• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got 120 x oc 40s all paid for by insurance. yessiree it's that time of the month friends!!!

3 oc 40s chewitised!

im coming up brothers!

^lucky.

so over the weekend. I made a shot of dope, (raw chunks) didn't even need filtering but I filtered it twice anyway. I swabbed the site with alcohol, slid in the needle , pulled the plunger back - saw I registered. Then I had a sort of epiphany (saw bad scenes from requiem, disappointment in my moms potential eyes) and I pulled the needle out and water snorted the solution. Leavin my self-IVing cherry intact. But I was kinda alarmed at how easy it was for me to do, I mean registering on the first try ? also I have had blood tests that left worse bruises...

Anyway. precisely because of how easy and intuitive it felt and my general love of opiates , I'mma stick to other routes of administration - for now anyway.

OT: ate 80 mgs more oxy. Should kick in soon. HOH YEEEEEEEAH

#controlgoals

holy shit man.

i'm gonna make some coffee, gotta wait for a phone call before i'll know what to do with the rest of my day.

About to tear through this bud. Also I've decided I'm gonna try and get some muscle relaxers from my doctor since I think my back is literally broken.

2tsp Baik Bali (new stuff my vendor has)
Lots of buds (indica-dom hybrid)
500mg naproxen
About to add 2 flexeril to the mix

This oughta take care of these aches.

1mg alprazolam, 3g kratom, 300mg pregabalin... am kinda super relaxed :|

8( I had to google "Charlie Murphy"...

Oh well, trying to vape Cannatonic but I'm a newb at going green. I don't wanna get high.

I just need the energy and focus to get UP every day to push through physical pain and the depression it causes.

amphs plus flunitrazolam -- pretty focused yet relaxed, tbh. feel like reading a book but the flunitrazolam will make that hard, so i'll play the odin sphere remake til it's time for my hydroxizine and flunitrazolam.

Smoking a spliff, first of the day (night).
I'm going to spend a few days in a tropical island, I'm so stoked! Right now I'm making kratom capsules so it'll be easier to consume on the go, I should have used gloves though... my hands are literally green

Bulletproof coffee + 1mg bupe SL + listening to the micro-genre war metal legends in the morning, Conqueror- War. Cult. Supremacy.

oppigård thurbo stout 8,7 % abv (so many great microbrewery in such a small place as sweden. this stout is great! not like a yeti imperial stout or ölfabrikken porter, but so rich in taste, major hints of strong coffee and dark chocolate are)
lagunitas maximus double ipa 8,2 % abv (can never go wrong)
0,4 mg amphetamine
like two hits of crack
2 mg flunitrazolam
1 mg flunitrazepam
50 mg hydroxizine (don't know why)
a fat joint (0,6-0,7 g dark, soft hash), will last me the whole night

23 hours of odin sphere and counting. slept three, maybe four hours.

oppigård thurbo stout 8,7 % abv (so many great microbrewery in such a small place as sweden. this stout is great! not like a yeti imperial stout or ölfabrikken porter, but so rich in taste, major hints of strong coffee and dark chocolate are)
lagunitas maximus double ipa 8,2 % abv (can never go wrong)
0,4 mg amphetamine
like two hits of crack
2 mg flunitrazolam
1 mg flunitrazepam
50 mg hydroxizine (don't know why)
a fat joint (0,6-0,7 g dark, soft hash), will last me the whole night

23 hours of odin sphere and counting. slept three, maybe four hours.

Stouts are my shit. I had a great locally brewed bourbon-barrel stout the other day it was on point.

Stouts are my shit. I had a great locally brewed bourbon-barrel stout the other day it was on point.
oh, you should visit my hometown, örebro. we have a great beer cafe, and another pub specialized mainly on whiskey/whisky/etc but they also carry a lot of great beer, e.g., they often have more than three omnipollo types available. otherwise, if you send me a package with some quality stouts from united states (although we have a lot of -- but not all -- beer from different us microbreweries here in sweden; we love our beer!), then i'll return the favour and collect some local stouts; they have one of sweden's best breweries here, örebro kulturbryggeri.

ah well, speed rant stops now.

added 25 mg diazepam to the mix

Status
Not open for further replies.