• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Ever seen a oil burner used for actually burning oil

legalizeall

Bluelighter
Wondering if this has ever happened. An oil burner "pipe" being used like the name implies

LOL, "besides meth oil"

I always assumed that was the intended oil...

Actually my mom and my sister have these "Aromatherapy" things that vape oil (i.e. lavender, lemon balm, ect.). They are actually somewhat calming and relaxing.

They sure as hell aren't "oil burners" haha I'm the only one that uses one of those when I feel like smoking d-methamphetamine shards.

Hash oil.
Old school style, before all this dab business.
I used to use one for BHO. Worked great.

I've smoked hash out of one too (bubble hash)

It does work somewhat well. Would still rather crumble hash on top of a bowl of weed, though. Never actually smoked BHO out of a meth pipe though...

Where do you even buy a meth pipe? I've often wondered. I kinda want one. Meh.

Awesome. I knew it had other uses people had seen. For hash oil? Id like to try that. Ya the meth oil. Ha

Where do you even buy a meth pipe? I've often wondered. I kinda want one. Meh.

A lot of times paraphernalia shops stock them (note: in the United States. Not sure about elsewhere)

Usually they're not on display, though, and you have to ask for an "oil burner". The clerk will be a very sad panda if you ask for a "meth pipe". They have the benefit of being very inexpensive, though...in my old city of residence they usually cost 3 dollars. Serious tweakers would go through a lot of them since the bowls would frequently shatter or get melted down, etc

Meth isn't really popular in Europe so not a lot of people have oil burners, IME.
I bought mine online and use it to vaporize DMT and very rarely for opium.

Yeah, they can be used for all kinds of stuff.
Originally in australia they were sold as 'hash oil pipes' but they are synonymous with methamphetamine now.
I quite enjoyed vaping 2C-P in one; it made the effects profile and duration (with fast come-up) far better.

Meth isn't really popular in Europe so not a lot of people have oil burners, IME.
I bought mine online and use it to vaporize DMT and very rarely for opium.

The first time I saw an oil burner (living in CA, no less) was when a buddy pulled it out once to show me how he took to vaporizing his hash oil on the go. This was before the oil pen vapes were commonly available. He loved his psychedelic as well, so he used a different one for vaporizing DMT, but he mainly used the oil burners not for DMT but for hash. I also remember him explaining that he saved money by using hash oil exclusively over weed because he only vaped a gram of it a month.

It's worth mentioning that I've never seen someone use them for meth, so they don't have the same kind of stigma for me as for some other Americans.