• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

All the best for the reduction Stee :)

As for the bk2c-b, I only tried it once at a party and didn't get much off it (although I was on an absolute tonne of other drugs including benzos at the time so it may have just got lost in the mix somewhat). I vaguely remember reading that there was a trick to getting them to work effectively, perhaps taking with orange juice or something acidic to acidify the stomach fluids? I dunno, but worth researching before you give them a whirl!

Have you tried microdosing with the 1p-LSD? I used to love using really low dose LSD as an enhancement type tool. Can be a really pleasant way to boost your day, and can boost introspective thought on a more subtle level than full doses.

Well done on tapering down the juice stee, really! :)

As for your psyches, you could low dose and synergise with the (half?) pill, then just have some beers or spliff on the comedown :)

Ever micro-dose mushrooms? I might start getting into micro-dosing for a bit, see how I feel.

Proud of you man, psyches are a blessing. My LSD trip the other day just made me realise how grateful I am to be alive. 8o

Sorry to Off topic, but almost wished I'd stocked up on the 1p, just didn't have any money at the time. Then again I haven't gone online to compare their prices to standard LSD. The tab I had the other day was pretty damn nice, apart from being struck with several GI pains at one point, then hearing a leak in the wall that sounded like it was raining in my living room.

Ah trippin'. =D
For the cleanest acid one must look in the darkest place. Its certainly out there and its cheap

All the best for the reduction Stee :)

Cheers bud.

The BK - 2C - B apparently neutralises with water - even if it's just used to wash it down so it sounds like rizla bomb with orange juice is the best way to go.

As for micro - dosing the 1P's a few people on here were getting good results from that when they were readily available. But with 45 of the bastards left to get through before they go off I don't think I can afford to do less than 100ug at a time =D I find one of them is just nice anyway - not too little not too much - I usually do 2 of them if I want full on fractal realities 8( \o/

Anyhoo I've gone well OT here sorry heroin heroin heroin blah blah

Cheers bud.

The BK - 2C - B apparently neutralises with water - even if it's just used to wash it down so it sounds like rizla bomb with orange juice is the best way to go.

As for micro - dosing the 1P's a few people on here were getting good results from that when they were readily available. But with 45 of the bastards left to get through before they go off I don't think I can afford to do less than 100ug at a time =D I find one of them is just nice anyway - not too little not too much - I usually do 2 of them if I want full on fractal realities 8( \o/

Anyhoo I've gone well OT here sorry heroin heroin heroin blah blah
If they are as stable as lsd then kept away from light air and moisture they should last for years. Put them inside a book.

They're hermetically sealed inside my stash tin most of the time - in a black snappy bag rather than a standard clear one. I keep my weed in a separate tub so I'm not constantly opening and closing the box with the pills, thrills and bellyaches.

Put them in a book..a heavy book

Probably the best idea for most but there is still 2 grams of cocaine and £45 knocking around the gaff somewhere, in books, for the last 18 months from my bell end attempts to put them 'somewhere secret, somewhere safe'.

I have far too many books and a pea brain - that would probably be the last I would see of them. There are far too many drugs lost in the nooks and cranny's of this place - the tin is the only way I can genuinely keep track of stuff.

Cb2 was crazy round about for ages, seems to have died out at least compared to what it was like, just back to Mandy again.

When I was on that little bender I didn't give a fuck when my meth script ran out, turns out it was yesterday. I was down at my addiction workers first thing hoping she would have made a script up, she hadn't , tbf, I have missed the last few app because I was out my nut. She wasn't even in the office yet, left a number and she phoned me about an hour later telling me to come in at 4 today to pick my script up. I had some other worker telling me because I had yesterday I would be ok, I told her because youv read that in one of your books doesn't make it true, different if I was on a really high dose but am not, only on 40ml, plus my body's trying to even itsself back out on the 40ml with all the using I have done recently on top, the 40ml for the last few days hasn't been making me feel a 100% , when I see her today gonna be honest about my bender and ask to get put up, I know around 70ml the meth starts to basically come a blocker, I don't know if I want to go that high because it's coming back down, and even at 40 it causes me terrible trouble doing a shit!!! But 100% I feel meth works better for me than the subs, even tho I had that bender, so today after I left there office I came home and put a half g on the foil, I woke up rattling, time I left there office I had they sweats, WD was coming on slowly, so I smoked the half g to nip that in the bud. Also, thinking about telling her about my benzo habit, see what they can do about it. If anything.

Tbh I'd be more concerned about the benzo habit than the opiates - boshing countless random presses with no real idea of how much you're getting in your system can't be good - also the withdrawals are far worse than opiates (ime) so I'd be getting on a taper asap. I never realised just how much benzos made me depressed all the time, which meant I kept hammering other drugs whilst I was on them - you'd be surprised how your mental state can change when you get off them.

