• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1-Bu-LSD (1B-LSD) Thread

It will be at least a month off my wife and I just tripped for the autumnal equinox (300 mics eth-lad).

I'm hoping it's more like 1a-lsd as I'm looking for something with a smoother come-up and less body load for the wife. We are getting on in age, LOL ;)

^Is 1P really so much harsher than 1A? I find 1A indistinguishable from classic acid, but I've never tried 1P. I have a feeling if there's like 10% of people who can't cleave the P off well, I'm in that 10%. I already get weird reactions from my inability to process DXM and Codeine.

I don't think 1p is harsh at all - it seems exactly the same as lsd to me. Haven't tried 1a myself (or this new 1b)

^ I've tried both, and to be honest, the only difference I've ever noticed between them is that 1P seems to have a less consistent come-up time. With ALD-52 I always feel the first hints upon 30 minutes of ingestion. I've had varying results with 1P, with the come-up taking from 20 minutes to 1.5 hours ... I'm starting to think 1P is a little bit more affected by stomach contents.

BTW, cool to see a novel lysergamide, but I don't think the extra bucks are worth the possibly identical effect profile.

I don't think 1p is harsh at all - it seems exactly the same as lsd to me. Haven't tried 1a myself (or this new 1b)
I think youd enjoy 1a more. To me 1p's headspace was just missing something. Also had a slight bodyload to it, 1a was indistinguishable to LSD in a blind test, I thought the two were one another and was able to distinguish the 1p, AL, and ETH

^ Was that you who did that blind trial of the lysergamides to see if you could ID them by the subjective effects? That was really cool.

You really need to do more than one blind test to be able to say whether there is really a difference or not. If you thought you could tell the difference between LSD and ALD but you really couldn't, how do you know you aren't also mistaken about 1P? If you take 3 indistinguishable drugs in a blind test and guess at random what they are you have a 2/3 chance of getting at least one right. In my experience 1P is very deep and not missing any aspect of a typical LSD trip.

^ Was that you who did that blind trial of the lysergamides to see if you could ID them by the subjective effects? That was really cool.
Twas I, good sir. Thank ya. Yeah all in all as far as the "legal" lysergamides go, I've found 1a to get the lsd experience, and ETH LAD for novelty

You really need to do more than one blind test to be able to say whether there is really a difference or not. If you thought you could tell the difference between LSD and ALD but you really couldn't, how do you know you aren't also mistaken about 1P? If you take 3 indistinguishable drugs in a blind test and guess at random what they are you have a 2/3 chance of getting at least one right. In my experience 1P is very deep and not missing any aspect of a typical LSD trip.
I spoke about this with a buddy of mine, and I decided I will end up doing this two more times. The first was at 100ug. I plan to take the 2nd and 3rd at 250 and 500ug to see if the dosage/intensity of the experience plays into effect as to whether I can distinguish the 5 substances or not.

This stuffs punchy as.

I lab tested 1 and 1/2 at once. And was fkn blown away. I went the extra half due to thinking I had a slight 1P tolerance.

They were blank unlike the 1Ps. No writing or chemical structure on the back. So who knows really what dose it was.

They promote 125 mics/blot. So I had around 182 mics all up.

These days it usually takes 2-2 1/2 1Ps to get me where I was with this 1B.

Very interesting stuff. I am an offical fan.

^Puchy as. Such an aussie thing to say :! Love it. Thanks for your report Freedome!

I spoke about this with a buddy of mine, and I decided I will end up doing this two more times. The first was at 100ug. I plan to take the 2nd and 3rd at 250 and 500ug to see if the dosage/intensity of the experience plays into effect as to whether I can distinguish the 5 substances or not.

Awesome, looking forward to you posting the results.

Could there be a different kind of tolerance build to these newer lysirges?

Lab testing 1P, even after a month break, 300 mics is enough product to experiment with comfortably.

Without a month break from lysirges (probably 2 weeks max), and first experiment with 1B, I was completely floored from 1 and a 1/2 @125 mics, the half reaching it to around 182 mics all up.

I didnt notice any shorter duration as others have speculated. And was still way off baseline after a mate had gone home because we decided the peak had hit, and was slowly wearing thin. Once I went inside after he left, I was like ?fuck, I ain?t sleeping for another 6 hours?.

it was a big day though. And small experiments with 2-Fdck earlier in the day most likely affected this. But it was the first time in quiet a while where I was utterly worn from experimenting, which is good for me, I don?t end up reaching for other things to soften the return to reality.

Thank god for etiz. Otherwise I wouldn?t have slept.

i may need to start a new thread about the tolerance question perhaps.

^Puchy as. Such an aussie thing to say :! Love it. Thanks for your report Freedome!

hehe. I could have gone with the words of Shulgin, ?pushy? as opposed to ?punchy? now I think about it. But you obviously get what I?m saying ;-)

Last edited:
I'm literally in the come up of this substance right now. As far very reminiscent of 1-P only a little smoother. Will compare the 2 later in the day when this stuff is over the peak.

So i have no tried this today and gotta say pretty much what was said in this thread. Very similar to 1P only less intense and with a smoother come-up. Everything pretty much the same, or atleast i can't tell the difference not that im that experienced but still. Duration wise is also in the same ball-park. So yeah, if you can't get 1P or you wanna try something a little different you know what to expect from this.

is there any reason to buy this over 1a/1p?

not sure why they didn't make one of the great r1 subs...

Doesn't seem like it to me. I think it's cool someone made it so we could see what lengthening the chain does on these. But yeah I don't think I'm gonna bother.

they made 10+ r1 subs in small amounts, all with different chain lengths

this one is just the simplest mod

a lot were better

should have made one of those

the best was like a combination of lsd and eth-lad (positive parts), basically no sides, 70 ug ~ 100 ug lsd

I've only heard about 1p, 1a, and 1b. Is there some place to read about these?