• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

hey peeps thought i'd pop in - light too fucking good down here and .3 of dark will get me drooling so all's good - cept im skint but a nice man is giving me lend later so not going to get sick. hope all's well with everyone.
over n out

Fuckin 'ell, it's Blondin! Still keeping the faith bro'? Don't know how you do it tbh, but good to hear you're alive and well :)

Watch this:

Warning, may bring on feelings of nostalgia and possibly slight depression.

I remember when my kit ran like this. I grip with my left and burn with my right and in the last 10 years I've lost count the amount of times I've ran the kit on to my left thumb. I even have a bit of a callous on my thumb because of it. Today's kit seems to run like water and takes ages to solidify once you take away the heat.

Edit: I have a kit dealer who also offers me Coke at £80 a gram, if they can sell purer Coke for a more expensive price then why not the kit? I've had a humanitarian dealer talk to me about not wanting to kill people so that's why he cuts it so much. LOL, yeah, right. It's all about the profit margin (AFAIK).

I'd happily go back to the old days of £10 per 0.1g if it was mid 90s quality.

Last edited:
Watch this:

Warning, may bring on feelings of nostalgia and possibly slight depression.

I remember when my kit ran like this. I grip with my left and burn with my right and in the last 10 years I've lost count the amount of times I've ran the kit on to my left thumb. I even have a bit of a callous on my thumb because of it. Today's kit seems to run like water and takes ages to solidify once you take away the heat.

Edit: I have a kit dealer who also offers me Coke at £80 a gram, if they can sell purer Coke for a more expensive price then why not the kit? I've had a humanitarian dealer talk to me about not wanting to kill people so that's why he cuts it so much. LOL, yeah, right. It's all about the profit margin (AFAIK).

I'd happily go back to the old days of £10 per 0.1g if it was mid 90s quality.

Bloody hell, that got the old salivary glands going. Yearning for old times indeed.

Think I'll now go out and spend money I haven't got on a bag of bash that doesn't run properly, tastes like shit and does fuck all.

(Im not really ;) )

Last edited:
owhhh man that run gone and given me a stiffy
thank fuck i picked up earlier or i'd be out the front door before the video even ended

its just some mid-range dark brown/almost kinda grey pebbley stuff but it does the job :)

Bloody hell, that got the old salivary glands going. Yearning for old times indeed.

Think I'll now go out and spend money I haven't got on a bag of bash that doesn't run properly, tastes like shit and does fuck all.

(Im not really ;) )

I wonder if it is as strong as the uploader claims it is? Anyone who had kit in the 1990s and smoked in on foil can tell it is good quality gear though. It just shows that we were quite lucky to get stuff like that back in the day. The guy in the video is from Rotterdam and the video is quite recent, how come none of that is getting to the street in the UK?

My guy with the 16% stuff who is currently doing 3 years and 8 months for possession with intent of a quarter kilo also had a hydraulic press in his house at the time he got busted. That seems a bit cuntish to me: taking a big bag of low quality powder and compressing it hard enough so that it becomes a solid block again so you can claim it's fresh off the the rock. Over the last 6-7 years I've had loads of bits that were solid rocks but nothing special.

he was breaking down his 16% stuff and cutting it even further? that's lowww.
tbh tho i doubt i've ever tried any quality gear.. once or twice maybe, i had some brown and blonde stuff that blew me away but never again.

he was breaking down his 16% stuff and cutting it even further? that's lowww.
tbh tho i doubt i've ever tried any quality gear.. once or twice maybe, i had some brown and blonde stuff that blew me away but never again.

I think 16% was the purity level after it had been compressed. The story was in my local paper and it said the police confirmed the quarter kilo as 16% pure. 16% pure = 84% unpure, that's a lot of unpure.

When did you first try it? I had my first smoke at new year 1996 into 1997. I remember it being like the stuff in the video, it was a very thick, dark blob and hardened up pretty much as soon as you took the lighter away and after just a few lines I was wasted and puked. I honestly believe that today a first timer could smoke a whole bag to themselves and not be sick. I remember it was so strong people would smoke it for years before moving on to the pin. I know a girl who first started smoking it in 2010 and within 3 months she was jagging it.

