Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA (80mg/100mg/120mg) - Inexperienced - The Subjective Effects of MDMA

blueapple

Greenlighter
Hello everyone at Bluelight,

I have been lucky enough to stumble upon some very pure MDMA that has been reagent as well as lab tested and verified. I wanted to share the subjective effects of ingesting 80mg, 100mg, and 120mg in man. I have had 3 experiences in total, all alone so I can analyze the effects the most accurately as possible. Hopefully this will be of use to whoever is interested in consuming this incredible substance.

Subjective effects of 80mg MDMA hydrochloride:
Taken on an empty stomach. First noticeable effects felt within 15 minutes, which consisted of an odd, foreign sensation in the body, I also felt more aware of myself in a physical sense. At around the 30 minute mark, my body is having a hard time maintaining a stable temperature, I feel coldness run through my body in waves, and then it proceeds to warm up, then cycle to cold again, which makes me open and close my windows several times. At 45 minutes, I walk around and notice my body barely weighs anything, I feel light as a feather and can move around with ease. I get this exact same feeling from psychedelics. At about one hour in notice my heart rate jump, and I feel effects identical to amphetamine nature. Shortly after there is a very unique fusion of psychedelic and amphetamine intoxication, which signifies the beginning of the peak effects. There are no closed or open eye visuals, or any hallucinations for that matter for the entire experience. The peak effects consisted of rushes of euphoria, urges to communicate, complete blockage of negative thoughts, and a feeling of peace. The mind becomes clear and one is able to think about their problems in a positive light. Even though I had such a great experience, the overall effects were more mild than anticipated. Mainly the euphoria. The come-down did not involve any depression or anxiety like regular amphetamine does, it was just a gradual transition. Absolutely no hangover or anything close to it, in fact the afterglow was the opposite of a hangover. The most beneficial effect from this experience was that during the week after I had dosed I felt apparent antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties. The experience lasted about 4 hours from start to finish. My pupils were still dilated up to about the 8 hour mark though, and I fell asleep around the 9 hour mark. One thing I noticed was how short the peak was, only about 2-2.5 hours, which is the meat of the experience, I had not realized the main effects would dissipate that quickly.

Subjective effects of 100mg MDMA hydrochloride:
Almost identical to the first experience, with the exception of increased euphoria. But still I knew something was missing from this experience, something that Alexander Shulgin had experienced many years before me. A feeling? Knowledge? A mindset? A specific array of elements bonded together and administered in an individualized mg/kg ratio? I don't know what it is but I know there is something that is essentially missing. This feeling of obscurity prompted me to try the 120mg dose.

Subjective effects of 120mg MDMA hydrochloride:
Taken on an completely empty stomach. This experience was categorized by its extremely rough come-up. Approximately 25 minutes after ingestion I get terrible waves of anxiety until it becomes my state of mind. I feel coldness in my hands. My heart rate is very high, and I start sweating. This continues until my body starts becoming very heated, sweating increases, and I try to cool myself down by moving locations but to no avail. I was rolling hard at the 50 minute mark, I laid down on my bed and looked at my walls to find my vision to be distorted. I was sweating a lot at this point, my body temperature was too high, so I decided to run cold water in the shower and that helped cool me down. I spent the next 20 minutes or so still in a very anxious state, and was wondering if I had taken too high of a dose. At about 1 hour and 10 minutes in I vomit quite spontaneously. Hydrochloride crystals tend to irritate ones stomach, but I had not vomited during the last two experiences. Anxiety and/or the empty stomach probably contributed. The time during the come-up felt like an eternity. Then I check my phone, but get overwhelmed by the intensity of the experience so I have to lay down on my bathroom floor, using my shirt as a pillow. I spent the next full hour there, redefining my new meaning of being "floored." The hour that I spent lying on the floor seemed like it only lasted a few minutes. I felt proud of myself for making it through the come-up. While I was lying there I found what I was missing. I cannot put it into words but I can describe it similar to "balance" and with the phrase "functioning at a higher frequency." You have to experience it yourself to know the feeling. It's an extremely unique feeling and you will know it when you feel it. This experience was much, much more intense than the 100mg dose, be weary and very cautious of the steep dose/response curve that occurs when MDMA is dosed over 100mg. This is an extremely powerful substance and it must be treated with respect because it can easily make you its bitch. The sheer intensity and body load can be very overbearing at this dosage. I don't have a desire to roll again any time soon.

Use it wisely.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
explevel_inexperienced
explevel_retrospective
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that last experience sounds quite intense. Sounds like it had an unusually steep dose response curve. Good thing you stepped up at 20mg intervals rather than double dosing the next time like a lot of people do. If you had all three of these experiences within a couple weeks of one another, that could explain it. I knew some people over the Aussie New Year / Festival season having sporadic light-headed feelings, panic attacks, hot flashes and other random moments of short-lived craziness within a few days of repeated use.

Most hectic come-up I had was after snorting a ridiculous amount too quickly and then stumbling out of the sauna that had become of the bathroom stalls at a music festival into the open air, heart going a million-miles-a-minute, head in the clouds and not being able to feel the ground beneath my feet. Within a few minutes, I could not for the life of me shut up. Luckily, such sensations were short-lived before it became pure electrified-empathy. The next few days were no laughing matter though..

Hope all is good now. Thanks for sharing.

Wow, that last experience sounds quite intense. Sounds like it had an unusually steep dose response curve. Good thing you stepped up at 20mg intervals rather than double dosing the next time like a lot of people do. If you had all three of these experiences within a couple weeks of one another, that could explain it. I knew some people over the Aussie New Year / Festival season having sporadic light-headed feelings, panic attacks, hot flashes and other random moments of short-lived craziness within a few days of repeated use.

Most hectic come-up I had was after snorting a ridiculous amount too quickly and then stumbling out of the sauna that had become of the bathroom stalls at a music festival into the open air, heart going a million-miles-a-minute, head in the clouds and not being able to feel the ground beneath my feet. Within a few minutes, I could not for the life of me shut up. Luckily, such sensations were short-lived before it became pure electrified-empathy. The next few days were no laughing matter though..

Hope all is good now. Thanks for sharing.

Everything is good and I don't recognize any detrimental effects so far from dosing 300mg spread out in 3 weeks time. I won't be dosing again for a while. Your come up sounds intense too! Shouts out to you for encouraging my contribution!