• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1-Bu-LSD (1B-LSD) Thread

To me, 1P-LSD from the grey market is completely similar in effect to regular black market LSD. I therefore make an "educated guess" that the same will be true for 1A-LSD / ALD-52 (I still have something in my stash, but not tested yet), and also for 1-Bu-LSD - therefore I have no ambition in ordering some soon.

is there any reason to buy this over 1a/1p?
I think there are contries which have outlawed 1A-LSD /ALD-52 and 1P-LSD yet, but not 1-Bu-LSD.

Last edited:
These 1a 1p 1b subs could be really valuable for therapists operating on the margins who really can't be working with actual LSD, people who don't have access to a black market LSD source, or anyone who is concerned with veracity and exact dosage of the substance on the blotter.

Good question, calling it 1Bu-LSD is I suppose somewhat more descriptive. However I didn't name the thread. You know I bet it's just because saying "1B" sounds a whole lot like saying "1P". So it helps to differentiate them more so people don't think it's 1P-LSD.

I’ve got a whole fucking sheet of 1b that I bought while benzod out last year lol! I completely forgot!! I have extensive experience with al-lad, 1p & 1a if it’s anything like those gems, but have yet to get into the eth-lad or 1b! Will report back on this one!
PS don’t do benzos I’m done with that shit.

The verdict seems to be it is less potent and takes longer to come on than LSD/ALD-52/1p-LSD. Seems like lengthening the chain on the 1-position produces diminishing returns after a certain point.

It depends on how you metabolize it. Most people report it to be just like LSD/ALD-52/1P-LSD but some people find it to be a lot less potent. Probably the same people who find 1P to be less potent than LSD. It was tested on rats and was only 14% as potent as LSD while 1P was 38% as potent.

I see. It seems like the early reports I saw on it suggested less potency but it was only a few data points.

I still haven't seen that many reports on it, but I've some people say it's identical to 1P and some say it's not very strong even with several tabs. The reason they started selling it is because of it's legality in places where ALD-52 and 1P are illegal, but now that 1cP-LSD is out 1B-LSD seems pretty pointless.

Coulda sworn we had a megathread for it. Can't find it now though... Hmph.

Anyways, I haven't heard much about it other than that is is markedly less potent that 1cP, 1P, and LSD. Otherwise it sounds similar to those three.

It's the title:

Still not much info in it. Shorter duration smoother come-up, basically.

I tried this one. Can only compare this to 1-P-LSD and ALD-52 since i have never had regular LSD. And i would say it's a lot less potent then 1-P and ALD. Not super visual or very intense mentally. Maybe for a introduction to lysergamides or after a really bad trip to get back into them. But i will not be ordering this one again, was fun to do but for that more expensive price and reduced potency i will not doing this one again. But i have read that others found this equally if not stronger to 1-P so ymmv

Ordered some of this in 125 ug blotters and I would say it feels quite a bit less potent than 1p and 1cp (125 feels weaker than 100 of these imo). It is also pretty long to come on.

Other than differences in potency is there a pronounced difference in character to these novel lysergamides from lsd-25? Or are they all kinda similar but some are just stronger/more stimulating?

Other than differences in potency is there a pronounced difference in character to these novel lysergamides from lsd-25? Or are they all kinda similar but some are just stronger/more stimulating?
The differences are minor other than onset time, potency and stuff like that but the nature of the experience is pretty equivalent in my opinion.