• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

Hey folks, good to see these h threads are still going. I used to post on reg, but for the last year and a half, I haven't had the chance been locked up at her majestys pleasure, and what a pleasure it was.

WhenI went to jail I was really roger rabbit'd up and I was going through the worse time I have had at it. Had really got a grip of me, I think jail probs saved my life.

I went in with a habit as I said, I got a detox I refused methodone, am 26 I just couldn't do that to myself. So detox it was starts of decent as you can expect from a jail. 120DF and 2 blues and a yellow. Once in the morning and once at night all good there to they reduce you over 12 days, and you get cut of at a 60DF and a yellow.

Forgot to say the jail I was in refuses to put guys on subboxne, and that's what I would need to get to stop my rattles. Anyway, soon I find a boy with it for sell.

Basic starting rate is a ML of a 8ML tablet. You take it and crush it and snort it. I couldn't believe the size of it and this was meant to sort it. I was promised that it would so I did and within 45 minutes I was brand new with a spring in my step so for the next year I hut it hard, its crazy how its so different from taking it under your tounge.

I got out yesterday and went for a bit of mother superior, and got to say its very niiiiice. I dunno if its because am fresh out or if its actually really good. Looks and smokes the part. And got valium too yesterday, but I tried the junk before the valium. So aint them it made it bangin. Vallys are decent too. Chilled to fuck, back with my missus givin' it big licks as you do!

After this few days run at the junk I am knockin' it on the head and getting put on a subboxne script, because even taking the tounge it makes me feel better, and that I can handle life better with no anixety with the spring in your step, I have already phone my old accictions worker and the balls rollin' I was on subby previously it is really good but still isn't mother superior, so I will sniff the suby so I can still take old mother superior as when needed, you by pass the blocker by snorting.

Slabbered on a bit there lol enjoying typing. Hopefully be a reg on mother superior threads again

Last edited:
I had snorted subby on days I also took a toot and I felt it no problem.

I know by taking it under your tounge has a blocker. But I think sniffing it by-pass the blocker. With sniffing it as well you don't need a lot. 2ml sniffed would give opiate users good charge.

Subby when crush becomes a different drug to its tablet form. I remember it was one them drugs classes you get inside,

Yeah using gear on top of bupe was a pretty unpleasant cycle of waiting for enough bupe to leave my system, then having to wait for enough heroin to leave my system so as not to get precipitated WD when getting back on bupe...

Wish I could leave the sub and get ball deep again in mother superior, but I have promised I will not take it or be aroud it, worried about me going back inside I am out on liesense, so for these 2 days I have been saying its only a few valium I have took when its junk and valium when she's at work.

I could really be doing with a script so I have that to fall back on instead of 100 percent gear head on constantly. I don't wanna do meth because its trying to get back off that again, sub is easier.

I think by sniffing a few ml a day the blocker wouldn't come into effect. I would of had a few ml when I took a toot. I felt it no problem.

one of my primary reasons to swap my script to bupe was so that it should completely stop my heroin use, as this medicine, due to the 'therapeutic' blocking dose I was on so long for eventually did the trick when I realised I could only get high on w/e...

(I have never been given large amounts of methadone to take home and I'm glad I didn't - as I have always thought that methadone is a pretty good opioid in it's own right - without the american 'pill mill' style of pain management in the UK I have never taken any other opioid that works so well via OA and has such a pleasant effect - but as it is so insidiously dangerous I may have been more at risk with litres of the stuff hanging around than I am from the street drugs)

...so although it has not sorted out my dependency issues by a long shot - it has at least reduced my heroin use well over 90% - as although my use has increased again while the dose has sailed down and below the 'therapeutic' 70mls (where it of course has now turned into a fantastic potentiator) I am buying heroin again on average twice a month. I know I come across as a hypocrite but I'm far from having my addiction issues 'treated' other than the fantastic effect of the methadone, which to me has allowed me the freedom to pretend at times that I have a life, by not having to worry about scoring all the time and this of course has cleared enough room for me to have one more go at going and getting one back.

But we are not quite there yet, so, considering it's Julies B'day and I have some fundage I have just treated myself to some bits and pieces for the w/e, and just given one bag a whirl. I'm feeling pretty fucking nice after cranking one about 20mins ago, after which I started on this post, so with one more on a plate to top up the buzz as and when I'm very satisfied, very smashed and have 6 more to look forward to on Saturday.

You know it's good when the first one licked me so proper I was gambolling around the room pretending to shoot things, making a gun with my hands and fingers + pow pow pow qualy - T sound effects and other stupid crazy ass behaviours. Their are occasional benefits to being a total and utter douchebag and this is most definitely one of them.

pow pow pow

ps I don't think that the Julie B'day excuse is going to fly as I only found out it was today once I had shot up and logged on. It must have been written in the stars....

Their are occasional benefits to being a total and utter douchebag and this is most definitely one of them.

pow pow pow

Dont be so hard on yourself, I'd also do crazy ass shit after a good hit. As would people I'd use with. A friend of mine would strip naked and march around the room hooting and hollering, much to my besument... :)

Now I might be wrong here but why the hell are you reducing ur meth script at the mo stee when you're still shooting up??

