• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Mobile The Official Pokemon Go Thread

interesting im gonna have to check that out. didnt realize there was more to it than just their CP and moves

Aaahh yezzzzz

Screenshot_2016-08-11-10-35-38_zpsg8xrsfg5.png

Still mad at you for this lol

He'll yeah. I just played for 10 hours (almost) straight...
I'm level 25, my top CP is Snorlax at 2342 and Vaporeon at 2025, but I have a few rare(r) ones as well that kick ass; Hitmonlee, Porygon, and tonight I got omanite!
I'm new on BL and I don't think I can post pics yet can I?

damn snorlax and jynx. havent seen either of them.

lvl 19 right now. gonna evolve those two eevee's and the drowzee next time i use a lucky egg
tSxEfcZ.png

there's a park near my house that spawns squirtles non stop all day. ive gone there twice and caught enough to get a wortortle. and for some reason 5 pikachus have spawned at my house

there was so much better pokemon in ocean city. and i have 265 magikarp candy and need 400 for a gyarados.

QX9l0vx.png

Goddamn how'd you get enough to evoke them so quickly? Or did they hatch from eggs or something?

there were so many staryus, poliwags, and slowpokes on the boardwalk. i actually caught both of those slowbros though believe it or not.

and oddishs, eevees, and bellsprouts are the main things besides pidgeys and weedles that spawn by my house

lvl 22 now

walking on the boardwalk there would be like 10 pokemon a minute it felt like
and pokestops all along the way

Pokemon Gogogogogogo

PokemonGo + Meth = A very very pointlessly busy night

Anyone else out there relate? Meth or any stimulant for that matter, when I'm high i can not put my fucking phone down until my battery and power bank are both dead. I played for 9 hours yesterday. In the busiest pokestop/gym stretch in my state I might add. Took 15 gyms before collecting, currently bankrolling 127,800 stardust, and just now caught Ominite.

Fucking. Omanite.
Dear god, this game is gonna ruin my life...

Congratulations on your first thread merge - I hope it was everything you ever dreamed it would be.

Now, what lvl are you? I need to make sure I am beating you...

They've added more spawn points on hiking trails.

Makes my already 2k+ kms walked, now more enjoyable.

I'm not really an avid player. Once a day I spin the PokeStop close to my house and catch whatever's nearby.

Eventually two years later and religious dedication gets you to 'level 21' I guess.

I am a level 40 player and still have place for some friends, can add my using this code: 2958 1095 7340