• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 2mg Clonazepam + 0.5mg Flunitrazepam + ACRYL FENTANYL (AM I IN DANGER?)

VaPPiano

Bluelighter
ABOUT ME:
Hi new to BL and somewhat new to opiates to! (Have tried Tramadol, Codine, Heroin, Fentanyl, Acryl Fentanyl)

I'm on 2mg Iktorivil (Clonazepam) *2 a day (2mg in the morning and 2mg in the evening), witch i have bin for almost my entire adult life (10Y+)
And resently I'm om 1mg Flunitrazepam before beed time if i need it.

I think i have a high tolerance to Benzo since i have bin on WAY more and struggled to get down to this dose and it's the lowest i can manage without punting myself in a rehab clinic (I'm in line for one this winter.)

QUESTION: (DON'T wont to DIE!!!!)
I have taken 0.5mg of Flunitrazepam and 2mg of Clonazepam this morning
(5-6 hours ago..)

And I'm having the worst Fentanyl withdrawal (Abstinence) I ewer hade!!!!!!!!

I have taken Acryl-F on regular base's for about 2weeks now and i have somewhat tolerance to it!

Important!!!! (Harm reduction)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can i take some Acryl-Fentanyl now with the benzodiazepine in me?
(I have taken it before in the evening 9-10H after 2mg Clonazepam without trouble)

I KNOW ITS F****D UP to mix these but I'm prity sure the abstinence will make me take Fentanyle no mater what!

So PLEASE help me i do not wont to kill myself!! (I will try getting of the A-F ASP but i cant handle this right now!!)

I have Clonacepam, Flunitrazepam, PreGabatine (Lyrica in sweden), Theralen (alimemazin) 40mg/ml and Acryl Fentanyle in spray. (Concentrations 20mg/10ml = around 0.2mg a spray. also one watered down to maybe 20mg in 20ml = 0.1mg.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I start to take Acryl-F now or am I in danger then? I have 1 redbull as well :/ (Yes I know I'm hooked no lectures please just help.)
I know just taking A-F is dangerous and i wont to quite but i didn't qualify for any programs. Jusr rehab in the winter for my benzo medication (Never needed to take more the prescribed and usely i don't take Flunitrazepam at all. Just 2*2mg Iktorivil/Clonazepam a day and have gone frome 8mg Clonazepam, 2mg flunitrazepam, 20mg StillNoct, 4mg Xanax and some other medication i dont realy remember Zolpidem??)

Thanx in advance! :(:?8o8:)o

YES it is dangerous.. I have personally overdosed on fentanyl (Acetyl, Furanyl and Acryl) when taken benzos at the same time.
Incredibelly dangerous but if you are going to do it DO NOT be alone, have someone with you because IF you overdose you can not save yourself because you will not feel it coming on.

Tanx for your rely.

UNFORTUNATELY i will be alone :/
As i sade i don't won't to do this even it's just that I'm hooked and have the worst withdrawalright now :/

It this a certen cocktail for death?? its now 6-7H sice 2mg Clonazepam and 0.5mg Flunitrazepam.. I mybe should keep me awake this night?? Its like 5pm here.. AHHHH :(8( it feels like I'm between a rock and a hard spiky concrete wall being crushed.

Mer info is appreciated! I know I'm hooked to a bad combo and all i wont is to get me alive to the rehab... 8o

I have 1 redbull and coffee to maybe stay awake this night!!!

It's not a certain 'cocktail of death', however it does run it's risks. Combining CNS depressants is always risky, to minimize potential harm, it should be avoided. If it's not avoided, normal doses of each drug should be lowered considerably. When combining CNS depressants, drugs with long half lives should be avoided, as these run a higher risk of respriatory depression, than ones with shorter half lives. Your benzo's have long half lives, making the risk higher. As for the acrylfent, I don't know for sure, but I've read around here it's half life is twice as much as it's cousin acetylfent, which once again, proves unfavorable for your position. Which I found in this thread, you may find it of value. http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/715710-Acrylfentanyl

If the wd's are unbearable, and you must take it, Take the smallest effective dose possible!

