• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Snorted 0.1g of meth. Don't feel much. Safe to smoke a small amount of med quality H?

k.bear

Bluelighter
First of all, yes, meth is bad and so is H.

I bought a point of meth online specifically so that I could try it once and not binge. It was okay, I felt nice and and stimulated and got some shit done. I understand that I'm not getting the full experience of meth but I'm okay with that, I'm happy to leave well enough alone. I consider my meth experiment over.

Would it be safe to smoke a small amount of UK #3 heroin for the comedown? It's not amazing quality, it's okay, and I only have enough to chase the dragon a couple of times. I also have a reasonably high opiate tolerance (H especially, having smoked about a gram over the past couple of days).

Failing that - how about some clonazepam?

Booze?

A lil' advice (other than "drugs are bad") would be welcome here peeps.

Thanks!

yeah you should be fine, what made you ask that question? you've already stated that you have "a reasonably high opiate tolerance (H especially)".
you take a downer for the comedown.. just don't over do it or you'll be trapped in a cycle. vicious circles of infinity.

yeah you should be fine, what made you ask that question? you've already stated that you have "a reasonably high opiate tolerance (H especially)".
you take a downer for the comedown.. just don't over do it or you'll be trapped in a cycle. vicious circles of infinity.

Because I've never taken meth before and just wanted to be sure. Thanks for the answer.

It's UK #3 (freebase)... not sure if you can plug it as it's not water soluble (although I'm not adverse to plugging), and I'm adverse to needles - it's not a route I want to go down.

Ketamine happened. It made things very confusing.

I'm still alive though.

Hint: my name is k.bear.

Ketamine happened. It made things very confusing.

I'm still alive though.

Hint: my name is k.bear.

What do you mean? Did you take the K on the same night, to try to comedown? or is this a separate event all together?

- 7nos SS373dOH