You ever done any proper counselling to discuss why you use? or are you not interested?

thinking about telling her about my benzo habit

This is a good idea FTT. You have posted some worrying polydrug usage on occasion - I take far too many benzodiazepines - as a total worry wart I was psychologically dependent on them after my first usage (a 10mg nitrazepam tablet) but I still regularly go 2 - 3 weeks without using them - you seem to be getting loads of them all of the time - it would not hurt to get this aspect properly assessed so that you can a clear picture of what you actually need compared to what sort of things you are taking. If you can just slow it down and put a lid on the mad sessions - even if only for a couple of weeks, you may find that you have a genuine option to stabilise things but keep smashing the hammer here there and everywhere and drug treatment becomes kind of pointless anyway.

I would just go for it bud. What have you got loose? Just do not try and wangle what could turn into a forced if properly supervised (i.e no 'gumming ' or disguising the dose - you may be put on an elixir or something so do not rely on that) daily benzodiazpine habit if you do not actually have one.

Last edited:
Bella - I have recently tried loads of different presses of locally made valium, by locally made i mean some where in the uk, but I wouldn't be the first or even second to buy of a patched i didn't know other people had been in there before me, and when i do get them I never take a daft amount, never do that, if I give them to people I advise they do not to that either. But I have got real MSJ again, so at least av got legit ones again and they should be there till boxes appear again.

I have done counsuling and I do have psychiatrist and stuff, tbh i play up a bit, but truth of the matter is, I don't know nothing else part from drugs, btw don't don't I look like some smack head, because I don't, i am a decent looking guy, even though I have been in a relationship for 7 year , but I have put her through so much. She'll always wait & hope i can change my ways , but i don't know how to, all my mates are in the same boat , drugs drugs drugs, I am only the one who got into smack , but some are white fiend & are fair worse than smackhead , some rock heads , others have managed to stay away from drugs and made some change, I was making some change I got bored of it and tried smack and the rest is history, fucked my life, always liked vals tho, because the way they relax me , but also can make me angrier. I am winning on not taking the smack so much, that is a start for me , I will go from there try and walk before I can run.

Stee - I seen my worker, and I didn't have the balls to tell her about the benzos, she has asked me before and I have told her no, I have been in bouncing out my nut, it's not even funny, she's go beyond for me & i feel like am letting her down by admitting before I even came to see her I was taking vals, I may just have to bite the bullet at our next meeting , see said I have lost more weight and she wants a doc to be our next app, so maybe best time to come clean. Reason i took so many different vals was trying to find good ones , as av said on here plenty a times it's dry in Glasgow & it maybe read I am being silly , but I was actually trying to source the closest thing to diazepam I could get , thankfully I got in touch with my old contact and he's getting proper msj tubs, so am getting real ones again.

Am like you , I need the vals to chill me out , I live a certain life & I need the diazepam to cope with all the bullshit drama, thats if am being honest with myself. I sleep with vals under my pillow, when I wake I take 6/7/8 in the morning & wait to a feel them kick in before I get up , I know it isn't great, but i need them just now , even gear doesn't take away the feelings like the diazepam do, that's why I can cunt down on that , with diazepam and my green/pollen I can be content , dish bags out and not want to take gear, then a turn comes up with a mate and we hit it , and even after wev came away from each other I maybe carry on using longer than i should, I know my mistakes, now I just need to change them, & I plan too, I need too if I want to get on with semi decent life .

Don't kick yourself for 'not having the balls' it's hard when you know the information you give may change the services perspective of your drug dependency, but try and motivate yourself to get this looked at by considering the potential benefits / harm reduction to your current and long term health.

Exactly, its would change our whole relationship, i think i will keep that battle to myself, I am getting real ones again, so I am sound, hala akbar bro

He's doing 0.7 for £20 and it is lovely. He said next week he's planning on doing half Gs for £15 and a gram for £25. The guy who does £25 grams has shit just now .

Damn that's great prices. Way better than here in W.London. In fact that's more than twice a better deal.

Even when Q's were 140£ in 2000's, no one was doing G's 4 25£.

Just update; same as usual!!

Out on the usual, after my 50mls of meth it's finding me am not properly getting smashed, too maybe just before the 2nd bag is done and sometimes am on to 3 bags before I notice a proper nod, that's with vals, but was without weed, that played a part soon as smoked a joint I felt a dunt, that was 3.5g at half 9, bit for a joint in the morning.

Guys, gonna do a CT off a very heavy fent habit (100mg+ a day) starting on tuesday and will be using carfent from now till tues then stopping completely. Maybe a few benzos to help sleep but nothing else

Does anyone have any similar experiences? I'm guessing though it will be fucking intense coming off that much i wont be in any actual danger, and i cant remember the last fent rattle i did a few years ago, but i got it in my head that il be more or less okay by a week, can anyone confirm/deny? Any info on fent WD is welcome

Cheers guys

Wow Kronos - are you not in a position to get some help from a drug service provider? I wish you all the best with this but the ever present risk of a relapse following a reduction in tolerance sounds worryingly lethal, perhaps even more so than with heroin use which is lethal enough under these conditions.

Either way keep us posted

Carfent though...could you pick a more dangerous substance to be fucking with...

Carfent though...could you pick a more dangerous substance to be fucking with...

Possibly, although it would be from a very short list. Habits are habits though and it sounds like whatever decisions could be made regarding this as a DOC are long gone but it is never too late to start being safe(er) about things from here on in...