• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

I snorted some #3 off the DNM and wasn't impressed. Felt mongy and couldn't walk straight, I'm sure it was the active cut more than anything else. Anyone tried snorting #4?

I've been clean of H for a week now and Subs for two nearly, I still have mild chills and my stomachs just about back to normal. At work though I'm really starting to wonder how the fuck people get on with their lives and do the stuff they do everyday without going crazy. I try to remember what it was like before I first started hitting H hard, all I can remember is being severely depressed and suicidal for months on end.

Funnily enough I don't feel that way at all anymore, several years of associating with what many would consider the "dregs" of society and partaking in the unacceptable past time seems to have pretty well callused over any mental hang ups I used to have.

I can really relate to that. Although I can never say I felt suicidal, I was always withdrawn, lacked confidence, and suffered crippling anxiety and shyness. I just couldn't understand how 'normal' people coped with life at all.

Then I tried heroin. Suddenly it all clicked into place. This was what I was missing in my life and it seemed to give me everything I thought I needed.

Approximately 30 years after my first armful of smack, and 20 years of on/off addiction (now 5 years off smack and over a year off methadone), I've come out the other side free of all the issues that caused me to use in the first place. Whether this is because of, or in spite of my addiction, I can't say. But I now realise that the only thing missing in my life was myself.

not sure if its down to this new gear ive been huffing or what but any smokers out there ever get a dodgy stomach from going raj on the gear?
i'm going through about .3 a day and the past few days ive had a weird stomach ache, dunno, could just be down to something else butttt

What a fucking shambles!!

Yesterday I was with the missus she was of work, 99 percent of the time she's works durning the week and that's when I abuse drugs but yesterday we were together, so I had already told her on thursday I had an appointment to go so I had my chance to go and score, ended up being told to go get some shopping too! Was fine with that as long as I got the gear, and I did get my gear. My man stays in the town always busy, always got. I have never went and been told there's nowt!!

Every time you go to town you can't not go. Weak as fuck when it comes to that!!

Anyway, since I came out jail I have been trying to keep it to a minum I had to use the b cos I was sniffin subby in jail. I have just been getting bags and sniffin them have been getting me a nice dunt usually few vallys to make it that bit better. Today I was up from 4am. Her lil bro comes down a lot he's into drugs too, not herion, yet!! But takes all sorts, I was looking for something for my rattles, and I come across pregablin! I rattled 750mg when I was rough it make me feel weird! Then I got a bit of kit and its made me feel kinda mad with it but I dunno man! How should it feel? Kinda gouchy, should I take the 400mg that is left will it do any good?

Edit ; btw I have got the sweats not like rattles sweats, I just don't like em'
Does pregablin give u the shakes?
I am out it but I dunno if its good or not? Will a bottle of strongbow help ,

Madness they pres what y'all think about em?

Last edited:
i once heard from a dealer that pregablin can hold some one if they don;t have b. he had a piss test and was taking them

Billo takes in waifs and strays; which would be a noble calling indeed, if only he had either (a) any money or (b) any practical skills to offer. Well, actually, that's unfair; there is one thing Billo can do, and he does it very well, and that is build, maintain and repair pushbikes on the cheap. His latest guests are Zara and Duane, a homeless couple he met on the streets in town. Although Duane has recently found himself a new place, apparently, suspiciously soon after a playfight with Zara in Billo's flat went too far and resulted in her dislocating her arm. But you ought to have seen him. Anyway, Billo is putting Zara up in his old flat while she recovers. Billo's girlfriend will chuck her out as soon as she is no longer unfit for sexual activity.

I found out about Zara's misfortune when Billo came around last night to help me smoke the last of my stash of gear. I already knew who she was anyway, and whatever is wrong with Billo, he's still a mate, and any mate of Billo's is a mate of mine, and sisterly solidarity; so of course we stashed some for him to take home for Zara, with the warning that it was well off the Blondinometer ;) Anyway, that was Saturday night ..... We smoked the main body of the gear, he left with Zara's stash ..... And it's now Sunday night .....

