• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Withdrawl from bootleg fentanyl tablets

Yes, if you can use it just for a maximum of 3 weeks, so I've learned. You got this!

Yes, if you can use it just for a maximum of 3 weeks, so I've learned. You got this!

Um, alprazolam won't prolong the withdrawal from opioids if you just use it during the withdrawal from opioids. If you're kicking fentanyl there is no reason to be taking the Xanax more than a week.

Omg! I finally dont feel like blowing my brains out! I think im on day 6 or 7, lost track. Tried quitting for 2 months. The first 3 days are the hardest, and it takes willpower. You do feel better after a week. I know its a life long battle, but im never going back, after 10 years of battling addiction, I pray I do not fuck this up. I know it sounds lame but exercise helps tremendously

Congrats Noah! Your attempt was much more successful than mine. I fell off for a couple days and am just now hitting 24 hours again. Gotta say, it's not as bad as the first time's 24 hours so I'm still improving.

What an awesome attitude you have! The more you try, the better you get, and if you keep cultivating that positive attitude and healthy behavior you will succeed sooner than you know :)

This has taken me 3 months to do. But I still struggle with leg aches and cravings. I cannot wait until my legs stop hurting. It will feel like im a new person. I cannot wait.

Hey Noah, hope you're holding strong! I've gone a few days here and there and have gotten bored or injured and used oxy. But I'm past 72 hours clean now with no withdrawal symptoms to speak of. A little bit of stomach discomfort that was settled with 2 loperamide tablets, took one .1mg clonadine to sleep last night. No major temperature fluctuations (other than going outside to inside in hot as hell Florida lol) I gotta say, I think a lot of it has to do with these Kava Kava supplements I picked up from a whole foods. I've been taking 3 in the morning and 3 at night (they recommend 3 daily max I think) but when I use kava in tea form I usually drink a lot of it to gain effects. Other than that, no loss of appetite, general good mood, feeling like I'm emotionally waking up again (basically being moved by Olympic stories and anything but to do with animal rescues or cochlear implants make me well up) - but they did while using too, except for on fent- that only made me angry or disinterested. Feeling very centered which is new. Finishing school surely helped, even tho a cross country move is coming up this weekend, it's more exciting than scary.

Spondy, thats awesome. Just got on some anti depressant, probably wasting my time. Getting sober is hard but it is worth it. Still battle with depression, doctor said it will take 2 weeks to maybe kick in. Makes me feel like crap. Good luck. It is very hard but you have to be positive. Quitting is hard work when you have other things going on. Its almost too easy to head back down that road. Keep up the good fight and ill see you on the other side

Sorry to hear about the depression. I've battled that for a long time - definitely kicks into high gear during withdrawal and PAWS sometimes. I've been taking 5htp - not sure how much that's helping -if at all- but I gotta attribute my success so far to something. Maybe it's worth a shot?

Hey Noah, hope you're holding strong! I've gone a few days here and there and have gotten bored or injured and used oxy. But I'm past 72 hours clean now with no withdrawal symptoms to speak of. A little bit of stomach discomfort that was settled with 2 loperamide tablets, took one .1mg clonadine to sleep last night. No major temperature fluctuations (other than going outside to inside in hot as hell Florida lol) I gotta say, I think a lot of it has to do with these Kava Kava supplements I picked up from a whole foods. I've been taking 3 in the morning and 3 at night (they recommend 3 daily max I think) but when I use kava in tea form I usually drink a lot of it to gain effects. Other than that, no loss of appetite, general good mood, feeling like I'm emotionally waking up again (basically being moved by Olympic stories and anything but to do with animal rescues or cochlear implants make me well up) - but they did while using too, except for on fent- that only made me angry or disinterested. Feeling very centered which is new. Finishing school surely helped, even tho a cross country move is coming up this weekend, it's more exciting than scary.

Man that's really good to hear. Awesome stuff!

