• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

There are sites that are definetly legit I have mates who've ordered through them. I wondered about that awhile ago and I was told that lyrica is a good few times stronger than gabapentins and its almost always worth it to go for pregabalin
Have hijacked this thread enough but can verify what Ordinary Mind says after a bit of research, glad to see the BBC keeping up its quest to never offer accurate drug information and always scaremonger if possible. "It's a strange drug. It might make you take your clothes off because you are too warm, it makes you feel like you have super strength. You feel no pain." hmh.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-37574709

LOL, that sounds like they are describing PCP rather than Pregabbie. I took 600mg last night and it didn't give me super strength or make me too warm. Well done BBC, get in there with the scaremongering. Yet they have the cheek to moan about people dodging their shitty license.

Dunno about making you take your clothes off, but it's certainly a strange drug alright. Gave me insatiable munchie attacks and after a few days of 900+mg made me look (and feel) like a bloated corpse. Used it to help with methadone withdrawal, but eventually made me happy to get back on the meth just to feel fuckin human again...

When I take them I like to have a fairly long period before taking them again. I've heard they can be quite nasty to come off if you've been on them for a while. LOL, I know what you mean about the munchie attacks. Last night while on them I ate about 4 Creme Eggs, a bag of Morrisons Squishy Cones and half a pipe of Pringles. I call bullshit on the drunk effect, feels nothing like alcohol. I hate booze, I never drink and if Pregabbie gave you a drunk feeling I wouldn't touch it. The guy I got them from said that in the jail they call them Ship Ahoys because the make you feel like you are an a boat, I laughed when he said that because they totally do. They do go quite nice with a toot.

It's all gone to shit now round my way and decent stuff is now few and far between. My mate's court case has been put back til April but he go caught with about 5oz and a hydraulic press so he is guaranteed a custodial. His latest stuff is black and mucky and doesn't want to run. Last we he told me he wants to use the next couple of months to make as much money for his family before he gets sentenced. I think he's bought a wad of shite on the cheap but what good is that when people stop going to you. I owe him £20 on Tuesday but I'm quite pissed off that I even have to pay for it. He said the jaggers haven't complained. I doubt that, it seems like the kind of stuff that would leave a lot of muck in the pan.

Question ; .....

From around Wednesday I have been battering the smack, after being on a 40ml a day meth for a month, only using once. From said day I have used at least 100 quid a day, maybe more. Today I Said I was coming off the gear, I thought I would rattle so I took Sunday's take home, which means I had 80mls today, and was gonna get a bag or 2 tomorrow, rough it out to Monday, that's if a feel that bad, and get back on my 40ml on Monday, do you think I will rattle at all? i can't rattle, no way. Need a painless way as posaible, I have a benzo habit too , so I need to look after that, but am cool for a few days on that

What for the best , please help with advice.

Question ; .....

From around Wednesday I have been battering the smack, after being on a 40ml a day meth for a month, only using once. From said day I have used at least 100 quid a day, maybe more. Today I Said I was coming off the gear, I thought I would rattle so I took Sunday's take home, which means I had 80mls today, and was gonna get a bag or 2 tomorrow, rough it out to Monday, that's if a feel that bad, and get back on my 40ml on Monday, do you think I will rattle at all? i can't rattle, no way. Need a painless way as posaible, I have a benzo habit too , so I need to look after that, but am cool for a few days on that

What for the best , please help with advice.

Have you been taking your daily meth dose this last few days as well? If so. You should be fine without anything tomorrow, especially with that double dose from today still floating around. Try not to use not having any meth tomorrow as an excuse to score though, you don't wanna push your luck too much. If you feel anything at all, it will be largely psychological. I used to fuck about like this a lot, and I found that as long as I was stabilised on a daily dose of meth, using on top made bugger all difference. The meth acts like a buffer that smooths out the highs and lows of sporadic heroin binges.

Cheers mate ...

