• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug w/ Worst WD Symptoms?

strity1994

Bluelighter
Which drug has the worst withdrawal symptoms in your EXPERIENCE? Or in the general consensus?

This can include pretty anything from alcohol, prescribed medicine, methadone, illegal street drugs to Dust Off!

Feel free to elaborate. I have been through hell quite a few times....

benzos/bupe combo was intense but zyprexa was by far the worst for me. has lasted about two years (and not over).

honorable mention, gabapentin.

Benzodiazepine WD is hands down the worst and unlike detoxing from other compounds, benzo wd continues to get worse as more time elapses.

Personally, I think the worst withdrawal if from prolonged Adderall Abuse (60-200) mgs daily and then ceasing use....The first 10 days, it's a marathon just to get the motivation to get up and take a piss.

1.For me it was going off Cold turkey withdrawal off mega dosing "Alprazolam" I bought off the net to use as a sleep aid. I highly doubt it was actual Xanax because I only used the liquid solution for 3 months to put myself in a coma induced sleep every night..every night I would have to drastically increase my usage to black out. The online black market vendor claimed it was Xanax in liquid form but who knows what they put in there.....

This was 3-4 years ago, from what I remember:

I was vomiting a lot, completely bed ridden, the physical and psychological pain was too much for me to do anything for weeks. At one point I thought I was going to die.

1.For me it was going off Cold turkey withdrawal off mega dosing "Alprazolam" I bought off the net to use as a sleep aid. I highly doubt it was actual Xanax because I only used the liquid solution for 3 months to put myself in a coma induced sleep every night..every night I would have to drastically increase my usage to black out. The online black market vendor claimed it was Xanax in liquid form but who knows what they put in there.....

This was 3-4 years ago, from what I remember:

I was vomiting a lot, completely bed ridden, the physical and psychological pain was too much for me to do anything for weeks. At one point I thought I was going to die.

You'd be surprised..It's highly likely that it was Alprazolam powder suspended in solution, OR it could've been an RC like Etizolam...Regardless, Withdrawal from xanax is the worst of all benzos...I used to take 8mgs (4 bars) on top of 3-6mgs of clonazepam and eventually felt "nothing"..Nothing in this context means the drugs were ineffective at any dose.

Xanax and heroin. When I quit one I pick up the other, cold turkey from both was the worst week of my life

You'd be surprised..It's highly likely that it was Alprazolam powder suspended in solution, OR it could've been an RC like Etizolam...Regardless, Withdrawal from xanax is the worst of all benzos...I used to take 8mgs (4 bars) on top of 3-6mgs of clonazepam and eventually felt "nothing"..Nothing in this context means the drugs were ineffective at any dose.
I think it was Xanax because I would always wake up on time.... I spent that 3 months speed balling Adderall and Xanax. Every day I would have to take more Adderall than the next to get my ass out of bed....... And every night I would have to take more Xanax to get my ass in bed.... At one point I ordered the pure powder. it came in a zip lock bag and would just eye ball it via toothpick till I black out....

benzos and opiates are the worst, benzo long term worst (withdrawal can literally ruin your life and last years) opiates are the most actuately painful

I have been going through a horrible protracted withdrawal from gabapentin for the last 16 months, so this easily takes the cake for me.

Benzos sucked too.
I don't understand I thought gabapentin WD only lasted a few days even after heavy use? I took it for 3 months or more at 600-1500 mgs daily with benzos and opiates I tapered and quit the GABA coming up on 7 days without any gabapeptin and continues my benzo dose even lowered it I'm wondering maybe that's why it's hard sleeping still ? How long is it usually

in my experience, i have had moderately severe opioid dependencies, and very severe benzo dependency. Certainly fucked with other stuff, but never got too compulsive with speed or girl, just not the direction i'm headed. When i finally got off clonazepam i had been prescribed 6mg a day for almost two years, and 3 mg a day for close to four years before that. Needless to say benzo withdrawal is fucking hell, it was a relatively fast taper in 8 months but i had PAWS for probably another year and a half. I mean crazy hellish, delirium, auditory and visual hallucinations, and just the most extreme depression and anxiety i would pray for death. I was low key on suicide watch by some relatives helping me out, and they intervened and took away my guns, etc. I could go into detail for many many paragraphs, but I'll just summarize by saying that experience has changed my view on drugs both medical and recreational forever. Benzo's dont play.

Damn, that sounds like me from 2011-2014... about 4 Bars, or even 12-18mg klonopin and I could barely feel shit, just a yawn about 30 minutes later. I CT in Dec of 2013... FKN' Brutal.......bad news is, now I'm addicted to Etizest and Etiilam Etizolam, took 7 pink ones earlier...barely felt them.

I'd think fentanyl w/d symptoms would be the worst if you're just looking at the intensity of the w/d symptoms. If you take duration into account I'd have to say benzos; short acting ones like xanax(alprazolam), lendormin(brotizolam), halcion(triazolam), ... having the strongest/worst symptoms.

I have been going through a horrible protracted withdrawal from gabapentin for the last 16 months, so this easily takes the cake for me.

Benzos sucked too.

I took 3,400mgs daily of Gabapentin for YEARS and quit and the WDs always ceased at day 10-15 ...

i have been battle both for the last few months ended up just loading up on kpins one day and tried detoxing from bars that way and kind of worked but such a mind fuck ill buy dope n still cant sleep ect because of the benzo detox shits rediculous n ive been to over 30 detoxs programs kicked 2 yr dope run cold turkey in jail but them together is hell

Well methadone+oxy+heroin withdrawal at the same time wasn't very pleasant. :)

Benzos are also really, really bad when you've abused a long acting one for a long time.

A short acting benzo abused at a high dose for a long time (alprazolam or brotizolam for example), is rather brutal as well. The acute withdrawal is rly bad with short acting benzos. But the PAWS from benzos are probably the worst of it.

The one time I got through my PAWS, was when I was clean for a year from everything (and in rehab all the while...).

My social anxiety was always too severe and too much of a social impairment though. So eventually I always went back to using benzos..

Thankfully though, ever since that time during which I was off benzos for a whole year, I have gotten it (benzos, not talking about opioids :p) under control. I just don't get any recreational effects from benzos anymore. And I used to eat like what you could expect a whole month's supply worth of benzos every day when I was at my worst.

So I'm glad I managed to get a grip on my benzo use, especially because it's a rather crucial medication for me to temper my severe anxiety on a daily basis.

Alcohol and benzos hands down. The shaking, the cold sweats, the nausea, the hallucinations, the seizures, the insomnia. I found benzo and alcohol WD to be far more unpleasant than opiate WD.

Amen to that. Opiate wd will make you wish you were dead, Benzo and alcohol wd can make it so.

Hello new here lots of good info but I would have to said a heavy dose of Oxy habit produces a kill w/d