• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone and Vaping CBD?

Sprinkay

Greenlighter
Will vaping CBD interact with taking Suboxone at all? Will I be thrown into precipitated withdrawal if I take Suboxone right after vaping CBD? I'm not too similar with the pharmacodynamics of CBD, but I read somewhere it affects and/or modulates some opioid receptors(s)? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks man. So taking suboxone before and/or after vaping CBD or smoking cannabis would be fine? I'm so paranoid about suboxone and taking any other drug or substance. How does taking suboxone and smoking cannabis work together for you?

The only thing that will cause pwd, is taking suboxone too soon after you dosed a full agonist opioid previously. And vice verca, taking a full agonist opioid (Heroin) after you dosed suboxone previously will not cause pwd, it may have a blocking effect on your dose though. Nothing else can cause pwd, however that's not to say that suboxone can be taken with anything else. There are alot of drugs that have a major interactions with buprenorphine and nalaxone.. Anything that depresses the CNS will be listed as a 'major interaction', i.e. Alprazolam, alcohol.

I think they synergize well together, read the first post in the link I provided..

- Hopeless Soul