Looks like it's going to be busy, next weekend ..... Doing all the things that didn't get done this weekend ..... :\

Got to see my addiction worker today, to go down on friday and I should be put on my subby again. So happy about that. I don't want to live this junkie life, well a secret junkie life. Ready to be sobber. Back to making money because I can't make money when am using I just use more than more. Not even a fortnight back at it and I have realised I don't want it anymore. First time I have REALLY wanted of it in 2ish year of a proper habit, that 2 year didn't include the jail habit. Never say I will never ever use again but for the now am ready to be stable and do something else with my life, getting a taste for crack that's next .... Jokes, ill be SOBBER and looking foward to it.

was that a request or a challenge Kat?

I take it was the first but it plays out as the second...

old thread here....

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/780952-EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXII-Brucey-Bonus-Beetles-all-round!?p=13720859#post13720859

very poor.i have been looking for days.you are supposed to make the last post on the old thread as a link to the new thread so idiots like me don't have to search for it

So,old pokey is still full of subs.I had assumed it was due to the great drought,but people seem to have developed a taste for it.not my buzz thankyouverymuch. I found that since I quit using,I much prefer the green-and not the liquid-I mean the paper.I have too much for someone in my situation and have to hide some so the gov don't get their hands on it

I told you it would be a challenge as I had never attempted that particular piece of housework and had no particular direct access to advice or instruction on the best way to go about this. I began by archiving the old thread, but once I had done so, I was unable to make any additional posts that would have included a link to the first page on here.

As I only became aware of this after the fact, I have noted this for future occasions where I will include a post with a link to the new thread in the old one before I archive it. If you have spent an entire fortnight looking for the old thread due to my mishandling of the procedure I can only apologise as I am still relatively new at this and this was my first attempt at a domestic activity for which I had no particular procedure I could find to refer to.

Rest assured, the links will be included at both ends on future occasions and if you or any other member feel that they cannot access or find content due to poor moderation on my behalf I'm more than happy to try and find what I have done with it and why and point you in the right direction as soon as I can rather than 14 days after the fact.

Trial and error

Mr postman was kind this morning, g of beautiful Dutch #3 landed on me floor, currently at the local cafe enjoying a nice cappuccino after a few smokes and I am feeling rather fantastic just watching the world pass by

Mr postman was kind this morning, g of beautiful Dutch #3 landed on me floor, currently at the local cafe enjoying a nice cappuccino after a few smokes and I am feeling rather fantastic just watching the world pass by

I know it aint cheap on the DN.You must be spending a fortune!

Yeah subs are massive in jail pal, its king, number one drug in the jail and the money being made off it can be mento when you consider your meant to be doing time, everyone takes it in jail seen 50yr old cons sniffin subby, most of the boys that don't have a fly burn will still take subby, even parcells comin' into jail usually always had subby along with whatever else. Madness.

I am back on my subby tomorrow, that's the way my drug worker made it out. So I am fully expecting today to be my last day on the tackle. Today I bumped into an old mate, first time av seen him since av been out he's back at it! got good gear he gave me a bag as a "tester" as I didn't tell him I am due for the subby in the morning, I meet my mate coming back from scoring. Feeling damn fine today. Days like today I think this is why I love mother surpeior, sadly not every day is like today. I am defo sick of it this time 100 percent! I don't want to be waking up sick anymore, I want my life back. I fucked up by not using my time to get completely I was like a yoyo in there on and off it constantly which isn't good. But I did see what the subby could do for me in there, but I do worry about it working in and not out here because it there it was the best you could get, ( you can get 50bags of kit, .3 not gonna lie I got a few but I didn't make it a reg thing and I wouldn't because your gettin shafted silly) and that was enough, but it did help my mood and my anxiety and did what gear does for me out there, and I am ready, I am probs just worried because I want it too work so much, this might be the thing that really changes my life because if it doesn't I need to walk away from my family because I can't expect them to have a smack head round about, they have put up with enough, but I feel am ready to do it and get back to myself, and get the gear head off. Even though I had the habit in jail in there I was back to my old self. But soon as I stepped out, back to sqaure one. I had the subby habit when I came out I didn't need to use gear to cover the subby while I waited on my own subby, because by using gear it has brought out an ugly side which I don't like but is powered by a junk habit. Me telling myself I need to use gear to I get put on subby is the junkie within convincing me I needed gear! I am gonna enjoy the rest of what I have got then that's that. Done! Choosing life!!