To me this sounds completely counter-intuitive? surely you wanna be on a dose that is holding you to the point you DON'T need to be shooting up? reducing now (to me) seems like the worst idea cuz soon as you drop lower you will be back to square one?

EDIT: I really hope this post doesn't come across as judging, I just am struggling to understand your motives with reducing the meth whilst still actively iv'ing h? I know that if this was me I wouldn't be strong enough to stay off gear entirely if I was still using semi regularly

Last edited:
Hey, I'm not going to judge anyone. You know as well as me how ill-advised it is ..... and I know as well as anyone else that sometimes, giving a fuck is a luxury one can't afford.

I'm even going to be having a little birthday suckle on the old aluminium nipple myself -- just not yet. Got a possible blood test coming up, and I really don't want it showing positive for opiates or benzos. Don't know if they will be testing for weed, but I can live with that coming up positive.

I definitely don't want another two-week bender this time, though. I can say that now, without a wrap in my hand .....

can't you acquire some lesser/other opiates for easing yourself back into reality after your short little blast of gear?

No-one around you can get say 100ml of methadone off? of a box of dhc or even a subby or 2?

Narcon nightnare!

I as recently admitted to hospital with a suspected OD! This wasnt the case, basically I was shattered from no sleep the previous night so was nodding a bit but all I had consumed was my prescribed dose of Oxy but this paramedic bird was insisting I had taken something else ffs, so I get into A and E and this young quack comes in with the paperwork from the paramedics, and he tells me that I have been diagnosed with a suspected overdose (I had gone in with bloody Pnuemonia ffs) I had had it badly with a collapsed lung, pneumothorax serious Pneumonia etc was a really close call on a life support machine 3 weeks with a tracheostomy on a ventilator;

Anyway i kept nodding off cause I was genuinely shattered from the lack of sleep the previous night, suddenly I wake up I felt like I was on fire! My feet were on fire and was in a FULL BLOWN RATTLE! which those of you that know, is a LOT worse than a H one on Oxy, The young quack had injected me with Narcon (Nalaxone) It was bloody horrendous! I had a right go at the quack for doing it to me then I get moved up to a ward at around 2 in the morning;

Before I went to sleep I tell the young quack not to give me any more of that nasty stuff, Next thing I wake up at around 7am same burning feeling, the git had done it again, I asked him why and he said that i was uncocious and unresponsive (A load of crap) I just think he wanted to play God and pump me full of that Narcon, (Lucky I had a few contins stashed in a latex glove lol) he had also put me on this drip so I asked the nurse what it was and she told me it was an infusion of Narcon like 1mm per hour over 24hrs, I disconnected the poxy thing and let it run on the floor!

WTF lol... mate that is fucking horrendous, surely that is grounds for a nice fat compensation?

I mean if you were prescribed oxy (and can prove this) and told them you weren't on anything else then why the fuck would they pump naloxone into an opiate dependant person...

That is seriously messed up that he pumped you full at 7am.. most people are pretty unresponsive at that time if they aren't up for work etc...

Hope yer alright now though man!

That's horrible-a quack who can't tell hypoxia from an OD? Where did he go to medical school?

Thats fucked up man, but I don't really get how you ended up in hospital for a suspected OD accidentally if you were just tired... Did someone kidnap you in your sleep lol?

Thats fucked up man, but I don't really get how you ended up in hospital for a suspected OD accidentally if you were just tired... Did someone kidnap you in your sleep lol?

Was thinking this myself lol, assume an ambulance was called or something?

Nooooo I went in cause i had Pnuemonia fella :)

MYTH! Buprenorphine has a greater affinity for the mu-receptor than Naloxone anyway. You can't use on top of it.

If he mean't Subutex instead of Suboxone (people seem to interchange these without distinction i've noticed), you definitely can use on top of it!

Now I might be wrong here but why the hell are you reducing ur meth script at the mo stee when you're still shooting up??

To me this sounds completely counter-intuitive? surely you wanna be on a dose that is holding you to the point you DON'T need to be shooting up? reducing now (to me) seems like the worst idea cuz soon as you drop lower you will be back to square one?

EDIT: I really hope this post doesn't come across as judging, I just am struggling to understand your motives with reducing the meth whilst still actively iv'ing h? I know that if this was me I wouldn't be strong enough to stay off gear entirely if I was still using semi regularly

No i's OK bcf it's a perfectly legitimate query to what sounds like counter-intuitive motivation.

You see - it is. I hate being a heroin addict, but the drug is lovely and I have never wanted to stop completely using it. It's heroin. It's recognised among the most addictive drugs in the world, alongside tobacco, and alcohol. It makes your behaviour irrational. I went around in circles for 10 years, spending periods of up to three years at a time in constant physical dependency, and periods one of which went up to 3 years without being physically dependant. But once it got me it got me - I never stopped using, the longest I went without was for around 5 months during the 3 year period but on average I had to have a sly pie at least once every 2 - 3 months just for satisfactions sake. I love the drugs effects, it's one of my favourite head spaces to be in, but it's unlike other quality drug experiences as it's just not compatible with social functioning, as you need nothing but the drug and yourself and so far as heroin goes, that's party time.

