• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Tianeptine (sodium) Health Complications - Beginner w/ Handfull of Times

muie

Bluelighter
I too bought into the claims that tianeptine (sodium) is a safe alternative to other RC opioids so I bought 1g out of which I used about 800mg which lasted slightly about 1 and a half months. I only used it orally as I heard it was extremely caustic otherwise making your veins hard upon injection! This chemical does actually feel good and I can see the attraction to it! I am on MMT at a pretty high dose of 190mg/day so taking while on methadone is a waste I've found but when I don't have methadone it was okay, also it worked great for depression even on methadone, so naturally I was excited.

I've used it in small doses of 20mg-30mg 3x a day for about 4 days. By then I was already feeling the jittery side of this chemical as well as the vivid dream which may be okay to some but if you have a flu you will have the worst nightmares, like clockwork, every time you fall asleep. On the 5th day I started using big doses 60mg, 75mg, 100mg being the highest, with about 3x 100mg doses, about 5-6x 50-70mg doses.

After the initial 4-5 day binge I only used it in responsible amount of 20mg-30mg 1-2x a day, 1-2x a week!

I found that my feces has a white discoloration where the tiapentine I assume would be. On top of this I have seen blood in my feces, when I take a shit there is blood on the toilet paper when I wipe! I have hemorrhoids from the 12yrs of opioid abuse & constipation but rarely do I get blood in my feces, except when I take this shit.

Last night I decided to take the last of it 55mg which I cleared of the bottom of the container it was sent it. It was on a piece of paper that I folded to shake the powder in a capsule! It wouldn't move even when I put the paper upside down, the powder had turned 'solid' and sticky! I placed it in the capsule though by placing 'chunks' inside. Powder was kept at room temperature.

I've heard of IV users having their veins hard as fuck after using it, also I've heard that snorting it is painful as fuck! Just imagine what this shit does to the stomach lining!

BTW, if you want a good alternative (much safer) to tianeptine, take a small dose of methadone (if addicted prob. much easier to kick than tianeptine)!

Yep Methadone would totally block tianeptine's opioids effects, while it does modulate the mu receptor, it has a really low binding affinity. It is a TCA, so it should work well for depression. It has about 15% faecal excretion, so I'm surprised you seen actual chunks of it. It also is supposed to help treat ibs, so I'm also surprised that it was causing digestive issues..