sigmond

Bluelight Crew
The Theme for this round is 70's, 80's, 90's suggested by NinjaDan

hydroazuanacaine
tumblr_oazt1iYnIF1u9yecko1_1280.jpg

socko
rfYt8z8.png

Last edited:
Damn, I have some classic photos from the 70's but I didn't take them so I can't enter them. Most of you youngun's weren't even around in the 70's much less holding a film camera and you were probably busy being born in the eighties and nineties so it's going to be interesting to see what this round produces....retro clothes? Old album covers?

yeah, i'm struggling with this one. it's reaching a bit, but ...

tumblr_oazt1iYnIF1u9yecko1_1280.jpg

dendrites

first photo i took with my sx-70, which hit the market in '72. it was a revolutionary and an "instant" -- get it? -- success, as it was the first integral film camera. integral film is what is commonly referred to as a "polaroid" today, and it certainly started a craze. it still has a cult following today as the sx-70 and its later iterations are of the few integral film cameras that are slr. the only other i know of is the polaroid macro 5, which is huge and designed for use in the medicine like dentistry. according to the warranty card, my sx-70 was built in '73 and purchased january 4th '74. polaroid's version of the film has been discontinued, and this photo is on (expired) film manufactured by impossible project.

Last edited:
rfYt8z8.png

Action film is a genre of film in which the protagonist faces a series of challenges and has to perform physical feats to overcome those challenges. The feats usually involve violence, endless car and motorcycle chases, and hand to hand combat. The hero is victorious after he successfully completes those challenges.

In keeping with the theme, the Golden Age of Action Films was in the 70s, 80s, and 90s. Real action films became widespread in the 1970s by the tiem Dirty Harry was released. They matured in the 1980s with tiltles like Terminator and Die Hard, and they became obsolete in the 1990s when live action was replaced by CGI.

Last edited:
so that is a film set socko? cool photo, its difficult to distinguish if that is CGI or a photo of a film set. i can't find anything to post for this round. i'll probably put up the poll today or tomorrow, i was hopeful that we would get at least 3 entries.

yes it's a film set taken of stunt riders at Disney Studios

come on people, voting is fun!!

If you have an idea for a theme please share or if you'd simply like to browse a thread filled with exceptional photographs check out the Photography-Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.