Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ald52 + 3-meo-pce + o-pce - Experienced - at the beach

white55

Bluelighter
250ug ald52, 20mg 3-meo-pce, 30mg o-pce

I really suck at writing these things so I'll just give you the tl;dr version

took the ald52 and 3-meo-pce first, once they started to peak I took the o-pce (all oral/sublingual)

didn't drown
was very awesome
would do again but instead of 2 ald52 blotters I'd take 1 ald52 blotter and 1 eth-lad or al-lad blotter or some 4-ho-met/2c-e/4-aco-dmt/.... something more visual
still it was fantastic swimming during it and everything looked so beautiful (the ships, the sea, the trees, ....)
felt very safe the whole time
played with a ball and some friends during it and actually caught the ball most of the time

One of the best trips ever, too bad I didn't have anything more visual, but I sure will next time.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_ald52
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_3meopce
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
substancecode_2oxopce
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds interesting but much too intense for me. I tried ald52 just two days ago and will again in another two days. It was only about 150 ųg but I didn't know exactly what it was at first and I sketched myself into a weird trip (I thought it was 25i nbome). My trip was visually intense and very long, about 11 hours. It wasn't too enjoyable at first but it got better. I would like to be able to handle that much in the future though.

i'm too late but 2 days isn't enough to reset tolerance, you'll either need to take more or be dissappoined

visually intense compared to what? imo while it dose have pretty visuals i wouldn't call them intense compared to things like eth-lad, al-lad,4-ho-met, 2c-e/p/t-7 not to mention ald52 + eth-lad