I have had people tell me i will have a habit with both meth & junk, & i will need the 2 not to rattle was shitting myself, as i have seen me starting to get a habit to the gear within 2 days, if I don't use anything tomorrow just wait to Monday and go back to my normal 40ml I will be ok. I really hope so, I want off meth btw it's affecting my sex life in the morning before my dose it's like old but at night time the meths still working & is afffecting me, can't have that , plus the shits are worse than subby too lol that isn't even funny , worst opiate related thing for me is how if fucks with your belly

Cheers mate ...

I have had people tell me i will have a habit with both meth & junk, & i will need the 2 not to rattle was shitting myself, as i have seen me starting to get a habit to the gear within 2 days, if I don't use anything tomorrow just wait to Monday and go back to my normal 40ml I will be ok. I really hope so, I want off meth btw it's affecting my sex life in the morning before my dose it's like old but at night time the meths still working & is afffecting me, can't have that , plus the shits are worse than subby too lol that isn't even funny , worst opiate related thing for me is how if fucks with your belly

I guess it depends on how quickly you metabolise methadone, but that 80ml you've had today should have saturated your receptors enough to hold you tomorrow. I guess you might feel a bit of discomfort for a couple of days next week when you're back on 40ml, but you won't properly rattle while taking meth daily. I'm no expert, but I think it's important that you resist the urge to score again for the next couple of weeks though. IME, most of the stuff junkies say about having a 'double habit' is to justify using gear regularly again and even ends up with them selling their meth to pay for it.

Depends when i take the 40ml, if it's early which it mostly is as I like getting it done with , and by next morning when I wake up I need to get it pretty fast, if a leave it later in the day , I don't need it so early the next day. Up to a few days ago I was doing good with the meth, but a turn came round , your with another user , you party on white b , whatever else ur into , a just like brown and vals, odd few pipe if there is plenty smack. I got up yesterday and went got 4 bags , sat and smoked them went got my meth & vals, don't even know why I did that , I really don't , literally woke up fleed my missus to my hidey hole sat and smoked 4 bags, & i don't know why!! And 2 before that we where getting 8ths here & there , smoke that durning the day, & at night we'd head into the city centre, madness on its on, but in my town people stop doing brown early , and Glasgow isn't fair so head through, had bad & good, never been ripped off, and face is starting to be known, which is probs a bad thing, but it's getting better gear, this is all spur of the moment things when a turns comes, we should bank it, but we party in our way, but am finished wanting to do, want to stay clean and make money, not make money & then spend that money soon as it hits my hands, get there tho, always do!!!

Out of oxy and morphine. Would be feeling pretty shit about now, but had 5mg nitrazepam and 192 of chlormethiazole when I woke up about 4pm which meant I didn't have to worry about dosing this morning since I wasn't awake for it. And got (or rather, had, a fair bit of it is gone now) a bit over 0.5g of dibutyrylmorphine. Its not as strong as H, but somewhat more so than morphine itself, and whilst I've not tried it IV yet, IM seems perhaps less euphoric, or at least less intense than H (only problem is, trying to work out relative effects is that morphine and heroin are the typical go-to benchmark standards, and I'm not used to gear much, as I'm a lot more used to the 3,6-dipropionyl ester rather than H. Dibutyrylmorphine seems to be reasonably long acting though. I've a hunch that potency goes up from morphine, diacetyl, peaks at dipropionyl and then starts dropping with increasing lengthening of the ester carbon chain whilst duration of action gets longer. Dipropionylmorphine being so much longer than H the jump in duration is insane. Not yet been in an ideal position to time dibutyrylmorphine though. And not sure where dibenzoylmorphine fits in either.

I loved and still do love heroin. But I hate the lying, thieving, devious and horrendous things I have done... in particular for the drug itself. I do however genuinely believe that I am not a bad or evil person but I was under the grips of a terrible addiction and I would never have even dreamed about doing those things I have now lived to regret. Does that somehow mean I have now become a bad person. I truely believe not...

I got myself on a stable dose of methadone have managed to curb my use of illicit heroin and have being heroin free for coming up to 12 months. During this time I also kicked a nasty benzo habit from Xanax then switched over to Diazepam for a gradual taper. It was no walk in the park and I have NEVER experienced anxiety that extreme during my detox but I would choose that any day to a methadone detox.

