• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

General Drug Chat for the Americas, v. i (rebranded!) N&SADD social reboot

yeah it has been a very rough month or 2 for our losses. really, longer than that; on my absence of a year and a half or so of participation at all (as opposed to merely occasional posting) I had honestly to sit down and cry for a minute as I did recently

the Lounge as such is archived. the reboot is called, with a nod to really old school Bluelight, way before my time and if I'm not mistaken yours as well, simply and modesty, Social. this is a different forum and expected to have a different, but still light hearted and irreverent, culture. most of the rules are the same. many of the staff are the same. the idea isn't to kill anything but begin anew.

this, however, in the spirit of new beginnings, is intended to be the Norteamericano version of EADD gibberings &c. Some drug related but some not, social with people more local to us.

It's my best hope both take off splendidly.

WOAH WOAH WOAH....this was not discussed with me. This whole new NASSSAADADSD Social is completely unsanctioned. If you check my post history I think it will be plain to see that I am (and have been since it's inception waaaaaaaaaay back in 07 when it was in OD) and always will be the official NASSSAADADSD with roots in OD liason and ultimate head chief. I received no notice through mail courrier, electronic mail, text message, telefax, bat signal, message in a bottle, smoke signals, African signal drums, pigeon note, folded up letter with hearts and perfume and lips marks on to imitate a middle school note, or Skype call asking for permission for this new version of the social to go on.

Please take the time to fill out the required forms, which can be obtained through my associates, fill them out in triplicate, have them notarized and witnessed by a man wearing a sailors outfit and high heels smoking a corn cob pipe and listening to raffi's greatest hits on cassette. Please allow 4-6 months for the proper channels to review and approve of your request.

I can not stop you all from posting but i strongly urge that you observe the proper ways of going about this. For anyone who continues to post in this new unsanctioned social they will be tried with treason and sentenced to chew bubble gum until there jaw is uncomfortable. They will then be required to chug a whole 20oz slurpy to incite brain freeze and led to a room filled with speakers that play nothing but that noise that is produced when you run your nails down a chalk board
I cosign all of this except for the barbaric bubble gum jaw torture

^ shit it's been a good minute since I've seen you around (or maybe I just don't read enough OD), how are things?

Trump is winning, LOL. I should've gone to the bookies when it was like +650 but I really didn't think it would happen. Still may not, Michigan and Wisconsin hold the keys to the kingdom.

Whole place gone to shit since the others and I cleared out I guess. Heh, never even knew that the social went away. I wonder why? Well glad it's back either way I guess, if I really actually truly cared.
I remember the one in OD went down in a ball of flames in like '09-'10, but we made a mess out of that fucking place anyway. The nasasaddssddasdadssddddddd social was always pretty tame and low key in my memory.

I'm not so sad to hear about the lounge's demise though. 4chan already exists elsewhere lol.

So where does everyone hang out to socialize these days? Doesn't seem like this place gets any action. There's gotta be somewhere to bullshit without being regional or topic specific...

The "Social" forum replaces "The Lounge" as the general off-topic, non-drug-centric social board.

This thread, which hasn't taken off, unfortunately, is intended to be at least semi-drug related (as in, "shooting the shit about shooting the shit" i.e. people sharing the same "interests," lifestyle, etc. talking about it and life in general. I would love to see it happen, though. The local drug threads are pretty much small groups of people shooting the sit about shooting the shit and the constant idiots attempting to join to get drugs, some days I have to ban about a dozen people who join just to say, "where can I get dope in Chatanooga, TN," or wherever.

But I wanted a more informal space for us to talk to one another.

Anyway, right now I'm off work due to disability. I remain on suboxone, testosterone, antidepressants, Valium, Visaril, a few other things; have on/off serious issues with alcohol. I've found what for me counts as a wonder drug, though, for alcoholism, and that's high dose gabapentin(3,600mg/day+, including higher than medically standard, i.e. ~5g range, which I can't recommend, but is not likely to be extremely dangerous except in a cocktail with serious respiratory depressants, or if you experience side effects at more normal dose levels. Initially it's sedating, and does make me want to take a nap or two during the day, but, especially when I have something to do, it really does wonders for alcohol cravings and even the shakes (although I would strongly recommend against trying it if you're flirting with full on DTs, in which case you need to be in a hospital on high dose benzos tapering off), but I have to add as a footnote that in the medical literature it doesn't beat placebo as a treatment for alcohol dependence, but this doesn't mean it doesn't work for some people, and it sure as fuck works for me.

