• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

PILLS VS ROCK + Red Defqon Pills

Harryfuckingpotter

Greenlighter
Hi, SWIM ordered a batch of Red Defqon pills, clean amazing press, crystal vissible and small "NL" (which SWIM presumes means NetherLands) logo on one corner of the Y shaped pill.

SWIM was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these pills and knew wether they were good-SWIM read a few reports which say they're in check but it'd be good to get another opinion.

Furthermore, SWIM has only ever taken "rock" or crystal form MDMA before-SWIM was wondering wether rock was safer and better generally (SWIM lives in the UK btw) than pills.

Thank you for your time x.

Hi there, am going to a rave on saturday and a friend of mine has got a couple of these pills, hearing they are very strong and clean, but I dont know yet as havent tried them, Ive personally never experienced a pill, Ive only had mdma crystals which I think are generally safer! I would say if you want to take a chance, go for half a pill! But I cannot really say that as Ive never tried, hopefully someone on here can answer your question, but Mdma rock form are the way to go for me!

Heard they are meant to be pretty good, seen 190mg, got some for an event next Saturday so hoping to have a good time on them, will test and post on pill report after my night out