The way I hold my foil means that my thumb is in line with the blob. Nowadays I have to remove the lighter quite early because today's gear runs like water and if you burn it too long you end up with a bit in your thumb and hot kit is quite painful on the finger tips. I'm sure good gear was never as runny as it is today and running it on to my fingers was rare.

Another thing I remember about good gear is that it always stuck to my front teeth. I always hated the feel of kit on my front teeth so any time I smoked a bag I would have a tissue at my side and wipe off the kit after every line. By the end of a bag the tissue would be covered in little brown/black dots. I even remember flossing my teeth after a bag and the floss would turn black. Now I only need to give my teeth a little wipe after a bag. No wonder users used to lose their front teeth so easily, if you didn't clean your teeth after a burn it was like having a boiled sweetie stuck to your teeth.

i had my first toot when i was 22, so about three years.
when i first started a half gram lasted me about a week and a half, never pined it tho.

ha yeah i hold my foil with a few folds so i can keep my thumb away from that liquid ball of pain (ಸ‿ಸ)

gear only sticks to your teeth if you hold your tooter in front of you teeth though? i always hold it with my teeth, not in front of them

i had my first toot when i was 22, so about three years.
when i first started a half gram lasted me about a week and a half, never pined it tho.

ha yeah i hold my foil with a few folds so i can keep my thumb away from that liquid ball of pain (ಸ‿ಸ)

gear only sticks to your teeth if you hold your tooter in front of you teeth though? i always hold it with my teeth, not in front of them

I've always had my tooter in my mouth the same way and it never collects on my teeth the way the strong stuff did. I once picked a bit off my teeth and managed to run a small line out of it.

In the late 1990s people with habits could buy an 8th for £150 and get up to a couple of weeks out of it, such was it's strength. Back then people would cut an 8th into 30 to 35 tenner bags and no one complained because you were pretty much guaranteed a good charge. With today's gear I could easily do in an 8th in a couple of days. If that stuff in the video is what you can get in Holland I need to get myself a wee holiday to Amsterdam.

yeah but what i mean is that now i don't hold my tooter in front of my teeth i no longer have to scrape residue off my teeth, not due to a shift in strength haha
its real bad for your teeth that stuff

you wanna go by couch or plane? cause i;m down as fuck

I got some gear yesterday that almost certainly has a percentage of some fentanyl analogue in it, I've had fentanyl analogues before as themselves and I usually smoke them. And this gear tastes slightly like some of those fent analogues i've had. It's also had me nodding initially like no street gear ever has the power to. I actually prefer it over the regular crap, I called my dealer up and warned him though he'd just picked it up and hadn't had any yet when I met him, fortunately his girlfriend just smokes and discovered the same effects I had before he as an IV user had any.. It's not overly stronger than usual though, hopefully it won't hurt anyone, people who cut that stuff are really playing with fire.

I think 16% was the purity level after it had been compressed. The story was in my local paper and it said the police confirmed the quarter kilo as 16% pure. 16% pure = 84% unpure, that's a lot of unpure.

When did you first try it? I had my first smoke at new year 1996 into 1997. I remember it being like the stuff in the video, it was a very thick, dark blob and hardened up pretty much as soon as you took the lighter away and after just a few lines I was wasted and puked. I honestly believe that today a first timer could smoke a whole bag to themselves and not be sick. I remember it was so strong people would smoke it for years before moving on to the pin. I know a girl who first started smoking it in 2010 and within 3 months she was jagging it.

The way I hold my foil means that my thumb is in line with the blob. Nowadays I have to remove the lighter quite early because today's gear runs like water and if you burn it too long you end up with a bit in your thumb and hot kit is quite painful on the finger tips. I'm sure good gear was never as runny as it is today and running it on to my fingers was rare.

Another thing I remember about good gear is that it always stuck to my front teeth. I always hated the feel of kit on my front teeth so any time I smoked a bag I would have a tissue at my side and wipe off the kit after every line. By the end of a bag the tissue would be covered in little brown/black dots. I even remember flossing my teeth after a bag and the floss would turn black. Now I only need to give my teeth a little wipe after a bag. No wonder users used to lose their front teeth so easily, if you didn't clean your teeth after a burn it was like having a boiled sweetie stuck to your teeth.