-hs

Tanx for the reply 7nos-SS373dOH!!

I will take a small amount now and post her as the night goes on!!
(2 sprays in the nose now! Around 0.1mg in each nostril 0.2mg total)
0:00 - 2 sprays (Feeling like i cant even put it in words... CRAPPY as F**K. And very afraid)

Dos drinking coffee and redbull help at all? (I will be awake then i men?)
And isn't the half life on ACRYL-F like 2-4H?? The efect lasts about 1h when you have tolerance...

Tanx for the reply 7nos-SS373dOH!!

I will take a small amount now and post her as the night goes on!!
(2 sprays in the nose now! Around 0.1mg in each nostril 0.2mg total)
0:00 - 2 sprays (Feeling like i cant even put it in words... CRAPPY as F**K. And very afraid)

Do drinking coffee and redbull help at all? (I will be awake then i men?)
And isn't the half life on ACRYL-F like 2-4H?? The efect lasts about 1h when you have tolerance...

P.s. a few things in your post are unclear so take my advice with a grain of salt I may not under stand the exact situation.

My personal opinion here!!!

Yes it is very dangerous and respiratory depression is severe risk in that combo.

If you had a sitter with you with some Narcan/Naloxone on hand in case you overdose then I'd say go for it but chances are you don't.

If you have high tolerance to benzos and opioids then you can go ahead and take a very very small amount of the fent and you'd probably be fine but I won't say to do it due to harm reduction; it's not safe.
I have taken benzos and opioids together hundreds of times in there peptic and recreational doses but I'll tell you just because I've never od'd on the combo doesn't mean I haven't come close. I flirt with death a lot and one day it'll come back to haunt me. Be safe and be smart. Everyones body chemistry is different.

What I would do in your situation is wait for the benzos peaks to end then do a miniscule amount of the fent. I'd your fine after half hour do a bit more and continue that route until you are were you're not withdrawalin, wait out the benzos out of your system. Then go back to normal fent dosing.
Since this is an HR site I will say don't do that because it's not safe. But if you are going to do it then have a friend or family.member come over or in the least call someone and have them check up on you.

P.s. never heard of that analogue and I've tried almost a dozen analogue. Love fentanyl and even on methadone I only relapse to try new analogue but since I don't know about that one don't take my advice seriously. Effects may be way different then the ones I know.

Take care and be safe.

Spydey.

Tanx for your input Spideronthewall!!

I have really HIGH tolerance to Benzo and the half life of Iktorivil is about 12H and I'm not taking it recreational (Just as my medicine every day! And i dont wont to boost the fenta with it..)

Never herd of ACRYL? Her it's commonly available online right now anyhow :/

I have whited 10H now so the Clonazepam i sent really in the system for me.. (I have almost no effect left of it.. and i will not take my 2mg witch i should take around now..)

For the 0.5mg Flunitrazepam its another story but i think i have a half life on it about 20+h so im over the peek here as well.. (Haven't felt any effects of them during the day just cramping and WD as hell..)

0:50 - Still WD and feeling shitty as hell.. 2 sprays of more concentrated around 0.2mg in both nostril's (Total of 0.4)
PLEAS lett this help..

FUCK IT i'm taking 0.4mg*2 agen still having WD.. Somewhat beter maybe don't know really but if i hgade so much benzo in my system shouldent thath helpt now then??

1:40 - 4 sprays (Afraid and hopeful at once :/)

Isn't there some heavy opi users here ho has bossed fenta with benzo??
Just hearing some having survive hade calmed me down (i know it's playing with my life but this is how it is now.. :,( FU*K)

ok...

2:20: 0.4mg added in intervals betvene last and i start to not feel the WD and a warm feeling is coming slowly..

