Okay to use empathogeon or psychedelic post show

Innerpeace

Bluelighter
Most likely empathogeon, since its a feel good, like the night after or day after to celebrate from all the contest preparation. Different City, and some fun can be had post show

reason i ask I saw an interview with IFBB Mike Morris interview and he said doing some ecstacy was fun after a show at the after party (back in early 2000's)

just wondering is it safe? when using clenbuterol that day and clen is in the system like 2-3 days anyways ?

if not no biggie, just curious

Eh no, not the safest idea really mate. Your salts and glycogen will be all over the place, you'll probably be dehydrated, your kidneys will be screaming... last thing you need is an X.

I realise Mike Morris was prepared to talk about the darker side of pro bodybuilding. He also quit at 35 from kidney trouble. Just sayin'.

Keep in mind that although the Internet was definitely alive and well in the early 2000s, information on harder-to-find subjects like the harm reduction of recreational drug use was not as easily accessible as it is today. Fifteen years ago, people tended to rely much more on consuming their information through the channels of word of mouth and popular culture than they do today.

CFC gave some good information, I'd suggest following it.