• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two freaking Panacods so 60mg codeine today and I am completely wasted (not).

Trying to yell "Open Sesame!" to my timed doser so I could get my hands on to next dose (60mg Oxycontin (old formula), 20mg temazepam and 2mg clonazepam).

I am quite sure I can get my missed morning dose too out of that gizmo when it opens so double the fun coming soon...

how much your timed doser set you back ? i could use something like that. am also rx'd old formula oxycontin - in Africa

I live in Finland (part of Scandinavia) and old Oxycontins are still available here.

So I got my Kanna in the mail this morning and I did a little bit of 'experimenting' with it. So far:

Small bump sublingual
Small bump snorted
Layered between weed in a bowl

Roughly 20 minutes between subL and snorted, about 30 minutes later I smoked it. Felt a small change in consciousness and a little stimulation the first two times. My sense of touch was slightly heightened, reminiscent of MDMA, and my palms became a little sweaty. I had a strong urge to conversate (with anybody) and sing to music in my car.

Smoked it with weed and now I'm ultra stoned. Imagine the first time you've gotten couch-lock toasted, that's basically what it feels like. Music sounds unnaturally good. I wanted to do some Kratom as well, but Kanna has greatly reduced my urge to somehow.

jlm: yeah fred used to live here, i think he was also in the portlandia tv series (havent seen it)

its a nice place, a touch big for me as the traffic reaches claustrophobic levels between 3 and 6 every day. and thats not even going into morning rush hour!

once i get a bit more settled id like to move into rural OR for a while. right now i share a large property with two other guys and even though our driveway could fit like dozen vehicles they frown on my having a 2nd. i really want a project car to go along with my truck.

odin sphere sounds good, im gonna grind on some vidya later, just old console games though

OT: 90 fucking degrees fahrenheit, im a pussy and this is too hot. im doing flexibility stretches with my shirt off consuming cold caffeine yea boy

340mg MS Contin of which 60mg chewed, rest taken whole, 200mg tramadol and 12mg bromazepam. I'm broke and running out of benzos which is not bueno. Picked up a script for it earlier but I can't afford to go fill it. Hope I come into some cash before I'm totally fucked.

Running on zero sleep and a methamp comedown, rad... took some neuroprotective supplements and vitamins that should help a bit.

OT: 1mg bupe sub'd + coffee + nicotine + 600mg gabapentin

insomnia
13.gif

gave up fighting it, now jus chillin
14.gif

drinking soda, witing for the sun to rise to eat breakfast.

1600 mg codeine within like 3-4 hours. 170 ml ethanol within the same time period. Some coffee waiting for me now. Am I high? No. Am I intoxicated? Yes. There seems to be a difference after all.

So I got myself scripted tramadol again, good ole' tramadol. I still love those things, and they combine really well with morphine. (I obviously didn't trade my MS Contin script for 'em, I just got them on top of the morphine). Tramadol gives me quite a bit of euphoria, but lacks sedation whereas morphine is very sedating but a bit lacking in the euphoria department. Lovely mix.

360mg MS Contin still (not an additional 360mg, I'm talking about the same as in the previous post) + 300mg tramadol XR + 12mg bromazepam + 5mg diazepam + 0.25mg brotizolam.

Feeling very relaxed and just good all-round. :) Can definitely feel a nod coming on.

8mg hydromorphone, 1mg alprazolam, 30mg dxm - looking for a nice nod

A few bowls, a beer and just got this Kratom in the mail, gonna give that a shot. Never done it before, hoping for a nice mellow buzzzz

I live in Finland (part of Scandinavia) and old Oxycontins are still available here.

yeah, same here (duh)

DOne like 600 mgs of oxy today. It's bad. All chewitised - and like 2 oc 40s sniffulated.

just toked up some swazi gold, gonna smash 2 mgs of loprazolam as well

peace

BLE$$inGZ

^Gieb me sum ur weedz! Plx.
OT: 460mg morphine total today, all taken whole xept for 60mg I chewed. Also 12mg bromazepam, 5mg diazepam & .25mg brotizolam. (The brotizolam has probably worn off by now).

Think I'll pop some more morphine, it's been a while since I dosed up. Most has probably worn off already (I can feel the effects have started to fade since a few hours ago).

/E: Took another 280mg morphine, 100mg tramadol & 10mg diazepam.

Last edited:
Drinking some wine, some great tasting chocolate whiskey, some Seagrams Peach Vodka, 150mg hydroxyzine, smoking cigarettes, and I may have some ganja in a little while.

Just had 50mg hydrocodone, 2mg clonazepam, a glass of Seagrams Peach Vodka, and gonna have 300mg Lyrica, 100mg hydroxyzine, and 2ml 1,4-butanediol to wrap me in a warm veneer of love from heaven's blue pearly gates!

Update:
Added 30mg clonazepam and now smoking some weed,

Mod edit: Please refrain from posting off topic nonsense. Consider this a warning. It's getting old and since you won't listen to reason or good advice, I refuse to listen to any more of your telepathy-crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, scratch that....fuck that Kratom, nasty shit! Tried to mix with oj, got some down then everything came back up including my lunch....maybe if I were in withdrawal but I am currently not....yuck

Nicely toasted, been smoking a bowl every hour or so on top of the last of my dabs a bit earlier. 5mg oxy, .25mg xanax, and 200mcg clonazolam in my system. Don't drink often at all these days, but been drinking a couple of vodka/waters.. much needed on a stressful day like today. Certain drugs can be godsends during stressful days.

Hope you guys are enjoying your Friday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.