• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Mexico Oxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMercyOxy

Greenlighter
I'm hoping I'm not breaking any of the rules, I know the homeless thread is not for pill identification and I'm not really looking for that. I just wanted to share my story on some oxy 30mg my friend just came across because I've never seen anything like it.

They are white, M Box 30mg. They have little specs in them. My friend was told from his guy that they came from Mexico and are unsmokeable (not sure why anyone smokes oxy) but only good for eating and snorting because of the filler that was used. Anyways, my friend tried a couple over a few days then drug tested himself and only came back dirty on Oxy.So I know there isn't any Heroine or anything else that was testable in them. He told me they were quite a big stronger then a normal 30 and I didn't believe him until I tried one myself and they were most definitely stronger, by far.

I'm just still confused on what the hell he has...Anyways...hope everyone has a goodnight. By the way, these are in Washington State...

-NoMercyOxy

I have moved this over to 'other drugs' - only as a warning for those who are taking oxy's that there may be some stronger pills around so be careful with dosing.

after a quick google regarding yuor description i found that there is quite a lot of interest in these pills. at first i thought, yeah, they're as fakes; ingredients produced in china and shipped to mexico to be pressed and distributed, but then i read something.
'The likelihood of any foreign nation attempting to reproduce counterfeit medication would depend on their potential profit. ..? Perhaps they were crappy fakes and couldn't be introduced into mainstream circulation, i mean you said they couldn't even be smoked..

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't there a load of Malincroft Oxy 30s laced with fentanyl from Mexico a while back?

Never could understand why people smoke oxy though......especially given the very high oral and intranasal BA....

If I remember right those were the green oxy 80s? What other drugs fall under Oxy on the home drug tests? Happy Sunday

-NoMercyOxy

^Uh, anything oxycodone, or any of its metabolites...

Sounds like fent' or a fent' analogue, I say that based on the guy saying not to smoke them. Smoking fent' can be fatal. But this all heresay, thus pill id isn't allowed.

Your best bet is to avoid them!

- Hopeless Soul

All I know is that it tastes almost just like the normal M Box, and has a crazy high euphoria. They're a winner in my book. How would I go about testing for Fentanly? Does that show up in on the home drug test?

Thanks

^ Not on a regular 10 panel.. but once again we're entering dangerous territory. If it's fentanyl you will feel real good for a short amount of time, and experience wd in no time, because of it's short half life.

- Hopeless

Be extremely careful, it sounds like it's fake and a lot of fake oxy and other fake pills are laced with fent. Stay safe.

They sound like they could be fake ones with fentanyl, but without a lab test its impossible to tell.

Better be safe and throw them away, fake pills with fentanyl are extremely dangerous, as you don't know the dosage and just a little too much can kill you easily

Smoking pills ffs. Suppose it isn't Fent, which you really can't unless you are very familiar with Fent, but then now you shouldn't assume to know too much especially if it is actually Fent or an analogue of - but if say it contains oxy and filler, using all the filtering/ micron filtering techniques I'd bet my health on IV ROA as opposed to smoking the fucking things. Surely that tastes as good as smoking a plastic/talc combo. But read what I have said which isn't "You should IV those pills, it's better for you".

Unless you made the damn things and everything else contained within you just don't know what they are so best just to steer clear of them altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.