Last edited:
I know it aint cheap on the DN.You must be spending a fortune!

It's swings and roundabouts Kat - I'm not suggesting that this is in any way related to BCF, but when I've had a full time heroin habit it always costs a fortune leaving me with little or no money for anything else above and beyond the basic commodities to live.

Considering that my latest relapse occurred before the UK street market had recovered to the extent it has now (and by 'recovered', I mean that I can now go out and buy real brown street 'heroin' that works and provides a full range of desired effects more or less when I want to, albeit not in the quantities or consistent qualities that were, for my locale at least, a certified given from when I started buying it regularly in 2003 to summer 2010 when things started to first become noticeably a bit 'dodj' ), as soon as my (last ever for weight) consistently 'fire' link started appearing with occasional 8 balls of typical, post drought 8% purity 'heroin' powder, it started to cost a fortune for no buzz whatsoever from a product that unfortunately still contained enough opiate / opioid content to completely satisfy withdrawal symptoms and maintain the physical dependency.

It was after spending a fortune on what turned out to be 50% total shit for a month or two that I accepted that without a job not only could I not afford to maintain a relapse, I had little incentive too as the drugs just were not good enough to justify spending so much money on them (always a junkfucks first priority), and as my mothers challenging behaviour and mental health issues had made my family home an impossible environment to rattle it off (and I did try, as I have always been able to use the space and sanctuary of what is a reasonably large (and formally nice) house) - I made the, what was only the second, sensible fiscal decision in my life with regards to supporting a heron addiction - I bought a gram of AH - 7921, and after building it up carefully and gradually, reached what felt like a moderately powerful effect after taking 250mg p.o. Without sidetracking into the ins and outs of AH - 7921, I found that a single 250mg dose completely addressed my heroin withdrawal symptoms, holding me for up to 72 hours before I began to feel 'dopesick' again. My second order was for 5 grams which lowered the price of individual grams to 20 pounds. So, after going from needing at least 10 pounds minimum on days which you could not hack spending sick, to spending 5 pounds every 3 days on a drug that would prevent me from getting sick at all. Although it was more useful as a maintenance tool than a recreational drug, the effect from the AH was not in any way unpleasant, and had what could be considered a prolonged (6 - 8 hour), moderately desirable effect, something that could not be said when buying minimum amounts of heroin, as I have always smoked most of my heroin, whenever I would get a bag or 2 to sort out a rattle I would always chase them to relive myself in a controlled manner (and on many occasions my hands have been shaking so badly I have only just managed to get a bag melted onto a plate without jerking the lot over my - never mind having the patience and constitution to prepare and administer an IV safely and effectively) and have never had any illusions that I would get stoned in any way (but sometimes the relief from what may have been a 24 - 48 hour unplanned rattle is fairly cotch in it's own respect). If you take al the waffle above it was the economics and the resultant swap to AH - 7921 that made me realise that at this stage of the game, if all I want to do is feel well (I still wan't to get really smashed on great smack, only I don't obsess about it in the sane fashion that I would have done 5 - 7 years ago),without the necessity to be stoned on gear or weed all the god damn time. This is largely down to the success of my methadone treatment, as having access to a free daily dose of, what is to be fair, a fairly top banana oral opioid....

