• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What is a "low dose" of crystal?

erik000

Greenlighter
I've experimented with many drugs, minus heroin/PCP/crack... but what is considered a "low dose" of meth? I know potency varies. I've had fun with it several times in the past. Never had a horrible time of it.

This Thursday I did two small lines at approx. 4 PM. Then I did two small bumps at 8 pm, knowing I'd be up all night. Then in the morning I did two small lines at 7 AM. Seems low to me. I felt good the whole time. However Friday afternoon I had very minor chest pains. Now it is almost midnight on the second night and my heart won't stop racing. I know I need sleep; I took vitamins, lots of fluids, even an aspirin. My heart is obviously working harder. This has just never happened to me before.

I am a two or three cup-a-day of coffee drinker, but skipped today due to being high. I also was told I have low blood pressure. Whenever I get up on my feet my heart races. Laying down is all I can do, and should do at this point. But my heart feels congested.

...will I make it to the morning? 8(

A low dose of pure methamphetamine HCL is 2-5mg

Low blood pressure while on meth sounds odd.
If those feelings persist go to a doctor or to the ER

My doctor told me I have low blood pressure. Definetely not right now. I've been dozing off a little, but my heart is kind of hurting a little. So if I did 6 small lines, that's maybe 10-15mg? I've done two grams of coke in one night and wasn't worried. This maybe due to my coffee addiction.

6 small lines sounds like more than 10-15mg, but you most likely got cut meth

Could it be a panic attack ?
If not I'd say go to the hospital, just to be safe

It was in shards, not powdered, but def not as good as some others I've had. Since the last time I did meth I have increased my coffee consumption.

You're just a little partied out dude, we all react a little differently when it comes to drugs and no sleep....meth's companion is sleep deprivation. I'm actually a little more focused when it comes to completing tasks on day two of meth and no sleep being ADD, it takes a lot of consistent daily abuse before I get blood pressure issues like the old "Standing up too quick" and almost passing out type scenario. Obviously once you cease your run your issues should all subside.

That's what I was thinking. But the dull ache in my chest concerns me. On and off little pains. None of the other times I've done meth have I felt like this, and a lower amount.

It's like 60-70 heartbeats per minute, and my last line was 10 hours ago. Sorry to be freaking out. Thanks for the input!!

There isn't really a low dose or a safe dose, I think those are interconnected. Sometimes a single bump can have you going for the whole day and sometimes it takes a bunch of lines throughout the day, for me anyway. This is mostly due to the quality. So, if you were inexperienced with it and say you get really good stuff. You snort a fatty line like you would coke and BOOOOOOOM way too much. How long you have been using it is a factor too. If you have been using for a couple days a good amount and wake up after a snooze and rip your last one in the morning that could be the one to take you out. This is because the drug still is not out of your system and every time you take another line your playin russian roulette my man. The fact you never know what its cut with or what it was made with or if the chemist used clean equipment, dropped it on the floor, was tweaking balls making it and fucked up etc. Theres too much that could go wrong before you even take it!!! This drug is somethin else man, whole new level. If you are going to continue with it, more likely than not, you are freaking yourself out and causing these panic attacks. The drug already makes you paranoid and then if your brain focuses on the fact that you are doing meth you will worry about your wellbeing. And when you focus on something on meth...you really really focus on it. So once you start panicking your gonna keep panicking for a long time. Youl pick out random shit that you would never care to think twice about and be freaking out if its normal that your knuckles are cracking too much or somethin hahaha With that said, it could very well be that something is wrong. The hard thing with knowing if you are overdosing on meth is the fact that the symptoms of the drug are very similar to the overdose symptoms, if not basically the same. Glad your doin good bud, get some sleep or at least try and lay still and get comfortable. Your body still gets some rest that way.