My drug councillor suggested that because I have been stable and heroin free for some time to see about reducing my methadone dose to see how I could handle it with his overall objective to detox me off completely! Well, I was on 100ml and took a baby step down to 95ml and then I spent the next four weeks in an unbearable mess... I could not function, I was depressed and suicidal, drentched in sweat, anxiety and panic... I had to go back and reup my dose to 100ml. The whole process was miserable and that was only 5% reduction of my dose! To be honest I didn't feel particularly ready to reduce in the first place and I had not long been off benzos (maybe 2 1/2 months).

What I want to add is that everyone is different and people's body's achieve homeostasis at different times and in different ways. I am a bit pissed at the polical agendered approaches of some drug councillors and GPs that are trying and get people off their stable substitute prescription. In an ideal world abstinence based recovery for addicts would be great... Seeing people live happy and independent lives on nothing... but the reality is that this does not work for everyone. Sometimes people need the time and stability to sort out and get their lives back on track. It's pointless detoxing people and then sending them back home to their old ways of living which weren't helping them either!

I'm not writing this to put people off of methadone because it has certainly helped me in my life and many others... but I would encourage you to think of all other possible alternatives as I do think methadone should be one of the last resorts.

I don't know how long I will be on methadone for (it's free over here in the UK) but my life is stable enough at the moment that I don't see the point of destabilising me completely and making me suffer and probably end up relapsing!

I wish all the luck and best to the addicts, recovered or recovering , their friends and family's.

I was told by someone close to me that it's hard to love an addict... but that's what addicts need... love and care.

Last edited:
I definetly sympathise with what your saying, however I don't think its so much a political agenda as a shift change by the recovery community as a whole. I know quite a few people in that line of work, most of them ex-addicts themselves and I know they don't think recovery is some size fits all. I just know, atleast where I am, in the 90's people were simply parked on substitutes, and offered no real aid to recovery apart from this. The would come in for a weekly appointment, asked if their dose is holding them or if they needed an increase, and sent on their way, and this could go on for years. If your not offered the chance of a change, and not inspired by someone whos job it is to do just that, why wouldn't you just maintain on the nice safe dose that your on? But I think for many people that can rob them of hope and they can cling to whatever stability they can achieve, regardless if its what they actually want. However, I fully agree with what your saying, if its not your time to decrease its simply not your time and that should be entirely within your choice to do so

I agree with what your saying the old approach of drugging and discarding 'junkies' does not provide them the means to recovery wether that includes absitance-based recovery or being maintain on a happy stable dose of methadone... if that is what recovery means to them! You're right one size does not fit all! I guess I just felt pressured into a reduction and it was not personally the right time for me to do so. I do get regular counselling weekly when I collect my script and have tried attending groups like NA which I felt a bit unwelcome at times for being on methadone from some of the NA hardliners with 20+ years of sobriety! I guess that is the more extreme end of abstinence recovery!

It has been interesting to see the results 17 years on from Portugal decriminalising all drugs and using the money that would have been used to criminalise addicts and used that budget for reconnecting addicts back into society through training and apprenticeships, and micro-loans for individuals to start their own businesses. Rates of IV drug use have plummeted as well as rates of HepB/C and HIV/AIDS... it's been so successful that no one in politics wants to go back to the old system with the "phoney" war on drugs. Let's criminalise addicts, make it harder for them to get jobs, stigmatise them, marginalise them and let them rot basically.

It seems like no one in UK politics has the balls to make reforms on drug and alcohol services because politicians don't want to be seen as being soft on drugs or making drugs an issue would somehow damage their credibility for supporting drug use... its utter BS!

Last edited:
While we are still basically in thrall the national news media, and the aged tax exiles how own it, I can't see drug reform ever being on the table. Cries of "Politician wants to get YOUR KIDS hooked on heroin" and other inflammatory headlines make it a no go. My support for Corbyns labour was born out of his desire to democratize the Labour party and allowed members to decide policy, which I foresaw as a way to get drug reform on the agenda.

It's horrible pal, I started the week rough with the vals & meth, because I was cheeky on the Saturday with meth, paid the price, got for my meth on Monday & my vals , that's all I was taking , by Wednesday ...