(I always try to restrain myself from sermonising how good a drug in its own right methadone can be, as I could not in good conscience recommend anyone abuse it under any circumstances, as it is just as (and depending on the current particular average street blend on occasion many times even more so) powerful than heroin and due to its easy and highly effective ROA, much more easy to suffer a fatal overdose from, due to the latency of the effects, the DUA and that in at least 50% of cases (going on the generalism that something like 35.7% of statistics are made up on the spot) it is usually followed by alcohol or a benzodiazepine. HR sub-routine complete 1101111011010010000011001100 )

...is what has given me the freedom to at least start to think objectively and act, as, to get back to the point, any effective heroin habit will always and inevitably cost a fortune, and despite the fact I haven't had to endure and maintain a rattle to free myself from the situation, the health - care led prolonged dependency on methadone has, for the time being at least, left me with enough spare cash, to spend on other rubbish at least - other drugs for starters and enough to have gone back to regularly treating myself to 'toys' (i.e books, Blu - Ray's, video games) whoch, when combined with cannabis especially, is perfection for any saddo who finds their own company very acceptable a lot of the time. But as I begin to finish off this unintentional essay, which I believe may have been inflicted upon the board due to my test run of my weekend ganja which I acquired on the way back from college and have just tried, I would expect that if BCF's current gear source is going to continuing to deliver as it has done, then, to acquire this luxury will indeed cost a fortune.

My point (if you buy the fact that I actually have one) is that out of all hobbies practised by mankind, habitual heroin use is among the most expensive, regardless of the quality, whether you get Doc Hollywood to prescribe you straight up diamorph., or get a good consistent source from places such as the DN or, like me, you still have to play the old bullshit game on the corners.

I would say that at the moment, postie time around the CoreFiend estate sounds like it has that Christmas morning vibe to it......

Last edited:
It's swings and roundabouts Kat - I'm not suggesting that this is in any way related to BCF, but when I've had a full time heroin habit it always costs a fortune leaving me with little or no money for anything else above and beyond the basic commodities to live.

Considering that my latest relapse occurred before the UK street market had recovered to the extent it has now (and by 'recovered', I mean that I can now go out and buy real brown street 'heroin' that works and provides a full range of desired effects more or less when I want to, albeit not in the quantities or consistent qualities that were, for my locale at least, a certified given from when I started buying it regularly in 2003 to summer 2010 when things started to first become noticeably a bit 'dodj' ), as soon as my (last ever for weight) consistently 'fire' link started appearing with occasional 8 balls of typical, post drought 8% purity 'heroin' powder, it started to cost a fortune for no buzz whatsoever from a product that unfortunately still contained enough opiate / opioid content to completely satisfy withdrawal symptoms and maintain the physical dependency.

It was after spending a fortune on what turned out to be 50% total shit for a month or two that I accepted that without a job not only could I not afford to maintain a relapse, I had little incentive too as the drugs just were not good enough to justify spending so much money on them (always a junkfucks first priority), and as my mothers challenging behaviour and mental health issues had made my family home an impossible environment to rattle it off (and I did try, as I have always been able to use the space and sanctuary of what is a reasonably large (and formally nice) house) - I made the, what was only the second, sensible fiscal decision in my life with regards to supporting a heron addiction - I bought a gram of AH - 7921, and after building it up carefully and gradually, reached what felt like a moderately powerful effect after taking 250mg p.o. Without sidetracking into the ins and outs of AH - 7921, I found that a single 250mg dose completely addressed my heroin withdrawal symptoms, holding me for up to 72 hours before I began to feel 'dopesick' again. My second order was for 5 grams which lowered the price of individual grams to 20 pounds. So, after going from needing at least 10 pounds minimum on days which you could not hack spending sick, to spending 5 pounds every 3 days on a drug that would prevent me from getting sick at all. Although it was more useful as a maintenance tool than a recreational drug, the effect from the AH was not in any way unpleasant, and had what could be considered a prolonged (6 - 8 hour), moderately desirable effect, something that could not be said when buying minimum amounts of heroin, as I have always smoked most of my heroin, whenever I would get a bag or 2 to sort out a rattle I would always chase them to relive myself in a controlled manner (and on many occasions my hands have been shaking so badly I have only just managed to get a bag melted onto a plate without jerking the lot over my - never mind having the patience and constitution to prepare and administer an IV safely and effectively) and have never had any illusions that I would get stoned in any way (but sometimes the relief from what may have been a 24 - 48 hour unplanned rattle is fairly cotch in it's own respect). If you take al the waffle above it was the economics and the resultant swap to AH - 7921 that made me realise that at this stage of the game, if all I want to do is feel well (I still wan't to get really smashed on great smack, only I don't obsess about it in the sane fashion that I would have done 5 - 7 years ago),without the necessity to be stoned on gear or weed all the god damn time. This is largely down to the success of my methadone treatment, as having access to a free daily dose of, what is to be fair, a fairly top banana oral opioid....