I've done meth probably 20 times in my life. This recently was the first in 6 years; got it from a friend, sampled some, all good. 6 lines In 24 hours. It's just that it's been 12 hours now since I stopped. Oh well aspirin seems to have helped.

yeah your good bortha, thats normal. I know this is harm reduction and your not supposed to advise the mixing of drugs...but *whisper voice* take some xanax.

I took some kratom, cause that always helps me. Its just weird how this is the smallest amount I've done, and my heart is still beating fast today. Now it's been 18 hours since my last line. I slept about six hours. If I walk around it starts pounding, but I need to eat and go to work!

So I guess no coffee...? hehe

I took some kratom, cause that always helps me. Its just weird how this is the smallest amount I've done, and my heart is still beating fast today. Now it's been 18 hours since my last line. I slept about six hours. If I walk around it starts pounding, but I need to eat and go to work!

So I guess no coffee...? hehe

Nice man six hours is good! I would not advise going to work, but if you have to ya have to. If it is a physically demanding job, in your condition its going to be extremely dangerous to your heart and your coworkers. If you can avoid it, please do. Like I said before its so hard to tell the difference between Overdose Symptoms and Regular Usage Symptoms. With the small amount you did, I am sure you will be good. Don't do anything that will put too much stress on your heart. If you feel in immediate danger, just go get checked out. take the day off work and tell them you need to go to the doctor, no need to tell them why. WHATEVER YOU DO NO COFFEE. crazy kid over here. hit the thread up when your back from work, let us know your safe. peace brotha

There isn't really a low dose or a safe dose, I think those are interconnected. Sometimes a single bump can have you going for the whole day and sometimes it takes a bunch of lines throughout the day, for me anyway. This is mostly due to the quality. So, if you were inexperienced with it and say you get really good stuff. You snort a fatty line like you would coke and BOOOOOOOM way too much. How long you have been using it is a factor too. If you have been using for a couple days a good amount and wake up after a snooze and rip your last one in the morning that could be the one to take you out. This is because the drug still is not out of your system and every time you take another line your playin russian roulette my man. The fact you never know what its cut with or what it was made with or if the chemist used clean equipment, dropped it on the floor, was tweaking balls making it and fucked up etc. Theres too much that could go wrong before you even take it!!! This drug is somethin else man, whole new level. If you are going to continue with it, more likely than not, you are freaking yourself out and causing these panic attacks. The drug already makes you paranoid and then if your brain focuses on the fact that you are doing meth you will worry about your wellbeing. And when you focus on something on meth...you really really focus on it. So once you start panicking your gonna keep panicking for a long time. Youl pick out random shit that you would never care to think twice about and be freaking out if its normal that your knuckles are cracking too much or somethin hahaha With that said, it could very well be that something is wrong. The hard thing with knowing if you are overdosing on meth is the fact that the symptoms of the drug are very similar to the overdose symptoms, if not basically the same. Glad your doin good bud, get some sleep or at least try and lay still and get comfortable. Your body still gets some rest that way.

This, if you are worried about your heart or that you took way too much go to a hospital or at least talk to a doctor and tell him/her how much meth you took. You will not get into any legal trouble for doing this. Stay safe.

My job is easy, i basically sit at a computer with minimal human contact. But I have two hours so I'm going to the urgent care. Apparently it's a 15 minute wait. Thanks for helping me guys.

My job is easy, i basically sit at a computer with minimal human contact. But I have two hours so I'm going to the urgent care. Apparently it's a 15 minute wait. Thanks for helping me guys.

99.9% you are perfectly fine and it's anxiety. Meth makes you paranoid dude, it's part of the high. You're going to get an ekg and everything is going to be fine, the doc is going to tell you it's anxiety and discharge you.

I'm sure. But the chest pains and congestion feeling in my heart is worrying me

Hey look at the bright side! Youl get some benzos out of it! hahah glad your going, doesn't hurt, let us know what they say.

They're doing a blood test and an X-ray to check for heart damage. Its almost like my stomach is growling but on my heart...

Go figure, I take a 3 year break from partying and look what happens. YOLO!