• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Phenibut - First Time - Phenibut overdose HELL of an experience

Phenibut isn't a horrible substance at all, but if you get all lacksadaiscal with it because it's "just a supplement", well, it can kick your ass and produce really negative and dangerous symptoms. It's a prescription drug in Russia. Phenibut is no joke but it can be really great too.

Sorry, of course you're right.

I should have said "horrible experience" due to my own stupidity

lifeiscrazy86, the reason why you didnt feel anything from kratom you probably tried it with a good H tolerance. Kratom is only effective when you get your opioid dose equal to 15 to 20mgs doses of oxy. 6 or 7 grams kratom seems to equal about 15 to 20 mgs oxy taking anymore kratom at once really didnt seem to do anything for me. Kratom used as help during accute opioid wds have been proven helpful many times over. As for phenibut ive never tried it but it does catch my interest the gaba effect along with more dopamine sounds very attractive.

Yeah without a strong opiate tolerance, kratom is really nice, comparable in effect to oxy IMO but also unique. It was the opiate I fell in love with first, back before I had done anything but take a few hydros and not really get a lot from it. I used to get SO HIGH from it.

I also agree that taking more than the ideal dose for you doesn't do much, except make you feel dizzy.

It takes a while to really kick in so it's one of those drugs like oral cannabis, peyote, nutmeg and mushrooms where drug users are like 1 or 2 hours later "well I'm not feeling anything, better take more" which is a dumb move. The little scoop that they give you is so tiny taking fucking TABLESPOONS of that shit is insane, at least we know it's not going to damage you or kill you if you over do it even though you'll wish you where dead phenibut sounds very forgiving.

Yeah a tablespoon of this has to be around 10 grams I would guess. The little orange scoop is about 500mg.

A phenibut overdose is very unpleasant and feels unhealthy due to weird internal burning and pain sensations. The body and mind feeling is difficult to deal with. And that's at taking, like a gram more than you should. I don't even want to imagine what taking as much as the OP did would feel like...

i know this is months old but an eerie coincidence because with my phenibut OD ending in a mental breakdown and panic attack I thought my dad was still alive although he unfortunately had passed in my arms a couple years prior.. then i relived the realization all over again like i had just found out...felt not myself and extremely depressed for days...weird drug and Never again ..at high doses
annoying ppl claiming how phenibut "got them laid" and shit like that... it is nothing like alcohol or benzo for me id rather take a dam valium which i think suck ( i take alprazolam daily since my "mental breakdown" drug OD (doc doesn't know about the phenibut part which I'm sure was the main culprit to that horrible experience

quite late i know..just wanted to agree that to date KRATOM is a lifesaver for recovering opiate addicts. its extremely cheap online ( DO NOT BUY AT A HEAD SHOP-as you will pay4x AS MUCH. ONLINE IS THE WAY TO GO JUST LEARN HOW TO TOSS AND SWALLOW THE POWDER (CARBONATED SODA WORKS GREAT)

ITS A SHAME THERE ISNT A KRATOM CLINIC BECAUSE ITS THE BEST MOST NATURAL SAFE SUBSTANCE THAT LITERALLY CAN CURE MY WD FROM A STEADY OPIATE HABIT. IT CAN SAVE SOOO MANY LIVES AND TO THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT ILLEGAL..BULLLLLSHIT WHAT SO I go to a methadone clinic where they increase me to a dose that ill never get off of unless I'm ready for the worst wd week of my life...been thru it off `120mg a day not fun
I was just very AMAZED phenibut helped since it doesn't really supposedly affect the mu opioid receptors

Insane dosage OP, glad you survived with only a terrifying trip to report 8o

Hopefully this is helpful to others who aren't really thinking clearly about what they're doing.

Insane dosage OP, glad you survived with only a terrifying trip to report 8o

Hopefully this is helpful to others who aren't really thinking clearly about what they're doing.

Thanks for being someone without a stick up there arse trying to say I'm a dumbshit lowlife..funny thing is I have a masters in biology from UCI so wasn't worth my time ...just annoying when a MODERATOR is the one doing the shit talking ( NOT U!)

trying to say I'm a dumbshit lowlife

I don't think anyone thinks that about you mate :) I guess their concern probably stemmed from the POV of the fact that such a gigantic amount could possibly have killed you (it would with many other kinds of drugs).

Do you feel like you've had any long-term sides from the experience, or did everything come back to normal eventually?

My roommate oded on phen ex heavy iv heroin user

I'm a recovering heroin iv addict so really a shit ton of phenibut or whatever other supplement is better than what I used to do so its not shameful for me it's just my addiction and better phenibut then slamming that black tar all day. You know?

My roommate hates like 6-8 g phen 2 x day. He oded tonight. Puked everywhere in my house. He is 302 in hospital. He "accidentally" ate3 mini pot brownies and bugged the fuck out. Had 911 here cops, my 14 year old son was hiding in his room the dog was barking the cop yelled at my autistic son OMG

Damn, your roommate sounds like a dumbass. If you haven't already you should find a new living situation so you don't keep exposing your kids to that nonsense.

6-8g of phenibut even once would have me feeling like death. Some people are crazy (ie, stupid).

For some, it takes a bit of online research and a bit of common sense. For some, it takes 3 days oh hell. Stupidity always costs more

I'm a recovering heroin iv addict so really a shit ton of phenibut or whatever other supplement is better than what I used to do so its not shameful for me it's just my addiction and better phenibut then slamming that black tar all day. You know?

Phenibut withdrawal is actually much, much worse than heroin withdrawal.

And yeah, my jaw is dropped at the fact that you took a fricken ounce of phenibut at once. 1 gram is too much for me!

Phenibut withdrawal is actually much, much worse than heroin withdrawal.

Not my experience. Although phenibut withdrawal does suck. It seems like some people get horrible withdrawals with like hallucinations and shit from phenibut, and others just get anxiety and a really hard time sleeping for a while (that's what happens to me and I was taking phenibut for years before I stopped and withdrew). I was also addicted to opiates for 10 years and god that was so much worse.