(I always try to restrain myself from sermonising how good a drug in its own right methadone can be, as I could not in good conscience recommend anyone abuse it under any circumstances, as it is just as (and depending on the current particular average street blend on occasion many times even more so) powerful than heroin and due to its easy and highly effective ROA, much more easy to suffer a fatal overdose from, due to the latency of the effects, the DUA and that in at least 50% of cases (going on the generalism that something like 35.7% of statistics are made up on the spot) it is usually followed by alcohol or a benzodiazepine. HR sub-routine complete 1101111011010010000011001100 )

...is what has given me the freedom to at least start to think objectively and act, as, to get back to the point, any effective heroin habit will always and inevitably cost a fortune, and despite the fact I haven't had to endure and maintain a rattle to free myself from the situation, the health - care led prolonged dependency on methadone has, for the time being at least, left me with enough spare cash, to spend on other rubbish at least - other drugs for starters and enough to have gone back to regularly treating myself to 'toys' (i.e books, Blu - Ray's, video games) whoch, when combined with cannabis especially, is perfection for any saddo who finds their own company very acceptable a lot of the time. But as I begin to finish off this unintentional essay, which I believe may have been inflicted upon the board due to my test run of my weekend ganja which I acquired on the way back from college and have just tried, I would expect that if BCF's current gear source is going to continuing to deliver as it has done, then, to acquire this luxury will indeed cost a fortune.

My point (if you buy the fact that I actually have one) is that out of all hobbies practised by mankind, habitual heroin use is among the most expensive, regardless of the quality, whether you get Doc Hollywood to prescribe you straight up diamorph., or get a good consistent source from places such as the DN or, like me, you still have to play the old bullshit game on the corners.

I would say that at the moment, postie time around the CoreFiend estate sounds like it has that Christmas morning vibe to it......

seems to fuel your hypergraphia too.
yeah,subs in jail,all you have to do is scratch your nose and people come running,esp if you are new in as most girls come in carrying.Unlike the US,UK prisons are not allowed to probe womens Marys just yet.
Like I said,the money I have saved since I quit using,now has to go into hiding so the tax man doesn't see it.Thinking of using my parents safe,or even getting a safety deposit box if they still do them,as I will be the sole recipient of family jewellery,being the only girl.