I wish I could sleep a bit longer, even though I got a full 7/8 hours last night - I'm trying to figure out the change in myself I guess. What keeps coming to mind is a line from an Elliott Smith song 'needle in the hay' which goes "I'm taking the cure, so I can be quiet whenever I want." I guess I'm missing that sense of quietness where I could just avoid feeling or being wherever I was at any given time. My natural self is far more energetic and talkative than I'm ready to be at this moment, but I am ready at the same time? Contradictory in a way, but I guess I miss that 'on-demand' quality of a good high... Definitely not the need / being on the drug's time when it comes to readminister. It's far less a need now than a moderate to weak want.

Sharing some thoughts that maybe some of you have experienced for the sake of solidarity - or at least killing time laying in bed 'being quiet' before I greet the day lol. Got some bad results from my neck MRI on Monday so I've been hitting the chiropractor / DO for steroid injections pretty hard this week so far, another adjustment today and Friday but already improving a lot. Just took my kava and half a clonadine .1 tab (tapering off the latter) so I'll be hopping in a hot shower soon to begin the day. Cheers y'all!

Great Spondy. Im having anxiety like craxy after I started Lexapro, an anti depressant. They are definitely not the answer for me. The doc told me I'd have withdrawal from those too if I used them long enough. I'm good on that. I think im going to join a gym or exercise more. Getting outside really helps. YES, the lack of sleep is the hardest part due to the restlessness. I go on walks at like 2am like a crack head. It makes everything and everyday that much harder. Best of luck! I hope we both feel 100 percent in about a week. Hope is all I got!

How are you holding up Noah? Did you discontinue the lexapro? I've been absent for a few days since I began my road trip from Florida to Cali. Currently spending some time in Colorado - feeling good considering the altitude takes some getting used to! I can hardly believe I got out of this relatively easily. Almost no withdrawal symptoms and drove across more than half the country. Here's hoping things are improving for you Noah!

Doing okay, bored but haven't touched the fentanyl bullshit. Im happy for you hopefully be where you're at soon. Sounds like you are free from the helll we all have created for ourselves. Just do not ever give in to the demons again. California is full of low life scum. I should know I live here.

were they green oxy 80 look alikes? if so I have detoxed many times off these in my area these are rampant ,,, there 2 24 hour lines hat never shut down constanly running these thigs it seems like verybddy aound here does them ? there great a first and really cheap , but after a month of daily use you go from doing 1 a day to esily 8 a day ,

Wtf! /\ I dont think this is the place to score drugs. And do not get into snorting fentanyl kids, that stuff is like the crack cocaine of opiates, and wont get you high after a couple weeks of use and have a huge gorilla on your back!

I'm going to turn this into a withdrawal journal to give anyone else who may be facing detox from a similar habit a good idea of what to expect. I took my last 1/4 of bootleg fent tablet this morning at 9am right after I removed my half 10mcg/HR butrans patch which I had been wearing for about 72 hours. I secured some flexoril (mainly to reduce this spasm I've been dealing with in my right shoulder for the past few weeks) which should also help get a little sleep and combat some rls. To properly send myself off and say goodbye to my dependency, I just got 4 15mg instant oxys. Sniffed one - waiting for my connect to arrive with the other 3 which will be sniffed 10 minutes apart to have a nice climb up before coming down for (hopefully) the last time. I do have a few fractures in my lumbar, degenerative disc disease on a bulging disc, and various other issues that lead to a fairly chronic pain condition. I'm able to quell flare ups with rest, but sometimes life doesn't give you that kinda time so I'm hoping to not have to rely on pain meds in the future, but no garuntees. Gotta allow myself the freedom to do what's necessary to keep my life moving in the right direction, even if it's 3 steps forward professionally and 4 steps back in recovery... Can't beat myself up over that which I cannot control. Thanks for reading! I'll probably update tomorrow morning and evening as needed to track progress and vent. Cheers!

Hi Spondy.

Hope you're doing alright.

I've been on fentanyl patches for about seven years and no other drug has kicked my ass as much as fent (and possibly benzos).

You have my utmost respect and support in your quest to be free of fentanyl.

Just out of curiosity, what's the meaning of your Blue light handle?

I've had ankylosing spondlitis for twenty years (resulting in the weekly oxy and fentanyl script which is a massively heavy millstone around my neck) and wondered if your name "Spondy" is in any way related?

Love to all you amazing guys at The Dark Side.

Glass-half-full xxxx