Now i just feel like taking more :/ AHHH.. i feal more calme on it not like normal.. i forgot that i took 150mg Lyrica as well this morning.

No one ho can say if taking coffee and red Bull for staying awake is good or not??

Finally i have gotten ride of the WD symtomes.. But the anxiety of die are still there.. So not so much for anxiety relieve :/
And i have a puls of 80 somthing

I have to get off this CRAP!!!

Anyone have good tips for getting of ACRYL-F or Fentanyle's in genneral???

I survived and I'm now on 150mg lyrica in the morning and to manage WD just 0.2mg ACRYL-F 3 times a day..

Will try to get down to just 1 * 0.2mg ACRYL-F a day then lower it down to 0.1 then 0.05 then just quite..

Will update on the way!!

Anyone have good tips for getting of ACRYL-F or Fentanyle's in genneral???

as far as i know the only things that will come close to touching high tolerance fent wd is high dose hydromorphone, oxymorphone, or possibly a huge amount of high quality heroin, which youd probably have to inject unless you were able to smoke/sniff/boof a large amount of, again, very high quality dope.
my friend has a tolerance thats now at 0.1g/day, yes 1000 mcg, of lab tested 98% pure fent or one of its analogs, couldnt say forsure which one, and when recently cut off from her supply came down with a lovely case of internal bleeding, throwing up blood, which we hope is only an ulcer due to the extreme physical stress your body goes through when stopping a large habit of such a stong substance.
i know from my own experience with this same fent that bupe will not touch the wd, nor will seemingly high doses of quality heroin. and my tolerance was nowhere near hers.
all that to say good luck, find some strong opioids in large doses or taper that shit wayyy down.
btw everyone i know smokes this fent, as its powdered and works too well not to smoke it.

as far as i know the only things that will come close to touching high tolerance fent wd is high dose hydromorphone, oxymorphone, or possibly a huge amount of high quality heroin, which youd probably have to inject unless you were able to smoke/sniff/boof a large amount of, again, very high quality dope.
my friend has a tolerance thats now at 0.1g/day, yes 1000 mcg, of lab tested 98% pure fent or one of its analogs, couldnt say forsure which one, and when recently cut off from her supply came down with a lovely case of internal bleeding, throwing up blood, which we hope is only an ulcer due to the extreme physical stress your body goes through when stopping a large habit of such a stong substance.
i know from my own experience with this same fent that bupe will not touch the wd, nor will seemingly high doses of quality heroin. and my tolerance was nowhere near hers.
all that to say good luck, find some strong opioids in large doses or taper that shit wayyy down.
btw everyone i know smokes this fent, as its powdered and works too well not to smoke it.

Thank you for your reply very helpful

In your situation, I wouldn't risk taking another opiate or opioid . That's also adding a CNS depressant. Just continue tapering off, it's better than risking your life.

In your situation, I wouldn't risk taking another opiate or opioid . That's also adding a CNS depressant. Just continue tapering off, it's better than risking your life.

I'm already risking my life but that why I'm trying to get of this!
But tax for your reply and it's the way i will go since ACRYL-F is rathe long lived and as you sad I don't need more CNS depressant.

On one note i found thath i could go down i dosage drasticly when i started with 150mg of lyrica (Pregabatine)

just wondering, how are you somewhat new to opiates if you've done heroin & fentanyl?

I like to try chemicals and i have bin a more hardcore junky (Not lived on the streets or so, but taken a lot of drugs, mostly psychedelics)
So i have tried Heroin 2 times in my life.. First time for about 1-2 week's when i hade broken a rib and not to the degree that i was super high on it since i don't really like the high Heroin gives.

Secant time i tried was when a friend hade som and we smoked it until i fell asleep (Oh also raw opium in Morocco on a visit there but only one night ut in the desert also for sleeping...)

And then i have tried Tram but i don't seem to get hooked on those.Ii toke them back in the dyes some years ago maybe when coming off MD-like drugs..

So I maybe not a rookie but not used to it either.