• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids FuranylFentanyl Base

skylines7

Bluelighter
I haven't posted here on BL in a while. In fact, I have never had to post questions about a rare substance before. My experience is in oxycodone and #4 heroin. I have 10+ years of using these substances, and remain in good physical health. I attribute this at least partly to doing research on harm reduction and being able to ask questions and receive answers from the BL community.

With that being said, if this is in the wrong forum - please feel free to to move it.

- - - - - - -

I have recently acquired 1g of furanyl-fentanyl. I believe this to be in the "base" form, and not the hcl, and it does not dissolve completely in water, and it immediately vaporizes cleanly off foil.

What I would like to do, is create a nasal spray.

I'm creating this thread because I've been doing research and I have not been able to find some solid info so far...

Questions:

1. Do I need to change the "base" to the "salt" in order to put it into a nasal spray solution?
2. Can anyone provide me any links to further reading on this subject? I've been searching but haven't found much so far

Also, any information about changing from "base" to "salt" would be greatly appreciated. For instance, how much citric acid per amount of x? Is this food grade citric acid we are supposed to use?

There may be more questions I am missing. But thank you in advance for reading this thread, and thank you in advance if you contribute information.

Have a good day

What makes you think that it's not in the form of hcl?
I don't know the answers you seek off the top of my head, and don't have the time at the moment to research them for you, However I wanted to post to advise you to proceed with extreme caution! You may have some other analouge than what you think you have, and the only way to know is by doing a lab test. The thing about these analouges, is that some are weaker than fentanyl and some are much stronger! It sounds like you're going to 'guinea pig' it, I would suggest starting with micro doses, to see how you'll react! I'm talking about 50-200 micrograms! And I would highly advise you not to smoke it, I've had friends pass away trying to do that!

Maybe try posting in the 'neuroscience and pharmacology discusion' forum. They get a little bit more in depth than we do in OD.

Just be very careful with this shit!

- Hopeless Soul