Never heard of that of that stuff you are taking, RC I take it? Are you still taking gear some days and just using that other stuff the days you are not? Btw, are you on meth? I got that from your post?? If you are then why take that RC? I know you can get a habit with both gear and junk, and I imagine that would be a sore kick in the balls. But too be on meth and need to take an RC on top is a bit extreme buddy, no?
Good to see its working for you cause nothing worse than having a habit. I had my addiction today, and I thought I was suppose to be starting my subby today, wrong! My addiction worker told the doctor that she had worked with me before and that I would want back on suboxone and he was gonna write out a script, but he wanted to check my results and I was clear of opiates!! Couldn't believe it lol I know I have got a baby habit, 1-2 bags a day. But fuck sake! I lasted used on the sunday, never used on the monday as I had a cold anyway and I didn't see the point in wasting my money that day, I had my first addiction appointment on the tuesday morning, I went scored went up to the health centre into the disabled ( quite sick, but when your rough you know how it is) toliet and sniffed a bag went in and waited 15-20 minutes before I seen my addiction worker spoke for another 5 before I went and done a pish for her, by that time I could definetly feel my WD disspearing a charge was on the horizon, but I was clear in my piss test, gutted actually. I was worried the other day about it doing this as I didn't use the day before I done the test, and only used again 20-25 minutes before my test. But she said I was clear of everything so she was meaning benzos as well, so they couldn't have came up and I was taking them steady for a good 10 days, they obv weren't valium they felt like it tho lol at the time I have got to say they didn't seem like valium with the taste lacked THAT taste, they where quite chalky. But they did give you that nice feeling your looking for in valium, I knew from the get go they where most likey a mixture of every but valium lol, but at a tenner for 35 they where acceptable ........ Fuck sake went of on one there!!! But aye, where was I .... Because my test was clear a script couldn't be wrote out. So I gave another piss test, but because I thought I might of been going on subby last time I used was 10 o'clock yesterday, she said it'll show up here's hoping, so I have to go down on monday and if I have failed the doc will write me a script out. So after I came out there right to score. Ended up getting 3 bags, gear is good, obv could be better, defo could be a lot worse. Got in and as I am still sniffing my gear because I don't want foil fixation again, I rattled 2 bags out, chopped them fine the put them out in 4 lines, snorted one up each nostril waited 5 minutes and done the other 2, wasted. Smoked a joint of stinky as well, not a drooling mess, tho I could gouch right out if I wanted too, but even if I wanted too I can't, got to see my social worker for my licsense, so need to be at least coherent for her tho I am not seeing actual worker a stand in because mine is off, so am expectin an in an out shot, tell em' what they want to hear and leave. Back home to enjoy my friday, got nice green there, night in with the family, few joints and if am feelin greedy, I might even end up smashin' this other bag, I could really be doing with keepin it my missus wants to go out tomorrow for the rest of the kids school stuff so I could be really be doing with leaving at bag for the morning, meh, well see because I know I will just try and justify why its a good idea to sniff it tonight and then end up needing to run about silly before we go out on a saturday because am rough! But mondays the day, I want away from it. I won't be greedy for now till then either, this the most al buy all weekend in the one go, but for now al just need to enjoy. Hope everyone has a good weekend :)

seems to fuel your hypergraphia too.
yeah,subs in jail,all you have to do is scratch your nose and people come running,esp if you are new in as most girls come in carrying.Unlike the US,UK prisons are not allowed to probe womens Marys just yet.
Like I said,the money I have saved since I quit using,now has to go into hiding so the tax man doesn't see it.Thinking of using my parents safe,or even getting a safety deposit box if they still do them,as I will be the sole recipient of family jewellery,being the only girl.

Eh? How does that work then? I've been off the gear for about 6 years and im still no better off financially.

Last edited:
Well, I have verbal diarrhoea IRL, so I often would vomit out posts of this length and depth of drivel, especially when the 3 - FPM was still flying about....

I found that a very enjoyable read! especially the last part about when the postie calls it being christmas day in the junkie neighbourhoods, I can relate to that ha ha!

I fucked up this week and ended up buying 9 bags to make it from monday to friday at work, which I went to town on monday - wednesday though by wednesday night I wasn't enjoying it at all, the gear was having no euphoric effects (still had a slight nod), saved one last line for friday morning, though that was barely anything, still made it through work though I had been getting really bad head aches since wednesday and severe pains on my insides (that usually happen when smoking that crap consecutively)

When I got home fortunatly I had the foresight to order a load of xanax, modafinil, zopilcone and a months worth of subutex (if needed) which mostly arrived friday evening... the subs didn't which I'm a bit worried about as they were my real life line.

I've had 200mg of modafinil this morning and 4mg of Xanax last night and I slept well and have that perfect "can do" energy now, with almost unnoticable withdrawal of anykind, the only thing is my guts have had a plug removed after being corked up for nearly a week, but even thats not too bad.

Speaking of DNs, I distinctly remember a mysterious Czech seller just over a year ago who was around for a short while then disappeared selling ridiculous quantities of some Fentanyl analogue (up to 10kg at a time, which price wise was about 30p a gram) down to individual grams (which cost £6 a pop), I bought one and it was a decent high, good as if not better than H and it could be smoked or snorted, or any other ROA I imagine and was cut with menanol (the seller was very open with what was actually in his product, like 95% menanol). What i've noticed coincidently recently is that there are a lot of different sellers selling what appears to be the same product with whatever extra added in for about 10x the price per gram, or advertised as "china white"

edit: googling menanol didn't come up with anything, but it was something that sounded similar and was some kind of ingredient found in soft drinks

edit: this seems the likely culprit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mannitol

Last edited: