• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Mobile The Official Pokemon Go Thread

Two_in_the_pink

Bluelight Crew
Anyone else play this game? What level are you currently? I'm level 14 right now:

Screenshot_2016-07-31-09-10-50_zpsnsycaju9.png

What's your strongest poké?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, pinky, I do!

I am a level 11, almost a level 12.

My strongest Poke is my Snorlax.

<3 don't trespass and poke

AQ and pink are you guys still seeing each other? This could be a good relationship building game since pink got out of prison imo

i used all my pidgey, weedle, and caterpie candy and evolved everything with a lucky egg and leveled up really fast from level 9 to 15 then to 18

strongest cp's i have are two 1500 Vaporeons. and then two 800 Golducks. i have a few things I could evolve but im trying to wait and see if i can get something even better. like oddish's and bellsprouts to their final evolution.

Last edited:
damn snorlax and jynx. havent seen either of them.

lvl 19 right now. gonna evolve those two eevee's and the drowzee next time i use a lucky egg
tSxEfcZ.png

there's a park near my house that spawns squirtles non stop all day. ive gone there twice and caught enough to get a wortortle. and for some reason 5 pikachus have spawned at my house

i did for an hour, then quit for fear of being label a pedo

there's a park near my house that spawns squirtles non stop all day. ive gone there twice and caught enough to get a wortortle. and for some reason 5 pikachus have spawned at my house

Dude just this morning me and aq. both got this:

Screenshot_2016-08-06-11-33-12_zpsanzl7mjw.png

And fuck man aq. been wanting pikachu bad. She said if I get it before her she'll leave me. Lolololol We poké hard.

noice. usually it's just rattatas, weedles, and pidgeys spawning at my house so seeing a pikachu was pretty insane let alone 5.

gonna be going to ocean city next week, should be cool to see the differences in pokemon there. and probably a ton of pokestops on the boardwalk where all the ones near me are driving distance.

there was a gyarados on the beach when pokevision still worked
3UmGaUZ.png

^ Haha I had no idea either! I got so damn excited when I saw that little guy pop up.

It's funny I've never played a pokémon game in my life until this one, so it's all new to me. It's addicting tho. I hope they have developers working on new additions for the game. I can't imagine just being able to catch all the pokemon, and then that's it.They'll want people to continue to dump money into it right?

theyre apparently working on adding trading and eventually more pokemon than just the original 151.

that's better than any of the ones i caught.
18 candy but only 346 cp.