• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

what are some great fighting games that are easy?

LSD-Magic

Bluelighter
I'm looking for some great fighting games for PlayStation 3 and nintendo gamecube that are easy.

Tekken and Dead or Alive are good, easy fighting game franchises.

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike is one of the best fighting games, due in part to its extreme technicality and difficulty, but you don't want that. Ultra Street Fighter IV is also great, but I didn't really care for it in the same way.

Tekken

also my fave recent fighting game Marvel VS Capcom - has an easy controller mode to where u can easily do huge combos without all the button-mashing

Tekken

also my fave recent fighting game Marvel VS Capcom - has an easy controller mode to where u can easily do huge combos without all the button-mashing

Boo. I don't understand the purpose of "stylish type" modes.

If you are going to learn a fighting game, learn a fighting game. Develop your hand-eye and learn your character's combos. Learn how to read frame data. Develop a concept of footsies and spacing. Play quality opponents, get wrecked by them, and gradually improve. Attend locals if you have any in your area and play against people in person. Attend tournaments. Travel if you are inclined. It's much more rewarding than mashing buttons against a CPU.

BlazBlue and Guilty Gear both have stylish type modes and have PS3 incarnations. Although there is nothing simple or easy about them, they do include the most excellent tutorial modes I have seen in any figter.

MvC3 is the most fun you will ever have playing the brokest game that ever exsisted. Never played it, but I've watched plenty of high level matches. Every character has tools which no fighting game character should have. And everybody has a Doom on their team because those infinites tho.