely close :( and we always stayed current (until my any given S/O would shut that down) - I'll always cherish our phone calls

shocking that article mentions she lived with her fiancé, Jonathan, for 7 years? and they were getting married soon?? that really is confusing to me & has me in quite the conundrum/conniption fit :(

once again, RIP SWEETHEART. one of BLs most notorious, no doubt :(

sorry mate. i only meant to affirm the lifestyle sentiment. should have removed the drug speculation from the quote.

Fuckin hell another old BLer gone. I haven't talked to her at all in a good 2 years but this still came as a shock. Then again any old school BLer dying is abit of a shock even if sometimes it shouldn't be. It's fuckin sad how many BLers i knew from years ago are dead now :(

RIP MZ Fluffy <3

RIP MZ Fluffy, I hardly know ye but it seems unanimous that you were a good one. With the influx of fake women in the forum I oversee, I tend to think some of you do not exist (online), except for Facebook, but that's mostly all ex girlfriends, so I never go on there.

All seriousness, better luck in the infinite darkness, things are less complicated there.

Last edited:
FFS, not another one.

R.I.P. Fluff.

Condolences axl and any others that were close to her.

I am truly sorry for the loss of a life so young. She defined life on her own terms.

She was old school bluelight. 10 plus years is a long time to spend on one message board. I will miss her intellect outside the lounge. She was one month younger than me. That kind of puts it in perspective.

This is ashleys sister. I took posession over her computer and this site was in her history with the password saved. My sister died of a severe asthma attack. For those that thought she died from an overdose you are wrong. She was found in the bathroom by her fiance. I know she went on here a lot at one point so I wanted to just clarify some things. Also I am wondering how this account of hers can be shut down?

If anyone was a close friend of hers and wants any further information please contact me privately I will speak no more of this publicly.

we didn't interact personally but my condolences to those who knew her. she had an influence here and i hope she rests in peace.

This is ashleys sister. I took posession over her computer and this site was in her history with the password saved. My sister died of a severe asthma attack. For those that thought she died from an overdose you are wrong. She was found in the bathroom by her fiance. I know she went on here a lot at one point so I wanted to just clarify some things. Also I am wondering how this account of hers can be shut down?
my sincere condolences for your loss. thanks for taking the time to post with this information. seeing speculation like that must be tough and we try to discourage it.

it's long been bluelight's practice to not delete or close accounts for active bluelighters and those who have passed.

regards

alasdair

RIP MzFluffy

If anyone was a close friend of hers and wants any further information please contact me privately I will speak no more of this publicly.
Her rainbow will spin on here forever.

Sorry for your family's loss.

Came back to bluelight after a 8 year hiatus today. The first thing I see on my profile is a notification about this RIP thread.

It's a good thing I hadn't heard her deep voice over the phone recently, or else this would just be that much harder.

Too young and full of life.