• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

No its deffo mannitol, thats the most popular cut in eu H, it is what fent and all the analogs are cut with as it runs on foil like gear, add some caffeine and some paracetamol and any fent analog can be passed off as 'reasonably potent' number 3 heroin...

Not that any of the highly reputable h dealers would do such a thing... :sus:

Yeah, there's only a very small group of people who get a diamorphine script in the UK - I had a junkie acquaintance who was put on MST for maintenance, but he would still end up shooting the pills into his groin / or trading them with me for heroin instead :\

He would've been the perfect candidate for a diamorphine script, years of dependancy and IV use, tried every treatment, several rehabs, but they just reserve it for a select few. So he ends up shooting pills into his groin without a micron filter, because the government and politicians can't get over their moral high ground of drugs are bad mmkay. It's been proven to work in places like switzerland and netherlands. The UK could do with handing some out instead of dishing methadone by the gallon.

I get my maintenance MST script but found it useless for abuse but perfect for taking and stopping me using altogether.Dunno if that would still apply if I was prescribed diamorphine

Hypothesis: There could be an adulterant in the darker gear that increases its ability to enter via the nasal mucous membrane. Where's Sprout when you need him for a quick biochemical question?Patronised, ex-bloody-xactly. Anyway, you gave him the tenner. It was his money, and his choice of what he was going to spend it on, not yours and not your girlfriend's either. If something comes with conditions, it's not really a gift -- it's a stick that you are using to beat them with to make them behave a certain way that you want. I'm not sure I would want to accept such a thing, and just hope I am never desperate enough not to be able to refuse it.

You know that famous psychology experiment where they offer a kid a sweetie and say You can take that sweetie now if you want it; but if you leave it alone for 5 minutes without touching it, you can have another sweetie as well ? Well, sometimes, just sometimes, one sweetie right now is a better deal than two sweeties, three hundred million of the longest, most agonising microseconds ever in the future. And you can probably never really totally understand that, unless you have ever actually experienced a real life one-sweetie-now situation yourself.

I give more than that at church every week and trust that they do the right thing with it.there are many different groups and causes that support outside of the church.
Anyway,since you are not using,it's great that you can help this guy who was obviously suffering
The thing is,people say,"Oh!They will only spend it on drugs,but if you had to sleep in shop doorways and get kicked by drunks,you would want some drugs too.

Got to see my addiction worker today, to go down on friday and I should be put on my subby again. So happy about that. I don't want to live this junkie life, well a secret junkie life. Ready to be sobber. Back to making money because I can't make money when am using I just use more than more. Not even a fortnight back at it and I have realised I don't want it anymore. First time I have REALLY wanted of it in 2ish year of a proper habit, that 2 year didn't include the jail habit. Never say I will never ever use again but for the now am ready to be stable and do something else with my life, getting a taste for crack that's next .... Jokes, ill be SOBBER and looking foward to it.

amazing how many of the regulars from this thread have all decided to get clean,or disappeared with the uncertainty that they may be either dead or clean or locked up.been trying to contact a few of the people who started out here during the dark days of the heroin availability thread.could use some help if anyone has tabs on people?

I hope everyone has managed to get clean rather than be habbited right up as unlikely as that is , I am off it currently on subby only been little over a week but feels like ages, dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing? Only on 8mg a day which is plenty I know it's doing what it says on the tin and I am enjoying not waking up sick or worrying about scoring definitely liking that aspect, but I can't lie to myself I am missing the gear missing that proper gear feeling the subby helps a lot but it isn't gear definitely sticking with the subs though they are and will help me live a decent life I feel like I need an opaite to live life I don't know why I have a good life but that's how I feel so subs deals with that, but once in a blue moon I will lay of my subs so I can have a toot, but I still feel like I need leave it a while yet or I could end up back on the rodeo , saying that I am definitely ready to leave the 24/7 junkie thing so much more I need to do in life and I have done that , I promised myself before I went to jail that I was letting the junk get a grip of me so bad because I was going to jail and was needed to get clean from junk at least, but I came back out and gave myself a junk habit in double quick time that lasted 2 weeks then on subs where I plan to stay but I need to let myself have the odd toot, sorry for slabbering so much shit lol stoned on some stinky, blazing a power of green the now helping with the subs

