L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Small drops of sperm?

PaperThin

Greenlighter
Hi everyone I'm new here, and I have several questions, but this is the most pressing one:

Ok, I masturbate with my online girlfriend who lives in Ukraine. I live in USA.
Anyway, lately I've been having some different types of orgasms.
It's like this, I'm masturbating and feel my orgasm starting, just starting,
when I start shooting very tiny drops of sperm - before my actual orgasm
begins. Then as I continue, I have my full orgasm with lots of sperm.
I wonder why this little pre-orgasm spray is happening. It doesn't bother
me per se, I'm just curious.

I can't always reach orgasm so I want to learn what is happening
in my body.

Any ideas? Thanks for any help. :)
PS: I'm a 52 year old male :D

Masturbating makes you go blind..in a spiritual sense anyway I'm absolutely convinced of that. When you waste your life force energy you are weakening yourself, physically, mentally and spiritually. The body needs a lot of different chemicals to manufacture semen and it "borrows" these from the other organs to make sure that semen is produced first and foremost. The result is weakness in the legs from lack of calcium, poor eyesight, pale skin and falling hair, also headaches and irritability. http://lipn.univ-paris13.fr/~ducham..._Winn]_Taoist_Secrets_of_Love(BookFi.org).pdf

this is literally bullshit

there'd be a lot of bow legged wankers otherwise

OP - who knows? everyone is different

Thank you pofacedhoe. At least you offered your insight. I was hoping someone had a similar experience, but thanks anyway. I'll ask my doc next time I see him. :)

maybe its just whats happening as opposed to a problem

Yes, could be I guess, but I'm 52 and had normal ejaculate since I was a teenager, so it is the change that bothers me. This started around 49 - 50 years old. "That bothers me" is probably the wrong way to put it. I still have my big orgasm, just wish it started from the start of climax, KnowhatImean?

Hell, you're doing better than i am. I'll cum and finish not even have an orgasm and sometimes it comes late.

Hell, you're doing better than i am. I'll cum and finish not even have an orgasm and sometimes it comes late.

Oh sorry to hear that. Yep the human cock is a mysterious thing. Do you have any idea why you cum and finish without orgasm or with a delayed orgasm? Sometimes I think my problems is medication related... I take a few....

Can't believe no one answered this.

What's happening is totally normal and biological.

That's precum (completely different than sperm) and serves the biological function of aiding in sperm motility.

It's a good thing!

happens to me all the time. i wouldn't worry about it. if you're really worried. get tested.