In Denmark we have statistics about the purity of seized drugs. In the beginning of the 1990s the average purity of Heroin HCI seized at street level was 80%. Heroin base was around 40%. Today the average Heroin HCI is 20% with a variation from 8% (8%!!!!!!!) to 36%.

The same development have probably happended in the entire Western and Northern Europe. It is amazing to think about. 70-80% pure Heroin HCI as the average.. The 1990s was just a good decade at so many levels :p

The 1990s was just a good decade at so many levels :p

Wasn't it just? Second only to the 60s in musical and cultural significance imo. But the subsequent RC scene has ruined drugs. It could have been an age of awakening, but prohibition has as usual fucked everything up for everyone. Now we have people dying from fentanyl laced heroin, synthnoids sold as MDMA etc fuckin etc.

In Denmark we have statistics about the purity of seized drugs. In the beginning of the 1990s the average purity of Heroin HCI seized at street level was 80%. Heroin base was around 40%. Today the average Heroin HCI is 20% with a variation from 8% (8%!!!!!!!) to 36%.

The same development have probably happended in the entire Western and Northern Europe. It is amazing to think about. 70-80% pure Heroin HCI as the average.. The 1990s was just a good decade at so many levels :p
In the 90's in Australia mainly centred around the Sydney suburb of Cabramatta #4 SEA heroin was sold on the street for years at between 85 - 95% purity. I tried it back then and $5 worth almost killed me ( well it certainly felt like it did ). The popularity went through the roof...so did they od's and quite a few close friends got sucked in. Luckily it just didnt agree with me. Couldn't get past the vomit stage. I have no idea of the street heroin purity now as after about ten years the Cabramatta scene got shut down. But at least then heroin was heroin. Sounds like a bad era to be on the gear with all the fent cut shit. The American board makes it sound almost endemic there. Bound to happen here and to you guys soon too.

Wasn't it just? Second only to the 60s in musical and cultural significance imo. But the subsequent RC scene has ruined drugs. It could have been an age of awakening, but prohibition has as usual fucked everything up for everyone. Now we have people dying from fentanyl laced heroin, synthnoids sold as MDMA etc fuckin etc.

I absolutely love the 1990s. I agree with you what the 90s probably were second only to the 60s in music and culture. In term of ICT technology the 1990s were also a very special decade. I remember playing Bubble Bobble on my Commodore 64 and soon after sitting with my Pentium 386 and Windows 3.1, DOS and OS/2 and playing Wolfenstein.

The tendency we saw in the United Kingdoms with high quality (tested) research chemicals sold as what it really whas and without impurities was actually something I hoped could have resulted in an increasing acceptance of (a group) of legal drugs. But the ban in United Kingdom have posthumously resulted in laaaaarge quantities of research chemicals stored in warehouses around the United Kingdoms, that now are being sold to normal illicit drug suppliers so they can press diclazepam tablets or meclonazepam tablets and sell them for high prices as original Roche Valium or Roche Rivotril and all the RC Empathogens as MDMA or mixed in MDMA making people react bat shit crazy after intake. The ban also resulted in an increase of available Fentanyl analogues in particular in Sweden where they were legal and very common and this have spread to Denmark. It is sold as Fentanyl analogues in most cases, we do not have the same problem with laced heroin (I think the majority of laced heroin in the US is due to big manufactoring labs in Mexico producing Fentanyl).

When you have a high quality, reliable RC Vendor that test every batch they receive from China or have their own labs (now in countries like Spain) I actually like the products. Etizolam, to mention an example, is actually my prefered benzodiazepine of all the available benzo's both Rx and RC.

However, as soon as the RC chemicals move from legal (or grey zone) vendors to the normal illicit drug dealers that use RC to cut theit cocaine, meth, MDMA, Heroin and so on it becomes dangerous and especially in the case with fentanyl+heroin in becomes LETHAL.
I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that the ban in the UK has resulted in a 1000-fold increase in fake Rx benzo as Valium, Clonazepam and Xanax and which ever Rx benzo's there really is money in.