Me and a mate are spending a few hunner quid a day on, brown, vals , rock , been mad last few days, running about the city centre doing deals, obv an effect of the vals & not giving a fuck, scored few times in town, most where shit can get same at home, one or 2 was ok, mostly junkies doing TBs , meet a few young boys my age , said they'd been in every night doing half g for 15, took 2 of them, got them white wwd10s that where mentioned in another thread, know they are fake as fuck still necked 10 , got a decent benzo type dunt, thought they where well made these ones. And the kit was decent enough for price etc.

Up today, 4 bags, skipped my meth till later, was needing more benzos couldn't get my guy, gear gave me a dunt but was on edge till I got my benzos at 7pm, hopefully I haven't put my habit up too much & my 40mls will hold me with benzos ?

Or I was thinking of taking double meth tomorrow, Sundays take homes, and on Sunday try use a few bags , then on Monday go to my worker and get my meth put up, but this means paying more money for smack , but what would you do ?

Did you manage okay yesterday, or did you end up scoring again? Sounds like you really need to get a grip mate - you're getting in deep. Quit that fuckin rock, you don't need it, it's too expensive and all it does is make you crave more downers. Stabilise on your meth (on a higher dose if necessary) then make a concerted effort to taper off the benzos as you can't behave rationally with a benzo habit. Then, and only then, you can finally start reducing the meth. It'll be a long rocky road, but will be worth it in the end. That's IF you really want to stop...

I didn't use yesterday so wanted too , felt like shit! But went to bed about 6 & I slept till 3 before I started twisting and turning , sweets etc. But managed to keep doing that till 12 today , I was trying to hold of my meth long as possible, had 6 yellows they helped for a hour or so, till I went got my meth then waited on that helping , had 3 more yellows, had a bath etc, feel ok but not great that few days has fucked my body up.

Rock isn't really for me , it's the boy who I was with who wanted it couldn't say no, I just got double the amount of kit, I only had few pipes and kept most the smack and vals, well I done most in was nothing left when we went home to our missus at 12 at night

Night morning I am up in a taxi away scoring 4 TBs , don't even know why I did that, plus the taxi that was 60 quid, then took my meth later on, and on Saturday I took 80mls of meth , and Sunday had nothing and for the last 2 days I have been back at 40, yesterday I slept from like 6, but today I feel a bit better but nott what I was like before that little bender, benders aren't long just that much gear getting took on board.

for sure I am ready to quit, don't want be it every day , not saying I will never take it again but I don't want no habit again I know that , I could take it a lot more than I do , but then that urge takes over especially when I land a lot of cash in my hand and av got shit else to do, give her some, then I blow what I got and that directly is related to smack, not benzos, and defo not rock!!

I think I maybe need to go up as well, phone about that tomorrow for sure , I feel more would take cravings away more , but it's getting back down that scares me

Last edited:
Been a bit naughty started last night , a mate who my missus doesn't think uses, had half g on him, we sniffed in the kitchen, somebody dropped by & paid us what we due, both us know without saying a word, we would be away out at 9am onit, gear, vals, and rock mostly for him, al take a few hits on the pipe if there loads of b & vals , crack is meh for me I like the high , but no the being a feind, like to kick back stoned , not crawling my carpets for crumbs that aren't even there.
Today, from early as expected , we were away early scoring our favs, mines being tackle & benzos, my mates rock, he does like his vals and gear too , not as much as me cause he likes the pipe a bit much , and he ain't spending more on his gear than I will be spending on my charge, I still wanted change , got other aspects of a life where money's requires , he's a pipe whore but he still holds down a smack habit & a benzo one , and when he's grafting he's on the pipe, I know I ain't great but this is another level fucked up shit, the jail would be the best place for him, only 19, it's got him bad!!

Head into the city centre, got halfg each and 2 TBs, the city was empty was only be chance we came across a couple we knew, who sell they had 2 tbs left , we took em & by chance they where with a nugget who must of just scored , q/haf oz , done us a few eye balled half gs, got back to our hideyholes, And swallowed vals and wired half g on the jimmy, look decent , looked the best I have had in the city lol & tasted of gear , got a stone, don't know if that's vals i got made it seems better , I am chilled, smoking my last joint of nice pollen , feelsgoodman!!

So one posted a pic the other day, of a white wwd10 bill, which are locally made vals , i told the person to stay away but now on them the yellows I was getting for months dried up, he told me I stocked up best I could & the time, the white wws seems ok , av had 10, chilled with them, I know when I was a teen all you got really was wwd10s, well in Glasgow anyway, and they where blue, before my time, that was all you got mostly , been spoiled last few year with the boxes, and I got big into takin and sellin them when it was just blisters, good days, only got better with boxes , made a packet, now it's all these dodgy fuckers ones going about and especially when I actually need them, I like to think i like to punish myself, i could get a tub & do my own, but trying to save that cash isn't possible even tho i might spend that in a week, need it in my hand to start again, and wouldn't ask no fucker else

Last edited:
Just to point out, there was some talk of chilling out and saving up the money a few pages back, I don't ever see you doing that tbh. Youve went from wanting a session every once in a while and wanting to up your meth, to basically going and scoring numerous tenner bags as soon as the cash arrives. You can kid yourself that its just cause your mate loves a bender, but your in a world where someone will ALWAYS want a bender. Whats the difference between you + every person you used to serve + probably swore you'd never become? Sorry if that comes off harsh but..

Hi guys, I've been an on again off again heroin smoker for a while now but only just recently started shooting it up. Ive kinda got the hang of it already so im not missing as often but why do i have a small bruise around the top half of my forearms with some discoloration around it which also seems to be spreading ??? the bruise itself doesnt hurt so bad, it just feels like your typical bruise. So Why is this happening and do all beginners usually have these same problems as me ??

Im not sure exactly if this is the spot to ask questions, since im new to using this forum or anything like this so yeah.please let me know if im at the wrong spot lol.. I would appreciate some insight into my enquiry thanks !

Hi guys, I've been an on again off again heroin smoker for a while now but only just recently started shooting it up. Ive kinda got the hang of it already so im not missing as often but why do i have a small bruise around the top half of my forearms with some discoloration around it which also seems to be spreading ??? the bruise itself doesnt hurt so bad, it just feels like your typical bruise. So Why is this happening and do all beginners usually have these same problems as me ??

Im not sure exactly if this is the spot to ask questions, since im new to using this forum or anything like this so yeah.please let me know if im at the wrong spot lol.. I would appreciate some insight into my enquiry thanks !

Could be a lot of things mate - blunt needle, going straight through the vein, not applying pressure long enough after you withdraw. One thing's for sure, once you start on the pins, a little bruising is the least of your problems...

Could be a lot of things mate - blunt needle, going straight through the vein, not applying pressure long enough after you withdraw. One thing's for sure, once you start on the pins, a little bruising is the least of your problems...
This.

Danger Will Robinson Danger

yeh well the weird thing about it is the bruise isnt even located around the area where i injected, i was just hoping to get an explanation as to why/where the bruises and discoloration is happening and what may be the cause of it, but yeh Thanks for replying to me Ive got afew more questions if u dont mind me asking.

1.So u know how u gotta withdraw some blood before shooting.. if i pull it back and theres no blood only air that means i missed but is it possible to miss even if u still withdrew blood ?
2. why do i need to apply pressure after i i take out the fit ?
3. u know sometimes when i take blood out before shooting it in, sometimes the blood is bright red and sometimes its full dark. do u know why that is ?
yeh well the weird thing about it is the bruise isnt even located around the area where i injected, i was just hoping to get an explanation as to why/where the bruises and discoloration is happening and what may be the cause of it, but yeh Thanks for replying to me Ive got afew more questions if u dont mind me asking.

1.So u know how u gotta withdraw some blood before shooting.. if i pull it back and theres no blood only air that means i missed but is it possible to miss even if u still withdrew blood ?
2. why do i need to apply pressure after i i take out the fit ?
3. u know sometimes when i take blood out before shooting it in, sometimes the blood is bright red and sometimes its full dark. do u know why that is ?