• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
on board with those dabs Felonious, been working on some blackberry og shatter. also daily 30mg xr focalin, and 10mg diazapem

Just lots of caffeine at the moment.

Finally got my $100 back from the bank (when it was stolen) so it's turn up time as soon as my shift ends. Benzos, weed, and kratom. Maybe some amps.

Drank 1.5 pints of SURGE. I'm late to the party, glad it's back.

Trying to come up with reasons why I shouldn't kill my new fifth. Can't think of any, and a hangover doesn't matter as I don't work again until Tuesday night. So... here's to horrible decisions. I KNOW I SHOULDNT DO THIS AND I DONT CARE

70mg hydrocodone, 5mg clonazepam, 30mg methylphenidate. Still sick from the suicide attempt. I am going to try again and succeed in about a week and kill my bird too because he knows the cures to many diseases and I am not going to let humanity benefit from those when they won't save the telepathic bears and other animals. I really want to see Deet and Miprocin and Annabelle - they all got tortured badly tortured, They all want to live but I hear that Deet and Miprocin now are missing all four paws and Annabelle just has one foot. And here is a forecast:

Hurricane Javier (currently a tropical Low) hits Baja with 110-120mph winds, max winds 120mph - Landfall at 109.94W 23.80N
Skirts near Mexican coast while intensifying. Causes major damage. Becomes a tropical storm at 5:00AM Sunday August 07. Does some minor damage in Arizona.

I guess the earthquake is not going to happen. When I went to the hospital it was supposed to happen the day after tomorrow as of that time and I don't know if that meant today or tomorrow now. It was after midnight when I got there but I don't know what day it was.

70mg hydrocodone, 5mg clonazepam, 30mg methylphenidate. Still sick from the suicide attempt. I am going to try again and succeed in about a week and kill my bird too because he knows the cures to many diseases and I am not going to let humanity benefit from those when they won't save the telepathic bears and other animals.

You should definitely not try to kill yourself again, go and explain what you intend to do to a medical professional or your family and let them help you. Also not sure if your bird is of the same realm as your bears, but you should defo not harm/kill it! If you do that you're just as bad as the "corrupt government agents killing bears", in my opinion.

Not high at all, and I'm looking down at my quartz banger filled with like 30mg of top-grade shatter left in it after the first low-temp dab. Will def give it a shot to get my Saturday started. :)

Last edited:
Added 50mg hydrocodone.

Tomorrow I am tripping on DXM. I am going to try to get some dizocilpine later if I don't run out of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should definitely not try to kill yourself again, go and explain what you intend to do to a medical professional or your family and let them help you. Also not sure if your bird is of the same realm as your bears, but you should defo not harm/kill it! If you do that you're just as bad as the "corrupt government agents killing bears", in my opinion.

I strongly disagree with hte last statement, we will die together and deprive mankind of countless cures to horrible diseases because so many heartless people ignore the plight of the telepathic bears and raccoons that can do so much for us. I will never let humans have those cures unless the bears are quickly freed and I need to be seeing some within a week. I should see one by Monday since one is in my town, locked up in the hospital building from what I hear.

Anyway, gonna mix a bunch of random downers of every kind I can take, not bothering to list them because it is a waste of time, chasing it down with sake. Then smoking pot and cigarettes. And I need no help, it is the people with deaf ears and cold hearts that need the help. It is people like me they are killing.

Jonas Renske from Katatonia wants people to know that the polar bear that contacted him is being tortured and he wants it stopped and thinks it is being used by the Terrel Mental Institution. Sorry for going off topic, trying to help the bear and a band I love that has written about me for a long time. The bear's name is Serac.

Last edited:
charlie murphy

snorted some fire ron. ate 40 mg oxy
10 mgs clobazam bout to add 2 mgs loprazolam

cozynoddings to you all.

finishing my alcohol before i make another halfassed attempt at sobriety. in march i didnt drink. i need another long break.

just ordered street fighter 3 alpha which was overpriced but i wanted a copy with the original case and manual. fuck my impulses.

^hell yeah, street fighter 3 is the best one of them all imo. i like 3rd strike: fight for the future, but i haven't played the alpha version.

pretty high, i "rediscovered" ultra-low-dose dabs on a whim. 25mg seems to be the sweet spot with lots of positive effects with virtually no negatives.

word dawg. i used to have a have a shitload of fighting games for my DC including street fighter alpha third strike. my favorite fighting game has got to be dead or alive 2 though MvC is also tits. i had to sell my DC and all this spring when i was in a tight spot. i got some good games for my psx (yea thats right oldbois psx = ps1) but didnt have any fighting games. so i caved. mainly still working on FFT so SF3 is gonna hold reserve as a mutiplayer only for a while. i really want to get through FFT and (i think) it is difficult.

nice, i picked up my first DC this year. i really love the library on that system, it's my first sega console so I was blown away by being able to play titles like Crazy Taxi and Soul Calibur from home. some great shmups, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.