• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anyone here of those fentanyl Norcos?

Justinmoore78

Bluelighter
Just heard something on the news apparently they are ass kickers and killing alot of people, especially younger ones. I'm kinda wanting a couple , just saying

Same here. I wouldn't mind a few coming my way. If its that strong for a norco price, it sounds like a good deal to me.

It's not a "good deal"; these fake pharms are killing a lot of people.
"Strong" does not always mean "good"

I think spacejunk is correct I think there's well over 100mg in each pill with not everyone can handle thus the reason alot of overdose is happening. I was street made j do believe I'd have to research it more

People, read the fake pills/ M 30 thread about fentanyl pills. Great points made.

Is fentyanyl H??? Or is it what's in the H? I heard so much about fentyanl....

Fentanyl is a very potent opioid that is used (along with a range of fentanyl analogues) to adulterate - or simply mimic - more desirable (and safer) narcotics.
They are sold as heroin or pressed into tablets that look like pharmaceutical opioids, and seem to be frighteningly common in parts of north america and parts of Europe.
Fentanyl is really dangerous stuff because it is so potent that measuring a safe dose is beyond the capabilities of most clandestine drug manufacturers and distributors. Powders and pills containing fentanyl (but passed off as heroin or pain pills) can be massively over-dosed, which has lead to the deaths - and resulting publicity - surrounding fentanyl and its analogues being misrepresented as opiates and opioids.
Most people find fent to be far less desirable than other opiates; not just for its deadly potency, but also its short duration and reputation for pushing people's tolerance to ridiculous levels.

Is fentyanyl H??? Or is it what's in the H? I heard so much about fentyanl....

People cut the H with the liquid fentyanl so it makes it stronger alot stronger witch made me overdose and killed many others.

I dont have an opiate tolerance, i rarely use them. I recently chewed up a 12 mcg fentanyl patch and felt nothing at all, why is this?