• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery Road to Recovery

Thx for the update Artemisia. Please let him know he is in my thoughts and that this get resolved soon. How are you holding up?

When I detoxed I had severe symptoms come back. We saw things no human should see and the threat of dying every damn second. I can see a chopper setting this off
I'll pm you some info Artemisia
Tell him it will get better, my heart goes out because I know exactly how it feels :(
I got ya six brother❤️

I am so sorry to hear this. Mr Root is very beloved here on Bluelight, offering clearheaded advice to others as well as compassionate human kindness. I hate that he is suffering this way but I am so glad that he has you at his side. Give him our love and let him know that we all believe in his strength and grit. I have faith that he can get through this and come back into himself. He will be in my thoughts until he returns.<3

your having a laugh right? roots a top guy and a bloody credit to HR; hope he gets better soon :(

Oh no! I'm so sorry that you are feeling so poorly, Root! Get better soon. We miss you already, and the joint just isn't the same without you.

Artes - as Herb said, I'm glad Root has you. Do you have anyone you can talk to about this? This has to be really scary for you as well. I would be losing my shit, personally. But I'm a worrier, always have been, always will be. Please let us know if we (I'm speaking for all of TDS when I say "we" as I just know they feel the same way I do!) can do anything to help. I know most of us can't be much help, being half a world away and all, but we will do anything we can for sure!

- VE

Hey Artemisia -

I was wondering if you would mind giving us a status update on how both of you are doing? I've been thinking about you guys - I hope the situation is improving. Best wishes!

Moreaux

Thanks for all for your concern about my condition. It is really heartwarming and means a lot to me.

I got out of evaluation as I don't have any psychotic symptoms anymore. I'll give you a longer update when I have time as I have see my primary Dr. and I am waiting in the lobby and I am next patient.

Thanks for all for your concern about my condition. It is really heartwarming and means a lot to me.

I got out of evaluation as I don't have any psychotic symptoms anymore. I'll give you a longer update when I have time as I have see my primary Dr. and I am waiting in the lobby and I am next patient.

so glad to hear bud - big love

Mr. Root: Nice to hear you have been discharged from inpatient! I miss your posts when you are not around... you are an example of how often high intelligence can be accompanied by mental illness..... as your posts are so full of wisdom and insight.

Thank you all for cheering me up. It really means a lot.

Yesterday I was a bit zombified from all the antispychotics they gave to me. I went to see my primary doctor to adjust my medication because of the pharmacy contract which prevents other doctors than those who work at our local health center to prescribe CNS and psyche affecting drugs to me.

Currently I am on Abilify 15mg which was upped from 5mg, Lamictal came as a new medication as well as lithium and Depakote. Oxycodone was titrated to 20mg three times a day from 20mg twice a day. Benzos were started again and now it is clonazepam 2mg twice a day. It is quite a cocktail and zombifies a bit. It as well as gives an erectile dysfunction but that is not so important at the moment as there is time for that later and there are other ways to get intimate :)

I just try to relax and not do much and I couldn't even do a lot as these drugs keeps me grounded to a sofa mostly.

Psychiatrist had a theory that the anxiety from waiting to start ORT combined to quitting benzos decreased the trigger threshold of PTSD episode and the adrenaline reaction caused my bipolar to turn into manic episode with psychotic symptoms. She said that I have a great knowledge of myself as well as alot of willpower to be able to understand that I am having psychotic episode and can differentiatenwhat is real and what is not. Quite often that isn't the case and people go along with the psychotic symptoms believing they are real and don't have any feeling of being sick.

Artemisia had a huge role keeping me in reality and I can't thank enough her for doing what she did although she just says that it is not a biggie.

I am looking forward to stop those strong antipsychotics.

Yesterday evening I despite the drugged feeling managed to start painting a big scratch build meaning built from carton, plastic sheets, straws etc stuff available in a normal household.

qyzrxs.jpg

You can see before painting that it was built just from scrap parts.
Yesterday evening I although managed to paint a big scratch build meaning built from carton, plastic sheets, straws etc stuff available in a normal household.

