Songs you can barely listen to without losing your composure emotionally

Mal3volent: Excellent, obscure choice with "Gnat" by Nick Traina from Knowledge! I read "His Bright Light" by his mom (Danielle Steele) years ago and got the Knowledge album along with "17 Reasons" by his previous band Link 80. I actually recorded a cover version of "Gnat" on my old 4-track back in 2003 because I was so moved by it.

Cool :) I was a big fan of Link 80 already and stumbled across A Gift Before I Go in my local used bookstore. I recognized Nick on the cover. I honestly think that album is his best work.

I love ska-infused punk in general. That whole East Bay style. If I ever come across a Green Day fan or something I say, here try this instead lol.

Last edited:
Death- Voice Of The Soul

As Blood Runs Black- Pouring Reign

these two songs have either brought tears to my eyes or orgasmic chills throughout every nerve in my body.. very soothing songs to learn how to play instrumentally as well! The epitome of badass healing sounds ^____^

this performance. the intro, fierce af

o my, even the thumbnail...

yqZI8w7.gif

more aimee

[video=youtube_share;zCQ3OyxarRU]http://youtu.be/zCQ3OyxarRU[/video]

'twas the anthem of this one fucked up relationship I was in

Nice! I was raised on Aimee Mann - my father is a big fan - so her music has very heavily influenced my taste. She's great.

I have that LP on vinyl. I always thought the opening track was the most emotionally charged. S&G remind me of my later years in college, and of the day I showed my old roommate The Graduate while he was frying on acid lol.