• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New to bluelight, questions about methadone.

catykat0078

Greenlighter
Hi guys. I'm Caty. I've been an opiate user for 5 years (oxy and heroin) and this last time around that I got clean, I was put on methadone. When I first got to the clinic I knew NOTHING about this drug and still 9 months later and 75mg later, I still don't know anything. They keep everything a big secret there and act like its this great drug but it isn't, I've missed doses here and there and the sickness I felt was horrible.

Anyway, I'm sick of being on it and while I don't want to go back to heroin, I would like to take oxy. I've been on methadone for 9 month on 75mg. My question is, when would I be able to feel roxy 30s? I have 4 of them on me.

I have been on methadone for two years... the point of it is not to miss any dose's and take your counselling serious! It is a good medication if you are using it to keep the needle out of your arm or the straw out of your nose. Do not get on methadone with the intention of a free high you might get tired and nod from that but your not going to get a good high that's the point. Your tolerance gets extremely high to any other opiates even at your dose... my advice is if your asking if you can feel a pill you should stick it out really give the program a shot

Hi Caty, i can imagine you are sick of taking methadone, but let me tell you that i kicked a few heroin habits not nice still doable though only methadone i never managed to kick so currently i am at 100mg i get from the clinic and i found out that getting wasted daily from taking say 300mg in total is not possible, which is fine for my wallet no matter i pay 7 to 10 bucks per 100mg.
People without any opiate tolerance should not mess with methadone or combine it with benzo, because especially mixing it will deliver you a wooden coat, the 'you' here in general.
Methadone stays in your body for a long time also it takes a while before it acts like 2+ hours so dont redose thinking this is shi*, because if you do and the total acts you will overdose and it came to my attention that in the US calling an ambulance also means a cop car, but to hell with that if you see a mate OD call that ambulance and do so fast once done fuck off if you have something to hide, but make that call, because 6,000+ deaths annually in the US from methadone alone is absurd, however often people do mix it then its still called a methadone OD. Let me hit send there is more to come else my reply gets way too long.

Okay so far well since methadone stays so long in your body it accumulates this means that with the first dose, when opiate tolerant, of 30 mg you dont get the full relief from that dose and accumulation is max passed day 6 so only then a higher dose i safe except for very strong opiate habits then daily or every other day 10mg added.
Methadone is very potent and then to think that from the methadone we get only half is able to activate the mu receptors so we call our methadone a racemic mix and only in Germany they still use the working part alone, but since its too costly to make the acting part alone by now most Germans get racemic methadone too this costs a few cents per dose the other methadone has polamidon brandname this i used a few times only to find out that half of the stronger methadone covers for the racemic mix.
Good question Caty about when you will feel oxy again i can tell you that when i had 140 of the 40mg oxycontins, who didnt act with the 'done regardless of the oxy dose so i waited three days and only then i started to feel sickish so i thought yesss lets drop some of the oxy and i took an insane amount i wont name people wouldn't believe me and it didn't work at all not even slightly i remember that ages ago i was at only 50mg,for me, and decided to smoke some heroin and still the methadone messed up in getting a buzz so the advise i can give you is to get to around 30mg's then you will feel oxy again.
Going down from 75 mg to the named 30mg is easy you can start with taking 10mg less at once, but since 'done accumulates in about six days taking it also losing some mg's takes some days before you can say the reduction is not too big. You can also go to say 40-50mg instantly then you should feel an oxy buzz like i noticed from friends, but i have to add that those friends never got higher then 50mg of'done so better would be to go slow and to wait until your body is fully used to say 40mg methadone and then for sure an oxy buzz could be yours.
Keep in mind that my advises are for somebody opiate tolerant.
Ofcourse its better when you stay on methadone else the effort you took from a pre existing habit was useless, but i do understand your desire for an opiate buzz i wished i could feel oxy or morphine, which is useless so i take rather big doses of methadone like 300mg+, pregabalin, seroquel (still dont know why i get that one) some benzo and 2 hours later when this complete mix works i smoke some cannabis and then its like a button gets turned, because everything now works fully. This is NEVER to be repeated by whomever else.
Well what's more about methadone strangely some people on doses like 90 or even 110 mg claim to feel a heroin buzz, but that's in theory impossible with the weak heroin we have here in the Netherlands it goes trough too many hands who all throw some caffein in and what's left is heroin with maybe 25% purity and that's a high estimation.
We have free heroin here and that stuff is truly great after i could use a little bit somebody smuggled out, but getting in is hard and having to show up twice daily minimally sucks still maybe this is the way i can get rid of methadone i take for almost 30 years already.
Well so far i hope i made this reply readeble.
Best regards Me.

Okay so far well since methadone stays so long in your body it accumulates this means that with the first dose, when opiate tolerant, of 30 mg you dont get the full relief from that dose and accumulation is max passed day 6 so only then a higher dose i safe except for very strong opiate habits then daily or every other day 10mg added.
Methadone is very potent and then to think that from the methadone we get only half is able to activate the mu receptors so we call our methadone a racemic mix and only in Germany they still use the working part alone, but since its too costly to make the acting part alone by now most Germans get racemic methadone too this costs a few cents per dose the other methadone has polamidon brandname this i used a few times only to find out that half of the stronger methadone covers for the racemic mix.
Good question Caty about when you will feel oxy again i can tell you that when i had 140 of the 40mg oxycontins, who didnt act with the 'done regardless of the oxy dose so i waited three days and only then i started to feel sickish so i thought yesss lets drop some of the oxy and i took an insane amount i wont name people wouldn't believe me and it didn't work at all not even slightly i remember that ages ago i was at only 50mg,for me, and decided to smoke some heroin and still the methadone messed up in getting a buzz so the advise i can give you is to get to around 30mg's then you will feel oxy again.
Going down from 75 mg to the named 30mg is easy you can start with taking 10mg less at once, but since 'done accumulates in about six days taking it also losing some mg's takes some days before you can say the reduction is not too big. You can also go to say 40-50mg instantly then you should feel an oxy buzz like i noticed from friends, but i have to add that those friends never got higher then 50mg of'done so better would be to go slow and to wait until your body is fully used to say 40mg methadone and then for sure an oxy buzz could be yours.
Keep in mind that my advises are for somebody opiate tolerant.
Ofcourse its better when you stay on methadone else the effort you took from a pre existing habit was useless, but i do understand your desire for an opiate buzz i wished i could feel oxy or morphine, which is useless so i take rather big doses of methadone like 300mg+, pregabalin, seroquel (still dont know why i get that one) some benzo and 2 hours later when this complete mix works i smoke some cannabis and then its like a button gets turned, because everything now works fully. This is NEVER to be repeated by whomever else.
Well what's more about methadone strangely some people on doses like 90 or even 110 mg claim to feel a heroin buzz, but that's in theory impossible with the weak heroin we have here in the Netherlands it goes trough too many hands who all throw some caffein in and what's left is heroin with maybe 25% purity and that's a high estimation.
We have free heroin here and that stuff is truly great after i could use a little bit somebody smuggled out, but getting in is hard and having to show up twice daily minimally sucks still maybe this is the way i can get rid of methadone i take for almost 30 years already.
Well so far i hope i made this reply readeble.
Best regards Me.