• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

I'm alive despite rumors to the contrary ;)

CJ -

Goddamnit, I hate the fucking American healthcare system. How is assault illegal, but that isn't? As far as I'm concerned, it should be. I mean come on, it's clonodine - and you are trying to do the right thing, being honest, getting clean off of the benzos, and what does that get you?

It should be illegal for any healthcare provider to send someone away without fucking comfort meds.

Sorry for for all the cussing, but this just pisses me off! Good luck, cj, this is utter bullshit and I'm sorry you are going through it.

- VE

Benzo withdrawal sucks in a wh0difeeredent level than opiates thst is all

Agreed dude. Gabaergic tolerance (and dependency) is some seriously insidious shit.

Beno withdrawal really sucks. The is state really reallys. Most of all my family fycking sucks. I'm leaving this hell hOle and I'm going to make it on my own or crash cisisible

CJ I hope you're doing well. If you have to check into a hospital or detox. Benzo withdrawal isn't a joke. Stay safe.

CJ I hope you're doing well. If you have to check into a hospital or detox. Benzo withdrawal isn't a joke. Stay safe.
I'm trying to get checked onto a hospital that accepts me being on methadone. That's a real fucking chore

Cj: I am having the same problem of trying to obtain clonidine... I am tapering on my oxymorphone, and I cannot get anyone to prescribe clonidine! I am nowhere near the dangerous state you are in, so I can't imagine how frustrated you feel! I can't honestly tell my pain management doc I am tapering, but you would think he would still give me some clonidine to help me sleep, which is how I presented the fact I need it. American medicine blows!

Hey guys sitting in a hospital waiting room shaking like like a leaf. Hopefully they decide to give me some benzigd m s soon. To make matters worwe I missed my methadone dose this morning. Some fucking day. Last time I ever ask my parents for shit.

CJ - stay where you are at - you need to be at the hospital. Think about this rationally, if you could figure shit out you would have done so already, you're cold turkeying from benzos and will be going into opiate withdrawal right now...please stay at the hospital. I know you don't feel well and want to leave and not be around your parents, but you need help. I don't say this often, but suck it up and do the best you can, this is what's best for you. It's only temporary, and this will help you get back on track. Please message me if you need to talk.

ETA: this response is for a message you posted that I know longer see, I read it in my email. I know you don't want to be around your parents but the are trying to help. Just be patient with them, maybe you can leverage this opportunity to get to inpatient treatment. Stay strong, stay focused, you can get through this. Big hugs you way!

Hey guys sitting in a hospital waiting room shaking like like a leaf. Hopefully they decide to give me some benzigd m s soon. To make matters worwe I missed my methadone dose this morning. Some fucking day. Last time I ever ask my parents for shit.

Good luck at the hospital.

Been here for like 8 hours now. 14 since multiple last benzo dose I'm uncomfortable but I could of rode this out at home. Shit always ends up like this when my mom gets invoved. Oh and the whore me me miss my methadone dose today. Grrrrr. Of course not shit can be done until that on the morning when the clinic opens. Such bullshit

But you didn't, so try to use this opportunity to get off them while you can. :)

Hope you feel better soon.
Yeah I was at the over confident stage. I had a fucking seizure. Don't be dumb like me kids. If your buying liquid benzos from some shady guy who is constantly "hooking it up" disaster isn't far off. Especially when you have to really think when the last time you haven't used a dose was.

cj, I'm going to be honest--you are really scaring me with the benzos. You are not "being dumb", you are desperate. But your desperation to alleviate anxiety is making you do things which are only going to make it worse and worse. It's like you are cutting the surface of your skin to shreds because you have a bullet deep inside. You need to find a way to get that bullet treated. Keep yourself safe and DON'T GIVE UP ON YOURSELF.<3

Yeah I was at the over confident stage. I had a fucking seizure. Don't be dumb like me kids. If your buying liquid benzos from some shady guy who is constantly "hooking it up" disaster isn't far off. Especially when you have to really think when the last time you haven't used a dose was.

So what happened? Are you still at the hospital?

I can't edit posts on mobile for whatever reason but I have to say that the amount of delusion the benzos caused cannot be properly downplayed. I've been lost for months but I didn't even realize it.

Thank you all for caring I really don't know what I would do without the support and advice I have received here. I'm going to take it slow from here. This one is really stinging right now.

Take care of yourselves