• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP - psood0nym

Rest in peace psood0nym. I was happy to read your P&S posts, as well as your HR.

You and Bardeaux. It's times like this where I wish there were an afterlife.

Man. What a day.

<3

whenever i saw he made a new post i was always looking forward to reading it. what a year... RIP

It seems to come in waves. I recall Bluelight having a spate of deaths a few times over the last decade. I hope this wave has finished. :(

Last edited:
It seems to be a pattern in all sorts of communities.
Sadly BL seems especially prone to it; whether or not people's deaths are a direct result of drug use.

It's especially hard when we lose some of our best members, and psood0nym is definitely one of them in my opinion.

psood -- I love you, man. Rest in peace, brother.
Most defintely! I'm going to seriously miss his unique comedic value and extreme intellect...:(! August 12th is a sad day of reverence when absolutely lost a great soul....:Wow this is so fucked. I remember how much I love and respected his amazing posts and its shitty I'll never see them again, it's fucked! Through PM I found out he was a great guy, thankfully!

RIO brother! I'm going to miss you strongly!:( <3!

When the first fucking three posts in my userCP are eulogies, damn it all, I want to say, are we even doing what we're supposed to? Because by any rational assessment of one another based upon our online personae, I'd ought to be deader, twice over, and I think that's a part of this feeling we get when we lose a member, it's not just why so soon, why him. It's why not me and why now, too. We're all accountable to our Maker on the day of Judgement, but we're accountable, too, to our bodies, "fearfully and wonderfully made," as Scripture points out. There are probably no heroes nor martyrs on Bluelight of in our entire scene, but a great many, why him, why he, why she. It's a crass cliché that these events happen in threes, but here we've three within a week, and of real members of the Bluelight family, too. Nobody's yet to, and I won't, be the asshole to use anyone's tombstone as a pedestal to preach that we do better. I sure won't. But we are left there, wondering why. It's the wrong question. I just don't know if I know what the right one is.

What a damn shame, I really liked psood0 :( :(

My deepest sympathies, Farewell brother.

reading his trip reports on erowid right now. even tho he ain't with here us these words are coming alive with so much life.

wish i read them sooner and had a chance to tell him how rad his words are.

i believe in souls/spirits so he probably knows that now. <3

Last edited:
One of my favourite posters, for sure. This news is really sudden and abrupt, as he was just posting not long ago.

As others have said, he was brilliant, his thoughts well constructed and communicated, and he had a lot to share. There's not much on the internet that makes me sad, but this does.

RIP.

I didn't know you well(if at all; my memory's really hazy), but rest in peace all the same.

Psood... :|

Over the years he and I had various interactions public and private. He was a brilliant mind, a brilliant soul. He had a way with words that I have never seen in anyone else, poetry in prose, vibrantly alive. I'm really shaken by this.

Farewell brother...

:(

Hmmmm..first Ive known of this. RIP and cant wait to join you.

Same. :/ I'm not very active on here anymore, but I will never forget psood0nym. His trip reports were some of the most mind-bendingly beautiful things to read, to the extent that I would show them to friends with similar interests who weren't members here.

I just put two and two together on who he was and now I'm feeling down. When I was a lurker his posts in PD were legendary and was one of the few people alongside of morningloryseed, nuke, f and b, xorkoth and others that I respected at the top of the heap in terms of post quality and experiences. Even though we only know these people through words on a message board when top quality people in the drug community pass away it hurts the knowledge base and devastates families. RIP.

Psood, man... I was thinking of you today. I still can't believe you're gone, it didn't seem like that would happen. We never met or anything but you were one of my good friends, part of my Bluelight community of people that were a part of my life, might end up in my dreams... talking almost every day. You had a tremendous and unique gift for words, your prose is more poetic, beautiful, evocative, raw, than mine could ever be. In tribute man, I'm gonna post some links to some of my favorites so hopefully some others discover it:

Turning Back the Second Seconds
Psilocin, Ketamine & 4-AcO-DMT - Experienced - Reflections in an Obsidian Fountain
A New Alloy Blooms in the Crucible
Rapturous Visions and Apologizing to Dirt

Besides your writing, your mind was just so powerful and great, such a wonderful intellect, and I enjoyed your spiritual and philosophical contributions and was in awe of your understanding of pharmacology.

The world is a little lesser without you. RIP my friend. ❤