But I'm old and ugly enough now to realise you cannot have it both ways, and the only way to ultimately function and create one last chance for myself to rejoin society is to knock it on the head. But after spending a decade avoiding treatment so that I could always clean myself up from a straight cold turkey, something which while is vastly unpleasant, I have been able to do on many occasions and something I believe would be ultimately more difficult if not impossible to do from methadone. So, by avoiding getting a methadone script - I conned myself for years thinking that I had at least some control over when I need to stop using. I did - but what I never grasped is how to stop starting using again, as I have continued to chip even during long periods in which I have had no physical need for a habit. I'm so pathetic that I once went 8 days (at which point I generally feel 'back on my feet' and sober following a straight CT) cleaning myself up and naturally got some gear to celebrate (which was not unusual for one of my efforts) but on this occasion I didn't even get away with just a victory twist - I came into some money I was owed so I spent 3 days using which being that fragile meant that by day 4 I was more or less in full withdrawal again

So this time around, I'm a couple of years off 40, I had returned to find my family home in uproar so my mother now needs 24 hour care from either myself or my father due to 'challenging behaviours' that she displays following a long period of alcoholism, which had crept up so slowly over the years, it left her with some degree of brain atrophy that would have resulted in a Wernicke's encephalopathy / Korsakoff type illness had we not physically stopped her drinking. So, I decided to play the long game following my last relapse - surrender to treatment and ask for a reduction in order that I can be swapped over to buprenorphine. But the doctor kept me on a blocking dose of methadone for the best part of a year, as she could see that I was never going to stop using OT and I needed to learn the hard way, so that after enough money has been wasted on trying to get high when you can't it changed my behaviour surrounding the routine and amount of heroin I use.

So, when It reached the absolute minimum I could live with, they are now dropping my methadone dose continuously until the autumn, at which point they can swap me over to bupe - and once I'm stable on it they can continue to decrease until I get a place a residential rehabilitation unit I have been referred to and I have contact with already. It's a 14 week course during which time I'm hoping whatever clever CBT programme or brainwashing technique they have will be positive, productive and engaging and that it will result in a total change in my perspective on life. Because that is what it is going to take to stop me using heroin completely, and I believe that in over 95% of cases people who have had a dependency in the past simply cannot continue to use occasionally on an indefinite basis - even if you keep it up for years - i did - you will always and inevitably have a full relapse. I hope that I will achieve this result, as I can see no other option. If it does not change my way of thinking, then it will at least buy me a couple of months worth of life but nothing more as I can see myself at the moment waiting 6 months or so and thinking I can have a one off, which obviously isn't going to work. Either way once I'm on the Bupe I will be fully committed to this for at least the amount of time while it is in process - as I know that once I 'graduate' from the facilities course I will either go and use again and sooner or later relapse, or will never go near a crumb again. And it may have to result in the cessation of any unprescribed drugs hopefully with the possible exception of cannabis.

But until the day comes when I have to stop using I will probably carry in. I smoke most of my gear and always have done - but my tolerance is so high now that I will get through 5 - 8 bags on a session just to get it full on. But by shooting one first I can get away with using much less, as for instance I sparked last night after the two I tucked into while posting, leaving me with the majority left for the w/e which would also give me the room to have a trip or something a little more exotic as I have the perfect after-cushion. I have no life really, no friends I see on a regular basis, just here, my key worker and the adult training centre I use on a weekday to do online courses and to try and get out of this fucking house, as my mother is awful to live with due to her behaviour, and sometimes spending the weekend anaesthetised is the only way I can live here as I have no where else to go until my res. rehab placement is ready.
My money limits my use, so as it is for a fixed period of time, I'm not going to make anything worse at the moment by having a few bags twice a month, as one days use has never precipitated any extra w/d symptoms (unless I'm in the middle of doing a straight CT). My methadone dose has always held me just fine but the underlying fact that I want to get high, not 'stable' means that until this aspect of my thinking is addressed, I will continue to want too. I'm just in a position at the moment where I can actually manage my use (I now have such a splitting headache from feeling so high last night that the thought of a bag is making me feel sick at the moment - the sort of 'hangover' I would get from a heavy session during the chipping phases of my habit), but it is only due to current routine, financial situation and the possibility of a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I know I would not be able to maintain this for ever without the amount I use or the amount I inject increasing, but once I'm down another 10ml (which should be by the end of September) and swap over to buprenorphine I will be stuck as I was before and will not be able to use while the taper Is in its most crucial phase.

I know it's silly and inadvisable and I need to consider making any further references to my use on here until this is all over and done with, but even if you cannot make head nor tail of any of the above BCF - it's heroin, it's really hard for me, in fact impossible, to motivate myself to stop taking it while I'm kept physically dependant on opiates / oids, so until such time as I'm ready for action I cannot see where the motivation will come from. All I know is that I'm using heroin way way less than I ever have done while remaining physically dependent, and that's going to have to be good enough for me now. I'll step my game up as and when I need to, which as I have been saying should be within the next 2 months -so realistically I may only be going back out to cop again 4 times or so anyway....