Apart from the prescribed stuff, no drugs for me, really. Get cravings here and there, well, obviously for dope and the needle (I find myself looking forward to testosterone injections even just for the needle itself lol) but for keta and, oddly, coke, which was never super-my thing.

My thing was always psychedelics, and I was into the touring scene, but that's kind of evolved away from me, or me from it, or maybe I'm just not in that 18-30 bracket anymore. My mom still has an O.G. "don't trust anybody over 30" pin from the 60s ;) I guess I'm on the wrong side now :|

I miss those days like anything. I'm actually writing about it, in semi-autobiographical impressionistic form, got about 60,000 words of what'll probably wind up a 200k word monster of a rough draft to edit (the hardest part; I just took out like 6,500 words which was a big accomplishment, writing a lot of bullshit is easy, condensing it into real narrative and concise description and aesthetically pleasing prose is another matter … which brings up another interesting thing, when used sparingly, gabapentin seems to help evoke some creative impulse in me. Odd maybe but not unheard of, booze of course is the muse of many of our greatest authors, my record on mixing alcohol and writing is mixed, probably due to my impulse to drink until I pass out … I've heard similar anecdotes about phenibut, GHB and simillar though.)

But anyway blah blah drugs.

I'm in a weird and sort of precarious place right now. If I don't wind up going back to work at my current job I'm gonna be sorely tempted to take up the lifestyle again. But, again, "don't trust anyone over 30." When we were kids in tents walking around at festivals selling shit or even taking those nerve-wracking car rides or 3-minute eternities at the post office, the shit was kind of new and exciting and fun, now I just can't see it being any of that, I dunno. I dunno how some of the people I partied with from, IDK, 1998-2013 or so, are still doing it; but by the numbers I think more are off the shit and just square, off the shit and into "the" or a program, or in prison, or crazy, or dead.

The numbers of dead are so alarming.

Fentanyl, people, run and shout it from the rooftops. It's a fucking crisis.

what else is there to say? idk. I hope maybe we can even start something more than just simmering here now that this is bumped ;)

/renames thread

another thing that sucks about being out on disability/workers comp is that they print my checks the day they should ,but they mail them to me, I can't just goand pickthem up, and I swear the check arrives a day later each cycle. first it was like 2 or 3 days now it's going on 10 to 2 weeks late, wtf. shit's really messing with me. got bills to pay, $200 doc + ~$50 rx for meds every month, started smoking again, and, you know, food… not having overtime is killing me to. I used to be able to go out whenever I wanted to and take cabs wherever, now I actually have to budget moneys and cook most of the time for myself :| when I was doing OT it was 50-70hrs/wk now I just get paid the straight 40, before I had money but no time to spend it, now I have all the time in the world but no money to go do shit :/ another sad irony of living a relatively straight and boring life these days. mostly doing Bluelight stuff, binging Netflix, working on my hopeful-novel-to-be (tentative title, Human Consumption; if you wanna read some lemme know,criticism much appreciated)

NSADD is so lame compared to EADD. I've been spending my time there cause it's much more lively.

So I decided to post here but don't expect much other than this thread to slowly get buried again.

So how is everyone? The weather here in northern caliornia is nice (though occasionally it's been hotter already than it should be) With the nice weather I've been cleaning out the garage and tuning up the car.

Today I just transplanted a few columns of my San Pedro catcus that got knocked off the main plant during some high winds back before the weather improved. If it flowers this year (did so a few years ago) I'll take some pics. The flowers were huge and beautiful, so fingers crossed.

The San pedros I transplanted are rooting successfully.

Any memorial day plans? I'd like to go out and do something cool but will most likely just watch Netflix on a combo of Kratom and phenibut.

Happened to the social? Fuck man, I lost interest in like 2014. Someone started another forum. I vamped. Then I got sober and just stopped logging onto all drug forums altogether. I still keep in touch with a few old regulars. Shake passed a few moths back but other than him I'm pretty sure everyone is still breathing.... I'm gonna PM you my cell. Hit me up sometime man.