Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Meth - First Time Experience

MindMelted

Greenlighter
Hey guys. Finally tried the last drug on my list - methamphetamine. White Mercedes E pills. The guy that sold them to me said they tested positive for it. He felt guilty trying to push them on people so I bought a bunch for cheap...because fuck it, why not?

Did a bunch of research before trying them because I wanted to do it right. I used to LOVE Adderall, and Dexedrine even more. They'll give a pretty wicked buzz if you don't abuse them and treat the experience more like MDMA. Figured meth would be better.

So I crush the first pill, scoop it into a gel cap, swallow, and start watching Breaking Bad (how fitting). Took about an hour to really feel much. Pretty similar to maybe 5 or 10mg of Adderall, and that's being generous. So about two hours after my first dose I crushed up a second and poured it under my tongue to dissolve. I like sublingual addies so I figured this'd be better. That kicked it up to a more comfortable level.

After the rush or peak or whatever the enjoyable feeling was started to fade out, I got the urge to take more. So I did. Cut another pill in half with my exacto knife, crushed it, and poured it under my tongue. Figured this would help ease me into the comedown.

I went walking for a few miles to get some endorphins flowing, crankin rap music through my ear buds. Got some nice scalp tingles/goosebumps/shivers. Nice mellow euphoria, I guess because I took it in three doses.

Overall it just felt like floaty, smoothed out Dexedrine. Less anxiety, less tweakiness. Honestly I'd take this shit for a rave or music festival over MDMA ANY day. Lasted fucking ages too. It took 5-htp, propranolol, 2.5mg clonazepam, 4mg insufflated hydromorphone, and an entire bottle of wine to knock me out that night.

So yeah, very enjoyable stimulant. But I will not touch it again unless i have something for the comedown (which was awful).

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_methamphetamine
substancecode_meth
substancecode_amphetamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya when I try a new substance I like to watch a movie or show about the substance I'm on. It makes me feel like an O.G. ya know? Also a tip for the comedown is to NEVER have an empty stomach at any time before/during/after a meth high. I've never tried dope but I'm doing research and I'm probably gonna try some soon. Look into the comedown thing to find some more info.