Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Vyanse (lisdexamphetamine) 300mg - Experienced - Flex for 20hours

Pudderkiz

Greenlighter
Vyanse 300mg (10 x 30mg capsules in one go). Experienced: Make sure your mind is in a good place

I got to say I'm quite used to amphetamines of all sorts and I'm almost always able to never over do it as dosage wise, but this time I didn't. But let this serve as a warning since I've seen some posts around here suggesting 300mg of vyanse to be good recreational dose (I'm not saying they are typical I'm just saying there are) and to debunk that this is a fun or good idea keep reading.

Me and a couple of friends decided we wanted to go on a speed binge (typical amphetamine paste found all over europe kinda stuff) - but the deal went sour (or rather my friend scammed me out of my grammer of speed), having bought about 18 capsules of Vyanse 30mg a couple hours earlier I let them two share the half grammer I got and try having a go at recreational Vyanse. I hadn't really tried going all out on Vyanse before, it was mostly just a pick me up trough a regular day between certain drug binges during the summer, and most I'd taken at once had been 90mg. My head must have been in a weird place.. you see the day before started with me having to take care of my friend who had a non-lethal O.D on MDMA, witch I guess really set the mood for my mindset. The stress had already taken a toll on me aswell as having lots of people around you that are wacked out of their mind on amphs and benzos didn't make for a well place to keep my head cool.

So in a rash decicion I decided to drop ten of them suckers, as for some reason I had seen / read that this was nice as fuuk. Dead wrong!

10+ min
Things are already starting to hit me, the hairs all over my body starts to rise and pulse in an orgasmic sensation, I could feel my eyelids relaxing and my vision get blurry. This kept going an hour or so.

1+hr
I keep sitting on my computer stoned out of my mind just feeling all the tingly sensations troughout my body. Altough my cognition and ability to accomplish tasks were practicly non existant I still tought that I'd start feeling functional again soon.

3+hr
Now I start getting frustrated with everything and nothing feels nice anymore, all I can think about are bad
things and no matter how much I try to kid around with the other guys they are completly in another realm. I want to punch walls, and break stuff, just get the frustration out. I bet if I did it things
might have been better. This isn't the first time this happends to me on amphetamines, its a classic
sign for me that I have had more than enough to say the least. This continues for three hours as I try
ride it out and perhaps at some point the mood will change..

6+hr
This was when things started getting way too much of an ordeal. The people I was with was either asleep, completly catatonic from benzos or whatnot, witch sent me into a completly bad and stressed mood. I guess the tought of my friend ripping me off kept nagging at me so much I became obsessed with it (he kept doing this by hiding away extra speed for himself and kept nagging me about me giving him Vyanse even tough he was high off his mind), he kept disrespecting my rules, and was just a complete dick trough and trough. When I think about it, had I been at a party, with drunk or atleast people in a positive mood I could have danced that shit apart, and had tons of fun, I bet I could have lifted a frikkin bus at that point my muscles were so full of energy. With no way or no one to have fun with I became very depressed and angry. Everything I looked at I wanted to smash, break or punch. It became so much I broke down in the shower and cried.

+8hr
At this point I was having cramps in most of my muscles, nothing major except my chest muscles witch looked like I was holding a machine fly in static! At this point I decided this wasn't going anywhere and I needed to end it as I would most likely do something I'd regrett.. so I downed 25 Seroquel and 4mg of Klonopin (no tolerance) and 1g of magnesium. It took me about an hour and I fell asleep.

+16 hours
I woke up just as frikkin lit as I had been when I went to bed, so I popped another Seroquel and another 4mg Klonopin and went right back to sleep.

+30 Hours
Woke up again and was not as lit, but still pretty fucking tweaked. And this must have lasted atleast up until the 42hours mark.
As you might be able to tell I can't remember much, I suppose this is your classic O.D / bad trip kind of situation. Who you are with and how you feel about these people play a big part in what happends.

I suppose what I learned from this is that, yes, vyanse can be abused, maybe not to get as high as someone with a large tolerance or are generally more resistant to the bad effects of amphetamines but it's just gonna last you a shitlong time. I'm not gonna use this recreationally again.. and tbh I think my speed days are done. Or I'll go back to my "you can always take more, but you can never take less" mentality, I'm so pissed I didn't play it by my regular rules.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_vyvanse
substancecode_lisdexamfetamine
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_experienced
exptype_negative
exptype_difficult
exptype_disaster
exptype_overdose
roacode_oral