I hope everyone has managed to get clean rather than be habbited right up as unlikely as that is , I am off it currently on subby only been little over a week but feels like ages, dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing?
For me, the first week off gear always seems to pass v e r y s l o w l y i n d e e d (I've been clean for three days now ..... Wait, what? Only three days? But that'snothing -- not even half a week! I'm never going to make it to a full week, at this rate .....) Never had subs, though; just the odd 10 or 20 ml. out of Jess's methadone, when I've been really desperate.

I have persuaded myself that as long as I do not actually need to get my own script, I have my usage under control. Will those turn out to be famous last words?

I wonder about some of the pepes who dissapear too, has anyone heard from hex lately, he was going thru a rough patch just before he disapeared, i hope he pulled through in the end.

Does anyone have any idea on how long it takes to get weekly pick-ups? Been on subs for about 3 or 4 weeks so far. I've gotta start looking for work soon and really can't be done with going to the pharmacy every morning. Unforuntely, the subs haven't completely stopped my scag use and still use about once a week, but I feel that they are a great step into living a semi-normal life. If having to take a pill or two every morning to achieve that, then I really don't see much problem. A lot of people really do need chemical assistance to live a "normal" life and I feel that a drug like bupe, is a far greater tool at accomplishing that, rather than going down the SSRI route, which seem to be handed out like candies. Why bupe isn't considered a viable medication to treating anxiety and depression, I'm not too sure. The results are far more positive than any of the anti-Ds.

It's very dependent on your local service provider SP. I don't know your situation but it can help if you have a parent or some kind of responsible normal person who is willing to monitor/control your Meds giving some peace of mind to your worker/prescriber.

Cheers Scotch, I'll see what they say tomorrow.

On a side note; I see a lot of people on here complaining about judgmental pharmacists when you're on supervised pick-up, but I've come across 5 or so and they all seem extremely friendly and almost happy for you, that you're on maintenance :).

amazing how many of the regulars from this thread have all decided to get clean,or disappeared with the uncertainty that they may be either dead or clean or locked up.been trying to contact a few of the people who started out here during the dark days of the heroin availability thread.could use some help if anyone has tabs on people?
OpiateRock is clean left town before some serious shit the fan around his old scene.

A lot of dsp s require u to give a few clean piss tests before u get takehomes, unless thats changed in the last few yea rs.

A lot of dsp s require u to give a few clean piss tests before u get takehomes, unless thats changed in the last few yea rs.

Although this relates to methadone, rather then buprenorphine, I was on supervised DAILY consumption for the best part of the first 2 years I was in treatment, with them only recently (about a month ago) reducing the restrictions to weekly take homes. It really does depend on the DSP and the drug.

I've been on Subutex supervised daily pick-up for getting on for three years now. Although, thankfully, the supervised aspect is rarely enforced these days. People at my DSP who work have to take time off in order to pick-up daily in many cases - they really are very strict on it here. Speak to your DSP and find out what their policy is - particularly in relation to fitting around working hours - would be my advice because there really isn't a set policy around the country.

can't believe some of you have been on daily sub pick ups for so long! i'm south london and as soon as i switched from MMT to bupe i was on weekly pick up.
must have a trustworthy face ;)

cut my subs down from 8 to 2mg, but i'm always so tempted to just fuck them off and grab a few bags

I've been having to go every day for my bup for the last 6 weeks. Get my scripts from CRI and they said it was their policy have my doses supervised for 12 weeks minimum...

They have been letting me take home a dose one or two days every week tho coz I told them I was gong to be out of town (which is sort of true..)

Can totally understand it at the start when I was on 16mg ...but now it seems a little bit harsh as I'm only on 800mcg.