1531aaq.jpg

Going to party with drugs and booze this time for the last time (hopefully). Have friends supervising me for psychotic episode.

Please be careful MR, you are in a very vulnerable place after your recent episode right now, though I can totally relate to needing a little escape to unwind after going through something as traumatic and intensely stressful as a psychotic episode. What and how are you planning on using?as long as you use in moderate and stay away from stims and powerful psychedelics you'll probably be fine. Just please stay safe buddy, we are all cheering for you <3

Going to party with drugs and booze this time for the last time (hopefully). Have friends supervising me for psychotic episode.

Please do be careful! Your body is going through so much right now, and you just started some heavy meds...go and have fun - participating in substances is not a requirement. If you do use substance go very easy and lightly. It's a very real possibility that more substances could trigger something again, or worse. I highly recommend before consuming anything you check online to make certain it will mix with your meds.

Night went well and was mostly comprised of consuming booze and non-stop sauna visits in a hotel suite and then going to a night club to stomp to a beat of (good) live EDM and back then back to sauna. We wen't to a breakfast straight from sauna with bathrobes on and got some laughs from most of the other people and some disapproving glances from a minority of some nimby looking guys. One older guy even get slapped by his wife as he was staring girls who were with us.

I actually even ditched the idea of using cannabis although it would have been available and only took a bit of ritalin along with alcohol and didn't take my benzos and skipped evening dose of my oxycontin just to be safe.

I haven't been drunk for ages and in the morning I remembered why :) Hangovers aren't the same as they were in my early twenties. It is 11PM here and I am still not 100% recovered from the night.

Nice, I'm glad you are safe and sound and got what you needed out of the experience MR :) Be well my friend <3

Been doing all the stuff that needs to be done before I go to start ORT so I ahven't been posting lately. Have spent time with my SO too as well as friends. Will do bigger update weekend.

Thank you all for cheering me up. It really means a lot.

Yesterday I was a bit zombified from all the antispychotics they gave to me. I went to see my primary doctor to adjust my medication because of the pharmacy contract which prevents other doctors than those who work at our local health center to prescribe CNS and psyche affecting drugs to me.

Currently I am on Abilify 15mg which was upped from 5mg, Lamictal came as a new medication as well as lithium and Depakote. Oxycodone was titrated to 20mg three times a day from 20mg twice a day. Benzos were started again and now it is clonazepam 2mg twice a day. It is quite a cocktail and zombifies a bit. It as well as gives an erectile dysfunction but that is not so important at the moment as there is time for that later and there are other ways to get intimate :)

I just try to relax and not do much and I couldn't even do a lot as these drugs keeps me grounded to a sofa mostly.

Psychiatrist had a theory that the anxiety from waiting to start ORT combined to quitting benzos decreased the trigger threshold of PTSD episode and the adrenaline reaction caused my bipolar to turn into manic episode with psychotic symptoms. She said that I have a great knowledge of myself as well as alot of willpower to be able to understand that I am having psychotic episode and can differentiatenwhat is real and what is not. Quite often that isn't the case and people go along with the psychotic symptoms believing they are real and don't have any feeling of being sick.

Artemisia had a huge role keeping me in reality and I can't thank enough her for doing what she did although she just says that it is not a biggie.

I am looking forward to stop those strong antipsychotics.

Yesterday evening I despite the drugged feeling managed to start painting a big scratch build meaning built from carton, plastic sheets, straws etc stuff available in a normal household.

qyzrxs.jpg

You can see before painting that it was built just from scrap parts.
Yesterday evening I although managed to paint a big scratch build meaning built from carton, plastic sheets, straws etc stuff available in a normal household.

1531aaq.jpg

That is so unbelievably cool! Adults need to playfully create more. This is a great example.

And it doesn't have to cost a lot to do great miniatures, all the parts are scrap pieces excluding led light lines which cost less than a buck.

Today is the day I finally start ORT. I'll try to check up if I can.
Send some good vibes to me everyone and have a nice time while I am away :)