Question: I am not sure from your post if you dislike RC all together or if it is mostly the selling them as something else or lacing heroin with fentanyl?

I have absolutely no idea how to stop the fentanyl being mixed with heroin. I don't think it is possible to make a small test kit where one can test if ones heroin is laced with fentanyl. That probably require advanced technologies.

In general all drugs you can buy where I live in Denmark is crap. The cocain sold as fishscale or bolivian cocaine is pretty expensive in Danish Kroners (as far as I recall I am not allowed to mention price? is probably around 40% clean in average. The heroin are maybe 5-20% pure. Amphetamine 5% pure. MDMA might be the only thing that is relatively pure.

I always clean my cocaine myself, in round number cocaine here is cut with Levamisol in 70% of cases, Phenacetine in 40% of cases, creatine in 30% of cases and in rare instances caffein and benzocaine. In the rare cases where my cocaine does not contain Levamisol I can achieve a purity of 99% and if it does contain Levamisol I can achieve a purity of around 90-95% according to analysis done by the Spanish company EnergyControl.

The process of cleaning it is not that complex, but it requires a lot of time a being careful with the more dangerous chemicals used in the process. But all in all, even though if you for instance buy 20 grams and end up with a a little under 10 grams, it is worth it. The 10 grams last much longer than 20 gram uncut. In my first attempts I ruined a couple of batches of cocaine, but after having done it for a while I rarely make mistakes.

But I don't know how to clean the heroin, and I don't want to spend money on the crap that is available here. So I have never tried heroin bought in Denmark. I would like to have the option to do heroin, but as long as it is like this I am not interested.

So the only opiats/opioids I take IV is pharmaceutical products - over a perioid of 6 months I injected Fentanyl everyday which resulted in an extreme tolerance. I had injectable morphine and oxycodone as well, but in much smaller quantities than Fentanyl. I think that for every 10th ml of Fentanyl I had 1 ml of Morphine and 1 ml of oxycodone (Fentanyl came in 10 ml ampuls, while morphine and oxycodone came in 1 or 2 ml ampuls). But I don't think the rush from these things come the least close to the rush from good IV heroin. I have Ketobemidone for IV injection currently, this however is extremely euphoric. It might be close to heroin. I don't know.

I have a quite unique access to Ketobemidone where I don't have to do anything illegal to get it. But getting pharmeceutical grade morphine, oxycodone and fentanyl can not be done with out breaking a law or two (might be an understatement ;p ). So in terms of the bad heroin it actually means that addicts who are quality freaks like myself have to perform crimes that are much more serious that meeting with a person and buing a bag with something in (here I only consider my crimes and not the crimes related with manufacutring and moving the stuff to Denmark). I can honestly say that if I could get proper heroin I would never have done the things required to gain access to enough pharmaceutical opiats/opioids to provide me with gear for every day in 6 months.

Last edited:
@ignio. No, I thought the RC scene was amazing, even though I missed its height. Some truly wonderful chemicals were produced, the best of which were banned across the board, leaving pale, more dangerous imitations in their wake. The blanket ban in the UK has completely fucked things up for precisely the reasons you stated in your post - and is exactly what we as Bluelighters predicted would happen.

Although the RC scene isn't completely dead in the UK (there are still European suppliers), I cannot understand why relatively safe chemicals like mephedrone and MXE have been universally prohibited while potent fentanyl analogues, dodgy benzos and lethal cannabinoids are still easily available.

It would seem to me that governments aren't bothered about people killing themselves with drugs, as long as they don't have any fun doing it..

The precursors and/or the synthesis for the better RCs have been pretty much banned all over now. That be why. Shame

The precursors and/or the synthesis for the better RCs have been pretty much banned all over now. That be why. Shame

Understood, but why only the good ones, not the shitty dangerous ones?

A notable exception is 6-apb, which is a fuckin gem and still readily available. Wonder why that's slipped the net?

Anyway, back on topic; heroin - too good to use, too much to lose...

Only logical answer I can think of is that they're quite happy for us to carry on dying or freaking out in a headline grabbing way as a way to bolster the 'drugs arh badd" narrative.

Nothing like a bit of carfent too clear out the undesirable drains on society.